THE TRUTH ABOUT HERPES CURE!

funf...@earthlink.net

Sep 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/30/96
to funf...@earthlink.net

Living with Herpes is a choice. IS THIS IMPOSSIBLE YOU ASK? NO IT ISN'T
BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT MOST PEOPLE ARE EITHER TOO LAZY, IGNORANT, OR
AFRAID TO BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT'S NOT APPROVED BY THEIR GOVERNMENT. WHY
ARE YOU LETTING SOME GOVERNMENT BUREAUCRACY THINK FOR YOU?? THE ONLY WAY
YOU WILL EVER KNOW IF YOUR HERPES CAN BE CURED, IS BY INVESTIGATING FOR
YOURSELF AND DOING YOUR OWN THINKING.

For more information on Herpes Breakthrough click here or enter URL in
your browser.
http://home.earthlink.net/~funfuntl/

Jackie Bilodeau

Sep 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/30/96

Ron DeMarco

Sep 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/30/96

THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU, I THINK YOUR SCAMMING PEOPLE!!!
Your asking people to send $25.00 for what? If your informations
so good send it for FREE.

Existing

Oct 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/1/96

It is said that one in every six people have herpes. If there was indeed
a cure, you would not, could not, be the only individual or individuals
with this miraculous information. Furthuremore, if this really comes
fromyour heart as you claim, you wouldn't be selling it.
Maybe someday YOU might contract herpes, and then you will see how your
claim is both hateful and cruel.

David Pattinson

Oct 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/3/96

MMM, yes I have a cure made from snake-oil. Cures cancer too, rotten
doctors & scientists won't look at it b/c the don't want to make masses of
money by curing such a prevalent disease. What a load of crap!

funf...@earthlink.net wrote in article <324F7A...@earthlink.net>...

Mike Davis

Oct 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/4/96

In article <rdemarco-300...@blv-pm10-ip22.halcyon.com>,
rdem...@halcyon.com (Ron DeMarco) wrote:

> > For more information on Herpes Breakthrough click here or enter URL in
> > your browser.

> THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU, I THINK YOUR SCAMMING PEOPLE!!!

> Your asking people to send $25.00 for what? If your informations
> so good send it for FREE.

Paraphrased from a post on AOL(with comments):

" The treatment is a process known as enzyme therapy. The treatment is
essentially helping your own immune system combat the virus with a
two-pronged attack. One, the enzyme bonds to the the surface of the virus
and stimulates it out of the nerve cells where it hides. Two, it
stimulates the immune system to act against it. The
treatment requires three visits, once per month and is totally painless.
It is also as safe as taking aspirin(aspirin is actually not all that,
m.d.). There are no drugs involved(wouldn't the enzyme qualify as a
drug?). The entire treatment costs $450.00 and the clinic will allow you
to make payments. The clinic is run by American doctors. The Clinic name
is: The San Diego Clinic, Immunological Center. Their phone number is:
011-52-6682-4282. The enzyme used in this case, Beta Galactosidase."

Regards,

--
The Buffalo SpringBoard (retro)-Articles: Melatonin, Folate, DHEA,
etc.; Discount Sources Listing, Herpes Alternatives Page

Tommy the Terrorist

Oct 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/5/96

Hey everybody, the AOLers have started getting into Bio-Hacking! B) BB)
BBB)))

In article <xdcrlab-0410...@xdcrlab.com> Mike Davis,

xdc...@quake.net writes:
>" The treatment is a process known as enzyme therapy. The treatment is
>essentially helping your own immune system combat the virus with a
>two-pronged attack. One, the enzyme bonds to the the surface of the virus
>and stimulates it out of the nerve cells where it hides. Two, it
>stimulates the immune system to act against it. The
>treatment requires three visits, once per month and is totally painless.
>It is also as safe as taking aspirin(aspirin is actually not all that,
>m.d.). There are no drugs involved(wouldn't the enzyme qualify as a
>drug?). The entire treatment costs $450.00 and the clinic will allow you
>to make payments. The clinic is run by American doctors. The Clinic name
>is: The San Diego Clinic, Immunological Center. Their phone number is:
>011-52-6682-4282. The enzyme used in this case, Beta Galactosidase."

(just because this is cross-posted to the herpes groups:

Beta-galactosidase is an enzyme produced naturally by the intestine to
digest lactose (milk sugar). Lactose is actually a disaccharide (two
subunits), and this enzyme splits it into galactose and glucose. It is
commonly used by molecular biologists for labeling specific animal
tissues or cultured cells that have been treated with a gene therapy
vector which causes them to make beta-galactosidase, because when the
tissue is then 'fixed' in formalin and sectioned, the enzyme will still
work, and a synthetic sugar-like molecule can be used which it will break
down to produce a blue dye. So it's a very common "control" substance,
or a "marker" for gene therapy treated tissue.

