Older fag lkg 4 young guys to own me

fag4abuse

Jun 1, 2011, 12:34:49 AM6/1/11
This is a real offer for young guys! Please pass on to guys who
would really get into this. Call any time!

I want to be owned by young guys, for a day or more. I
want to have no choice, it's up to you.
I want younger guys under 28 and fit to kidnap me, strip me naked,
steal my clothes, rape my wallet and make me do what they want. Tie me
up and use me any way you want

Some ideas for what to do to humiliate a naked fag you have tied up:

Force me to keep my mouth open and you and your buddies take turns
spitting, gobing and snoting in my mouth then piss in my mouth to wash
it down.

To keep me from yelling or begging you to stop, stuff your dirty
socks, underwear or rank sneakers in my mouth.

Have a few of your buddies watch. Laugh at me and call me names while
you beat me up. Take pics or vids.

Walk on me in ur rank sneakers, stand on my face, then sit on it and
make me eat your ass.

Rape my mouth and ass while you slap me around and make me your bitch.
When you are done with me, rent me out to other guys You keep the
money.

This is my real name and real phone number. Please give to any guy(s)
who would do this. I will sign a release giving full and complete
permission to you .Call anytime for my location or to own me.

I live in LA but travel to NYC, PA, NM, Tx and will go where you are.

Stan (call me fag) 213 247 9400 for real.. just a good number.