38 yr olddivorcee, seeks older, heavier,hairy men

Steph

Feb 26, 2009, 5:14:59 PM2/26/09
I am 38 years old blond green eyed and ain very good condition - I am
financialy secure - own business and large house. I have two step daughters
7 years and 5 qand a half (olderone is in boarding school and spends most
time with biological mother) I must admit I am not computer literate and
have tried thi before. Unfortunately I received a large amount of negative
response and also a " bug" on two occasions that dstroyed my hard drive????.
Honestly, I would like to firstly explore the anonymity of the web and then
hopefully as it progresses - who knows. I enyoy sex, nudity, and Imust also
amit that I am a bit of an exhibitionist and voyeur. I believe sex is there
to be enjoyed by all. I woud also like to possibly explore bdsm (not
necesary since I hav not done it before). I will appreciate frank and horny
e-mails. Pleae no one-liners who only respnd to all of my ramblings - tell
me what you would like - I am openminded enough to either accept or reject
what you have to say and I hope that you will respnd likewise. I am very
open-minded. I prefer, older, heavier and possibly hairy men (looks not
important - pref 50 yrs and older). Please respond to buksi @ mweb.co.za .
Regards Stephanie