Just came out. Looking for like minded people.

tyrantslayerstudios

Jan 26, 2022, 6:33:51โ€ฏPM1/26/22
Hello

I have just come out and am looking for like minded people.

email me at Studi...@tyrantslayerstudios.com

Also, send me links to other places I might like.

Thank you.
Message has been deleted

Queer Senior

Mar 27, 2022, 12:32:02โ€ฏPM3/27/22
Welcome to our wonderful world!

I knew I was Gay when I was 10-years-old, but didn't meet my first boyfriend until 2-1/2-months before my 19th birthday. His name was Ashley, and he was the most physically beautiful guy I had ever laid my eyes on. He was 6-months older than I was, and it was literally love at first sight. We met on a Tuesday, in of all places, the college bookstore! That Saturday, in his bedroom of all places, we surrendered our virginity to each other. That was in September of 1973! Five weeks later, on October 13th, Ashley invited me to a family function at his house. There was his parents, his sister, her boyfriend, an Aunt and Uncle, and two cousins, both of whom Ashley was close to. That evening, with me standing beside him holding his hand, Ashley came out and announced to his family that he was Gay, and we both came out and said we were not just "friends", but that I was Ashley's "boyfriend", as in, he and I were lovers. Honestly though, they already knew about him, and about me. His mother even said, "Well, we knew that! I was just wondering how long it was going to take you to tell us!"

My turn would not com until April 10th, 1977, which, ironically was Easter Sunday. I wanted so bad to come out shortly after Ashley came out to his family. The day I wanted to come out of the closet was November 24th of that year, just 5-weeks after Ashley came out to his family. November 24th, 1973 also happened to be my 19th birthday, Why was I so hesitant? My mother was a big-time Homophobe. And by that April, I had graduated from college 8-months before, and was already on my job. I also had my own apartment by the end of February of that year, an apartment that Ashley and I discreetly shared. So, on April 10th, 1977, I came out and announced to the world, well, it was to my family, that I was Gay. I remember standing there in front of everyone with Ashley. I took a deep breath, then, as Ashley held my hand, I said it! "Mom! Dad! I have something I need to tell you!" I took another deep breath, then I said it out loud, "I'm Queer! and Ashley is my boyfriend! And yes, we are in love!" I admit I was scared to death, as my family was Catholic. But at least Ashley held my hand as I announced that I was Queer. Then we kissed each other, right in front of my family. Unlike Ashley's family, it did not go over well. While my father really didn't care, my Aunt, Uncle and my cousins were thrilled and happy for me. Besides, two of my cousins already knew because they saw Ashley and I at a mall one evening, and it was adamantly clear we were more than just "friends". As for my mother, the devout Homophobic Catholic she was, was mortified. She wanted to have me beheaded! She wanted to have Ashley beheaded too! As for my Dad, he didn't care, so long as I was happy. It took a while, but after a lot of pressuring from my cousins, mom finally came around and accepted me for who and what I am.

I never regretted coming out at all! It was a major burden lifted off my shoulders. Besides, sooner or later, Mom would have caught Ashley and I in a compromising position, so it was best I did come out when I did.

As I said, welcome to our wonderful world!

๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ sexygay...@gmail.com ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