Have moved to Sainte-Julienne. Still looking for cock to suck and more

skindiver1958

Oct 16, 2022, 2:24:37 PM10/16/22
Still looking for uncut dick fun, and nipple play. Live at Domaine de la fierté near Rawdon. I give a great massage, too!

Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator

Oct 17, 2022, 12:19:38 PM10/17/22
söndag 16 oktober 2022 kl. 20:24:37 UTC+2 skrev skindiver1958:
> Still looking for uncut dick fun, and nipple play. Live at Domaine de la fierté near Rawdon. I give a great massage, too!
Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator SUPER FAG EXPOSURE! 😍😍😍 💦💦💦💦💦💦

Full name: Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator
Address: Safirgränd 5, S-82531 IGGESUND, Sweden (ALSO SE BELOW!)
Phone: +4673-8246798
Email: christo...@gmail.com
Social security number (as also shown here - AND EVERYWHERE ONLINE - in my Driver‘s License ID): 19700130-7532
Exposure: Oh, hell yeah! Everywhere, publicly online! The more the better! 😍😍😍
💦💦💦💦💦💦

~~~~

WRITE & SEND me sexual content (preferably printed postcards with me) to this address:

Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator
Safirgränd 5
S-82531 IGGESUND
Sweden