Sinful MILF for AB/DLs, Sissies, Cuckolds, & Submissives

Ilene

May 28, 2018, 10:44:30 AM5/28/18
10+ years as an online Domme, I know exactly what you need and how you
need it. Trust Miss Ilene to give you exactly what you’re looking for
and then some.

1-844-332-2639 ext 388
http://sinfulmilfphonesex.com/

AB/DL (Adult Baby/Diaper Lovers)
Mommy Ilene love taking care of all her babies. I have a loving and
nurturing way of making you relax and enjoy the feel of pampers on your
bottom. But, Mommy Ilene is a strict mommy, and has no problems spanking
baby when needs be.

**mommy/son**penis play**spankings**nursing**lactating**bottom
rubbing**dirty diapers**sissy baby**forced diapering**diapering
changing**baby talk

Sissies
I love love a cute little sissy boi. I love to dress you up, make you
look all cute and girly, and even take you to meet her friends. Model
for Miss Ilene, let me see you twirl on Skype in your new girly dress

**forced fem**dress up**panty play**Goddess worship**maids**anal
training**sissy training**sissy mantras**clitty play**stocking
play**anal training**

Cuckies (Cuckold)
When your wife needs more than what you have between your legs, you’re
more than willing to let her get it. Why? Because you know that little
waste of meat between your legs isn’t good enough for her. She
beautiful, amazing, and out of your league, so you are willing to do
anything to keep her.

**BBC**Cum Worship**Forced Anal**Cheating WIfe**Pathetic Husband**Sissy
Husband**
SPH (Small Penis Humiliation)**Alpha Male**beta male**

Subbies (Submissive)

I’m a maternal sadist, a condescending Goddess, a nurturing Mistress. I
have no reason to yell, or scream at you, but, I will make you kneel
before me with just a soft word. You will feel the sting of my control
while kiss you on the cheek tell you what a good slave you are.

**humiliation**CBT (cock and ball torture)**chastify**T&D (tease and
denial)**Ball Crushing**Forced Intox**Wallet Draining**Goddess
Worship**Foot Worship**Ass Worship**BDSM**Exposure**

---
http://www.avg.com