Separate troops for Boy Scouts and Flamer Boi's

1 view

▂▃▄▅▆▇вовДИdҀДЯфlЄ▇▆▅▄▃▂

Jan 23, 2013, 8:02:45 PM1/23/13
On Jan 23, 3:08 am, Samuel Harris <vssamuelhar...@aol.com> wrote:

> On Jan 22, 4:12 pm, Usenet Legends ªºªandca®ole ----->♫♫♫♫

> <usenetlegends00...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > BSA totally out of synch with the rest of the world when it comes to
> > > this issue. Scouts Canada, for example, has never had an issue with
> > > this topic. Toronto has at least two completely gay scout troops with
> > > several dozen boys in each one.

> > Segregated eh? Not a bad idea.

> > > None of the dire predictions of BSA have been shown to have any merit.

> > Why not let them have their own scout troops along with homo
> > appropriate awards. Flamers usually don't want to partake in manly
> > activities like camping, fishing or hunting so other activities and
> > awards can be substituted. In light of a boys fagness he could be
> > given the pink flamingo award instead of the Eagle award. Complete
> > with a pink fluffy boa. Along with merit badges for perfect nails and
> > makeup. Then they wouldn't have trouble getting Scoutmasters because
> > all of the Scoutmasters fired by the Boy Scouts would come chomping at
> > the bit to lead them...

> That is not a bad idea. Straight boys and sissy boys are way different
> and have different interests. Girlie troops and regular troops is an
> acceptable compromise.

Most certainly. Flamers have no interest in wholesome male activities.
Separate troops is a viable alternative. It's a totally different
organization much like the distinction between Girl Scouts and Boy
Scouts. Girls and boys are separated, why not faggots and straights?

Why not let them have their own scout troops along with homo
appropriate awards. Flamers usually don't want to partake in manly
activities like camping, fishing or hunting so other activities and
awards can be substituted. Instead of teaching camping and survival
skills they could teach about the likelihood of hemorrhoids and
sphincter damage after getting boinked in the butt too many times.

Of course learning to administer an AIDS test would command
recognition. In light of a boys fagness he could be