Dom.black master. For sissy boy

bgrav...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2017, 10:19:50 PM1/30/17
Hi my name is Bill I'm a submissive bottom pussy boy I want to be trained by a Dom black master make me worship all black cock want gangbang

willia...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2017, 5:33:44 AM12/30/17
Itit Mytype my type my Justtype my Just .On Monday, January 30, 2017 at 10:19:50 PM UTC-5, bgrav...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi my name is Bill I'm a submissive bottom pussy boy I want to be trained by a Dom black master make me worship all black cock want gangbang

GReat Just Want It

willia...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2017, 5:37:27 AM12/30/17

willia...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2017, 5:52:34 AM12/30/17
Ok im ready

william pittman

Dec 30, 2017, 6:52:51 AM12/30/17
Gang bang is comming your way Paula!!

william pittman

Jan 28, 2018, 9:26:28 PM1/28/18
Paula?

bgrav...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 2:56:51 PM1/29/18
I'm a submissive bottom cross dresser my wife got me into looking for black bulls to use make your black whore s looking for someone to use breed us big black cocks only send a pic of your black cocks we are in Salisbury md 443 397 0604

GIANNA

Jun 8, 2020, 7:52:38 PM6/8/20
Hi I'm gianna and I need a Dom.Black Daddy. I'm not mobile but can host I live.alone I dress as a girl in private and public. I live by Charlotte Michigan. I'm very submissive and very kinky. Dont ask me for money. Come and make mr your sissy white cumm dump

stphn...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2020, 7:51:54 AM6/18/20
I hope this isn’t too forward but I’m constantly craving ropes of hot white cum pumped deep inside my boipussy. And I fantasize about being in chastity and on HRT, when dream about a real Black Man making me His bitch. Is that wrong??? 😘🥰☺️

william pittman

Jun 18, 2020, 8:26:47 AM6/18/20

william pittman

Jun 18, 2020, 8:28:32 AM6/18/20
On Monday, January 30, 2017 at 10:19:50 PM UTC-5, bgrav...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi my name is Bill I'm a submissive bottom pussy boy I want to be trained by a Dom black master make me worship all black cock want gangbang

Man, you are fucked up , Man!!

william pittman

Jun 24, 2020, 7:50:41 AM6/24/20
Yes exactly what I need and want!!!

stphn...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2020, 6:43:55 AM6/28/20
I need black cock tooo!!!! 😘😍👄💋

william pittman

Jul 20, 2020, 2:43:54 AM7/20/20

Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator

Sep 10, 2022, 9:32:40 AM9/10/22
<3<3<3 FAGGOT <3<3<3
<3<3<3 FAGGOT <3<3<3
<3<3<3 FAGGOT <3<3<3

MY FULL SUPER AWESOME FAGGOT Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator EXPOSURE 😍😍😍
💦💦💦💦💦💦

- Full name: Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator
- Address: Safirgränd 5, S-82531 IGGESUND, Sweden
- Phone: +4673-8246798
- Social security number (as shown in my FAG-ID): 19700130-7532
- Email: christo...@gmail.com
- Exposure: Oh, hell yeah! Everywhere, publicly online! The more the better!

This is what I want and need to happen for real, so this is not my fantasy or fetish:

Everyone has permission to use my sexy full body nude pix, hot cum vidz and all my personal info to expose me anywhere and everywhere, preferarbly publicly online - or on printed posters downtown!

<3<3<3 FAGGOT <3<3<3
<3<3<3 FAGGOT <3<3<3
<3<3<3 FAGGOT <3<3<3

Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator

Sep 23, 2022, 1:41:20 PM9/23/22
HAPPY BISEXUAL VISIBILITY DAY!
This is me and I am Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator - aka the Swedish life enjoying bisexual nude model nakencrille.
I sooo looove being sexually exposed publicly online! Everywhere! ❤❤❤
https://christoferdoss.blogspot.com/2022/09/happy-bisexual-visibility-day.html
HAPPY BISEXUAL VISIBILITY DAY!
This is me and I am Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator - aka the Swedish life enjoying bisexual nude model nakencrille.
I sooo looove being sexually exposed publicly online! Everywhere! ❤❤❤
https://christoferdoss.blogspot.com/2022/09/happy-bisexual-visibility-day.html

Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator

Sep 23, 2022, 1:41:37 PM9/23/22

Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator

Sep 25, 2022, 12:29:51 PM9/25/22
MY FULL Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbating SUPER FAGGOT EXPOSURE !!!

Also check out my dropbox (below)!

~~~~~~

Full FAG ID EXPOSURE !!!

- Full name: Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator
- Address: Safirgränd 5, S-82531 IGGESUND, Sweden
- Social security number (as shown in my Driver's License ID): 19700130-7532
- Phone: +4673-8246798
- Email: christo...@gmail.com
- Exposure: Oh, hell yeah! Everywhere, publicly online! The more the better! 😍😍😍
💦💦💦💦💦💦

"I love sucking cock and I also sooo love having horny and naked men lining up to fuck my ass and mouth at the same time as I hold two other guys cocks masturbating them! The more guys waiting and using me for sex the better! I also love being filmed and photographed will being used - and even better: being exposed publicly online with that and all my other sexual faggot material!"

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zwzerbso4ic32eh/AAB5m2IDzGGBBfJgw-8MipXta?dl=0

////

ALSO ALL POSTED ON: https://www.exposedrealfun.com/post/87571