My guess is that the FDA (or equivalent) approved it as *safe* to
administer to humans at some point during tests of gene therapy for
something or another, so that researchers could just check to see how
well they could get DNA into your cells. Of course, the enzyme itself is
not a gene therapy treatment --- the gene for it will *produce* the
enzyme, but you can produce it somewhere else besides in a human being,
and just administer the enzyme, not the gene. So these scammers can
administer the enyzme, and it is *safe* to administer (I presume), but it
doesn't do anything, of course. It doesn't cure herpes. At least, I
really really REALLY doubt it cures herpes! Herpes isn't sugar, beta
galactosidase couldn't care about your immune system, and your intestine
is full of it anyway, so if it actually did anything it would be a
trillion to one, like if some candy manufacturer put out a new candy and
it happened to cure herpes just by accident.

That is, if the scammers really even DO herpes treatment. There are all
kinds of funny economics involved with dialing foreign telephone
numbers...

P.S. There actually ARE some interesting things going on with "DNA
vaccines" which could dramatically improve the options for provoking
immune response against many diseases (Flu and AIDS are the ones I've
heard about); they went into FDA Phase I trials in February... anyone
heard anything about the outcome? [on the other hand, provoking the
immune system to kill the sensory neurons in your penis, even if
successful, might not be the answer...]

Mike Davis

Oct 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/5/96

In article <535535$1u...@piglet.cc.uic.edu>, Tommy the Terrorist
<u58...@uic.edu> wrote.

> (just because this is cross-posted to the herpes groups:

More crossposting than I noticed.

> Beta-galactosidase is an enzyme produced naturally by the intestine.........

> , because when the
> tissue is then 'fixed' in formalin and sectioned, the enzyme will still
> work, and a synthetic sugar-like molecule can be used which it will break
> down to produce a blue dye. So it's a very common "control" substance,
> or a "marker" for gene therapy treated tissue.

Knew about the rest but not about the staining, thanks for passing the
info along.
This topic came up several months ago on the H groups. Some of my
readings spoke to the possibility of BG acting as direct feedback
inhibition for its production by binding to the gene responsible for its
production(in microbes? don't exactly recall). So the possibility of an
active site in the herpal inserted genome sensitive to the BG suggests
itself. Not everyone produces vast quantities of BG as evidenced by
lactose intolerant folks.

I want to learn a little more here before I casually discard it..

> P.S. ............. [on the other hand, provoking the

> immune system to kill the sensory neurons in your penis, even if
> successful, might not be the answer...]

Hasn't been a problem yet.

Regards,

--
The Buffalo SpringBoard (retro)-Articles: Melatonin, DHEA, etc.; Discount Sources Listing, Herpes Alternative Approaches Page

funf...@earthlink.net

Oct 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/7/96

Existing wrote:

> > In article <324F7A...@earthlink.net>, funf...@earthlink.net wrote:
> >
> > > Living with Herpes is a choice. IS THIS IMPOSSIBLE YOU ASK? NO IT ISN'T
> > > BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT MOST PEOPLE ARE EITHER TOO LAZY, IGNORANT, OR
> > > AFRAID TO BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT'S NOT APPROVED BY THEIR GOVERNMENT. WHY
> > > ARE YOU LETTING SOME GOVERNMENT BUREAUCRACY THINK FOR YOU?? THE ONLY WAY
> > > YOU WILL EVER KNOW IF YOUR HERPES CAN BE CURED, IS BY INVESTIGATING FOR
> > > YOURSELF AND DOING YOUR OWN THINKING.
> > >
> > > For more information on Herpes Breakthrough click here or enter URL in
> > > your browser.
> > > http://home.earthlink.net/~funfuntl/

> > THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU, I THINK YOUR SCAMMING PEOPLE!!!
> > Your asking people to send $25.00 for what? If your informations
> > so good send it for FREE.
>
> It is said that one in every six people have herpes. If there was indeed
> a cure, you would not, could not, be the only individual or individuals
> with this miraculous information. Furthuremore, if this really comes
> fromyour heart as you claim, you wouldn't be selling it.
> Maybe someday YOU might contract herpes, and then you will see how your
> claim is both hateful and cruel.
>
> Think about it.Ron DeMarco wrote:
First of all there is a cure. Second of all, we are not the only
individuals with this miraculous information, and we do not think it is
miraculous, it is indeed quite common. Third, this information does come
from our heart and why exactly do you expect it for FREE? You don't
expect the doctors to cure you for FREE? Or maybe you do? The kinds of
individuals who expect things for FREE are always walking around
complaining trying to get something for nothing. WE DO NOT HELP PEOPLE
WHO DON'T WANT TO HELP THEMSELVES. Every single person we have helped so
far, has not only become a friend, but is extremely grateful. Anyways,
if you are looking for the FREE stuff you obviously cannot afford the
treatment. If you do not want to use our services, that is perfectly OK
with us. We sincerely hop you find what works best for you...We do not
care either way, we are here if you need us...

Thank You. :-) By the way, there are a handful of ways to cure HERPES
and they all work.

Tony Evans

Oct 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/7/96

Oh and I suppose that's why your all millionaires and the world is
cured of the disease> For God's sake grow up and stop preying on the
sick. You need help

Rama

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

funf...@earthlink.net wrote:

>Existing wrote:

>> > THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU, I THINK YOUR SCAMMING PEOPLE!!!
>> > Your asking people to send $25.00 for what? If your informations
>> > so good send it for FREE.
>>

>> It is said that one in every six people have herpes. If there was indeed
>> a cure, you would not, could not, be the only individual or individuals
>> with this miraculous information. Furthuremore, if this really comes
>> fromyour heart as you claim, you wouldn't be selling it.
>> Maybe someday YOU might contract herpes, and then you will see how your
>> claim is both hateful and cruel.
>>
>> Think about it.Ron DeMarco wrote:
>First of all there is a cure. Second of all, we are not the only
>individuals with this miraculous information, and we do not think it is
>miraculous, it is indeed quite common. Third, this information does come
>from our heart and why exactly do you expect it for FREE? You don't
>expect the doctors to cure you for FREE? Or maybe you do? The kinds of
>individuals who expect things for FREE are always walking around
>complaining trying to get something for nothing. WE DO NOT HELP PEOPLE
>WHO DON'T WANT TO HELP THEMSELVES. Every single person we have helped so
>far, has not only become a friend, but is extremely grateful. Anyways,
>if you are looking for the FREE stuff you obviously cannot afford the
>treatment. If you do not want to use our services, that is perfectly OK
>with us. We sincerely hop you find what works best for you...We do not
>care either way, we are here if you need us...
>
>Thank You. :-) By the way, there are a handful of ways to cure HERPES
>and they all work.

Bullshit.

BigB

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

Where are these cured people that you refer to as friends. I would
love to see just one semi-documented case. A number of ways to cure
herpes? Are you trying to say that we are all suffering in vane? If
there really is a cure money would be no object. I have two words for
you.

PROVE IT.

Tim

Oct 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/12/96

Is that a "true cure" that you speak of, or merely a "treatment".
I know enough people wasting their time and money on Zovirax.
which is not a solution,just a good way for the pharmacutical companies
to make a profit.
We need a solution that works, Not empty promises that just make it more
painful to live with the affliction.
Give me proof without a pricetag, Then I will whip out my checkbook.

signed,
sick-of-the-bs<tc...@cape.com>

pho...@smartt.com

Oct 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/14/96

I dont disagree with the Heaven on Earth Society asking for $25.00 for
information leading to a cure. I realize there are a lot of scams out
there but I feel personally $25.00 is a small price to pay (compared to
the hundreds I pay on Acyclovir) in order to check out a new option. I
sent them the money and I am checking out the information. I live in
Canada so to get to the clinic for the number of visits needed will cost
me a lot of money. A lot more than the treatment. If I lived in
Southern United States I would be there right away. I realize its a shot
in the dark but if what they say is true wouldnt it be better for
everybody. The cost isnt that expensive.

Anybody checking out this information or is planning to visit the clinic I
would be very interested on how your progress is going. Either email me
directly or post here.

Thanks
Phoenix

mj15...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2019, 6:28:23 PM6/27/19
am really happy that i have been cured from HSV1&2 DISEASE with the herbal medicine of DR JOEL I have been suffering from this disease for a long time now without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave me his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask me to go for a check up after 2 weeks which i did, to my greatest surprise my result came out as negative, i am really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you have any disease and see if he will not actually help you. I know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases so you can email him on drjoe...@gmail.com or whatsapp him on is Number :+2349063798253 and his website is https://drjoelhome.wordpress.com