Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator - Full fag ID EXPOSURE !!! Full fag ID EXPOSURE !!!

Christofer Döss Sex Exhib Public Masturbator (nakencrille)

Jan 15, 2023, 12:34:40 PM1/15/23
Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator - Full fag ID EXPOSURE !!!
Full fag ID EXPOSURE !!!

Full name: Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator

Address: Safirgränd 5, S-82531 IGGESUND, Sweden

Phone: +4673-8246798

Email: christo...@gmail.com

Social security number (as shown in my Driver's License ID): 19700130-7532

Exposure: Oh, hell yeah! Everywhere, publicly online! The more the better!

~~~

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zwzerbso4ic32eh/AAB5m2IDzGGBBfJgw-8MipXta?dl=0

~~~

I love sucking cock and I also sooo love having horny and naked men lining up to fuck my ass and mouth at the same time as i hold two other guys cocks masturbating them! The more guys waiting and using me for sex the better! I also love being filmed and photographed will being used - and even better: being exposed publicly online with that and all my other sexual faggot material!