What turns women on??

Gary Brodsky

Nov 22, 2008, 6:42:25 PM11/22/08
Guess what? I keep telling you that picking up women is a snap. And it is. But there’s one thing you really have to understand. If you aren't "turning her on" you will actually have to change something about yourself or behavior to make it happen. Specifically, you must learn how to create the sexual tension between you two that will make her want you at any cost.

To make women want you; you have to "turn her on", not the other way around. Don't delude yourself or let anyone tell you otherwise! You have to make it happen.

Shit, you're thinking. How the hell do I do that? The answer is really so simple. Yet, for every 100 men who read this, only a few will actually get it right away. Because, being successful is a breeze. Achieving the mind set is the difficult part to accomplish and remembering to exhibit it in your everyday life is a must. In a nutshell, all you have to do is “be a man” and don't be a wuss, because “wuss” isn't sexy. Let me explain...

Sometimes with women, what you need to do is the exact opposite of what you've been taught or your instincts tell you to do. As men, we were raised to be "nice guys" but hey, if it’s not working, you have to change what you're doing to make something work and here’s how. If you want to get physical, you need to learn how to be a man and sometimes that means being a 'bad boy!

This is not a "method" or a "system"... but rather a state of mind, something inside that you have suppressed and need to recognize and release. Put simply, you need to 'be a man' to CREATE the physical attraction.

Men tend to react sexually to visual or sensual (touching) stimuli, while women tend to react sexually (be turned on) through their emotions, and nothing gets their emotions going faster than sexual tension created by you. You already have the power, tools and ability to create this tension, you just have to start using it.

To 'be a man' is to be calm, cool, collected. If you always appear worried about whether you can "turn her on," or if a sexual experience will happen, what she’s thinking or might want to do next, you can not relax. She will sense your uneasiness and worry and get turned off right away.

And, beyond being calm, cool and collected you need to be able to take it a step further by literally spending time with her with no expectations; not anticipating that you will have sex. A mild I don't care attitude will give you much better odds than sitting there worried about it or worse yet, telling her that you are worried about it. That is deadly. Believe me.

Be witty, playful and fun with a sexual undertone whenever you are together. She will associate you with fun and desire you sexually. The sexual undertone reminds her that you are a man and the playful, witty relaxed guy creates the non threatening sexual tension that will get her going and drive her crazy. By maintaining self control and holding back a bit, she will continue to signal you for more and think sex was her idea.

Never bring up the next date together, wait for her to bring it up. Then when she does, say (in a coy kinda way) 'ahhh, I see, you just can't wait to get me alone so you can get your hands all over me... I've got you figured out.' What you just accomplished in 2 sentences while being witty, calm and relaxed, proved you weren't needy, reminded her that you are a man and she is a woman, and you put the right ideas into her head. To make it even better, don't wait for her reaction or ask, but say something like...'ok, 7 PM at my house then, but don't think that I'm easy (maybe winking at her so she will know you are joking) and then have somewhere you have to go and get out of there. You just got yourself a date.

The last thing you told her will make her dwell on it and start to drive her crazy. Even if she seems a little mad initially, 99% of the time it works. It doesn't mean she doesn't want you. I won't lie. It works best if you are already dating, but if she doesn't seem turned on, chances are she had already decided she didn't want to be physical for whatever reason before you got together. But believe me, you'll turn many more on than off and even change what you thought was a negative situation to positive by “being a man and maintaining control of yourself and the situation.”.

If she is giving you the right signals or you are already in a physical relationship you are obviously doing something right. Maintain control while keeping the sexual tension going and just having fun is the best way to take things to the next level. Never beg or ask, especially if she isn't experienced. She is probably very scared and having her desire you is always better than you talking her into doing it. Give it time and be patient. It’s just a matter of time before she gives you the green light.

Don't apologize for yourself all the time, or ask her constantly 'are you ok?' 'Did I do something wrong?' 'Do you like me?' 'Did you like that?' Because if you do, all you are doing is subconsciously making her ask herself those same questions 5 times for every once you ask her. You will definitely appear weak and she will put a wall up.

Basically, don't be a wuss. Think more like a 'bad-boy'... but you can do it without the leather jacket and motorcycle (although it can help :) I know from experience but I got them cuz I like 'em. To a woman, the bad guy image represents independence, strength, guts, protection, a real man who dares to be different and can't be pushed around…..very sexy to the ladies. The less you act needy like you just have to be with her, the more she will want to be with you. Think of all the cool romantic movies you've seen where a girl is with a whiny and controlling guy, then she falls hard for and ends up with the 'bad boy' guy who is calm and relaxed and looks tough. Remember, you don't have to be tough, it’s the image you project…..a manly image.

To get to the sex, you have to create tension. NEVER let things get boring on a date or in discussions. If you don't have something good to say then don't say anything. And sometimes, the best way to make her think about you is to not be around her. If you are around her all the time you start to appear clingy. If the situation looks like it is going to be difficult for the physical part to happen, then forget about it and act like it is no big deal but “I know you want me”... act like that, but don't say it like that.

I KNOW this has got to be very difficult to think about doing especially if you are young and new to sex. I figured all this out the hard way by years of experience and countless encounters with women. No one told me about this, I just matured into this by accident starting in my late teens and now I look back and know that before that, I was a wuss. This isn't a system, it’s about who you are and there’s a man inside each and every one of you. You just haven't rescued him yet. Some guys never learn how to be a man. Don't be one of them.

Never act jealous. If you feel that way then just get over it. Acting jealous will backfire and push her away. If she is going to be with someone else then she is going to do it anyway. You need to act like you are the catch that she should worry about.

Once you know each other, make fun of her sometimes, but in a good way. Too many guys take this too far, but think about how best friends act together...They joke around. You can still joke around with a girl and make fun of her a little too. Joking around is one way we let others know we are comfortable and like each other. The other option is to read encyclopedias’ together and order in pizza. Try this, if she says something weird and stupid, just laugh and say you can be such a dork sometimes'. She may scowl at you, but don't apologize or worry. She is just amazed that you stand up to her.

So to wrap up... be a man, don't be wuss. Don't be jealous, be witty and funny. Time apart can make her want you more. You've heard the expression “Absence makes the heart grow fonder.” It’s true. Don't whine about wanting sex, act like she wants you (but be careful about that and don't over do it). Be calm. Be the alpha male but still be chivalrous (still hold open doors and be a gentleman kind of stuff).

There is no way to be sexually attractive by text messaging or emails, a road to sexual suicide, find out why.

For all the info on the right approach and get women turned on all the time get the CD set SEDUCE HER NOW and download instantly.

Go to: http://garydownloads.com/cdset_seduce_now.html

Or go to: http://garybrodsky.com/cdset_seduce_now.html
and get the hard copy

kFlN)zt)?KRv.iAg!<PFWHezz