faggot cocksucker in Montreal

skindiver1958

Dec 27, 2008, 4:25:06 AM12/27/08
I am looking for UNCUT dick to suck in Montreal. I am generally
available mornings and can host. It has to be uncut. Thanks!

royal...@gmail.com

May 17, 2020, 12:49:41 PM5/17/20
On Saturday, 27 December 2008 04:25:06 UTC-5, skindiver1958 wrote:
> I am looking for UNCUT dick to suck in Montreal. I am generally
> available mornings and can host. It has to be uncut. Thanks!

Hey,
6' uncut dick and balls shaved looking to get sucked.
Email me at royal....@gmail.com and I can send you pics if you want

Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator

Sep 7, 2022, 10:51:39 AM9/7/22
<3<3<3 FAGGOT <3<3<3
<3<3<3 FAGGOT <3<3<3
<3<3<3 FAGGOT <3<3<3

MY FULL SUPER AWESOME FAGGOT Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator EXPOSURE 😍😍😍
💦💦💦💦💦💦

- Full name: Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator
- Address: Safirgränd 5, S-82531 IGGESUND, Sweden
- Phone: +4673-8246798
- Social security number (as shown in my FAG-ID): 19700130-7532
- Email: christo...@gmail.com
- Exposure: Oh, hell yeah! Everywhere, publicly online! The more the better!

This is what I want and need to happen for real, so this is not my fantasy or fetish:

Everyone has permission to use my sexy full body nude pix, hot cum vidz and all my personal info to expose me anywhere and everywhere, preferarbly publicly online - or on printed posters downtown!

<3<3<3 FAGGOT <3<3<3
<3<3<3 FAGGOT <3<3<3
<3<3<3 FAGGOT <3<3<3

Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator

Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator

Sep 23, 2022, 1:42:04 PM9/23/22
HAPPY BISEXUAL VISIBILITY DAY!
This is me and I am Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator - aka the Swedish life enjoying bisexual nude model nakencrille.
I sooo looove being sexually exposed publicly online! Everywhere! ❤❤❤
https://christoferdoss.blogspot.com/2022/09/happy-bisexual-visibility-day.html

Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator

Sep 25, 2022, 12:30:14 PM9/25/22
MY FULL Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbating SUPER FAGGOT EXPOSURE !!!

Also check out my dropbox (below)!

~~~~~~

Full FAG ID EXPOSURE !!!

- Full name: Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator
- Address: Safirgränd 5, S-82531 IGGESUND, Sweden
- Social security number (as shown in my Driver's License ID): 19700130-7532
- Phone: +4673-8246798
- Email: christo...@gmail.com
- Exposure: Oh, hell yeah! Everywhere, publicly online! The more the better! 😍😍😍
💦💦💦💦💦💦

"I love sucking cock and I also sooo love having horny and naked men lining up to fuck my ass and mouth at the same time as I hold two other guys cocks masturbating them! The more guys waiting and using me for sex the better! I also love being filmed and photographed will being used - and even better: being exposed publicly online with that and all my other sexual faggot material!"

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zwzerbso4ic32eh/AAB5m2IDzGGBBfJgw-8MipXta?dl=0

////

ALSO ALL POSTED ON: https://www.exposedrealfun.com/post/87571