914 Looking for a good time

1 view

rubberknite

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/15/00
HEY BIG MOUTH...howz about ya show your face.....
your OLD FLAMER!!!

Speedbyrd <wayn...@cts.ucla.edu> wrote in message
> On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 18:45:11 GMT, <hotl...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >I'm 22, 6'2" tall with a slim body and dark hair and eyes. Nice cock.
> >Tattoos. I live in New Rochelle and I've never been with a man before. I
> >would like to change that ASAP. I'm looking to meet someone for 100% no
> >strings attached sexual fun. My balls are shaved and my asshole is nice
and
> >tight. I was wondering if there was anyone from the NY/NJ/CT area who
> >wanted to have a little fun tonight. We can do anything you want. I'll
> >suck you, fuck you or you can dress me up
> >like a girl and use me like your bitch. I mean it, I want it and I want
it
> >soon. Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity. A young,
> >fresh willing body to do with as you please. Age/looks/race not
important,
> >but you must be safe and you must have a place. Respond now or email me
at
> >hotl...@hotmail.com this is for real!
> >

> You're not 22, not slim and certainly NOT a 'once in a
> lifetime opportunity.' You're stepping WAY up in class,
> especially since you won't even show your face. Does the
> crap ever stop?
> 'Oh, Great Brother of the Dark...
> Who rideth on the hot winds of Hell....
> I bid you, appear before me now!'
>
> The Speedbyrd®

hotl...@hotmail.com

Sep 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/18/00
I am 22, I am fairly slim, and I won't post a picture of my face on the
internet along with pictures of me spreading my asshole you dumb fuck. So
step off befo I bus a cap up in ya ass ya ponk bioch.

"rubberknite" <rubbe...@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message