SEEKING HUMILIATION BLACKMAIL. EXPOSURE DISGRACE ABUSE ONLIN

bimrriredcalif58sissyfagcocksucker

Feb 2, 2010, 2:01:56 PM2/2/10
Registered Slave 712-527-977 # My name is rob peters i live on acres
rd in visalia Calif. central Calif area code 559, off route 198 or
99.I am 58 years old,6'1",189 lbs,blue eyes,Grey hair.I've been
married to my wife Betty for over 30 years but she has no idea that
I'm a faggot.I've been a faggot since I discovered the joy of sucking
cock and being f***ed at the age of 12.I am hairy all over and love to
be fu*ked and suck cock..As you can tell from my well used hole I've
sucked and been f**ked by many men over the years.My wife, family and
friends have no idea I'm a faggot but I need to be exposed humiliated,
disgraced , and abused to the world as one. Please post my pics and
two email address. bislaver...@live.com .Info so everyone knows
I'm a faggot. Do you think I'm a faggot? Please let me know where you
post so I can see it gets me off seeing them.
YOU CAN POST MY FILES ETC REAL TIME IN YOUR CITIES OR TOWNS TOO.
POST IN GAY,BI AREAS. POST MY CITY, ZIP CODE , AREA CODE ANYTHING.NO
LIMITS ON LINE.WANT ALL MY INFO, RE-POSTING AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE, WITH
ALL YOUR ADULT FRIENDS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. MAKE THIS FAGOT ,SLUT
COCKSUCKER BISLAVE SUFFER, I BEG, YOU PLEASE:<
I CAM CHAT, STRIP FOR YOU,JERK OFF, POST MY PICS, X-RATED COCKSUCKER
VIDEOS, GO WHERE YOU TELL ME ON THE NET, JOIN FREE GROUPS. HUMILIATE
MYSELF PER YOUR ORDER. HAVE A FREE COMPUTER PHONE TO BE ABUSED ON.
WILL CAM FOR YOU OR YOUR
FRIENDS, ANY GROUP YOU SAY ON LINE. HAVE DIGITAL CAM FOR OUTSIDE, WILL
GO
TO LOCATION STRIP. THEN TAKE SMALL CAMERA MOVIES. REPORT BACK AND
POST.

bislaver...@live.com

Marc

Mar 16, 2010, 3:45:22 PM3/16/10
On Feb 2, 3:01 pm, bimrriredcalif58sissyfagcocksucker

<seekingfeed...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Registered Slave 712-527-977 # My name is rob peters i live on acres
> rd in visalia Calif. central Calif area code 559, off route 198 or
> 99.I am 58 years old,6'1",189 lbs,blue eyes,Grey hair.I've been
> married to my wife Betty for over 30 years but she has no idea that
> I'm a faggot.I've been a faggot since I discovered the joy of sucking
> cock and being f***ed at the age of 12.I am hairy all over and love to
> be fu*ked and suck cock..As you can tell from my well used hole I've
> sucked and been f**ked by many men over the years.My wife, family and
> friends have no idea I'm a faggot but I need to be exposed humiliated,
> disgraced , and abused to the world as one. Please post my pics and
> two email address. bislaverobpet...@live.com .Info so everyone knows

> I'm a faggot. Do you think I'm a faggot? Please let me know where you
> post so I can see it gets me off seeing them.
> YOU CAN POST MY FILES ETC REAL TIME IN YOUR CITIES OR TOWNS TOO.
> POST IN GAY,BI AREAS. POST MY CITY, ZIP CODE , AREA CODE ANYTHING.NO
> LIMITS ON LINE.WANT ALL MY INFO, RE-POSTING AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE, WITH
> ALL YOUR ADULT FRIENDS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. MAKE THIS FAGOT ,SLUT
> COCKSUCKER BISLAVE SUFFER, I BEG, YOU PLEASE:<
> I CAM CHAT, STRIP FOR YOU,JERK OFF, POST MY PICS, X-RATED COCKSUCKER
> VIDEOS, GO WHERE YOU TELL ME ON THE NET, JOIN FREE GROUPS. HUMILIATE
> MYSELF PER YOUR ORDER. HAVE A FREE COMPUTER PHONE TO BE ABUSED ON.
> WILL CAM FOR YOU OR YOUR
> FRIENDS, ANY GROUP YOU SAY ON LINE. HAVE DIGITAL CAM FOR OUTSIDE, WILL
> GO
> TO LOCATION STRIP. THEN TAKE SMALL CAMERA MOVIES. REPORT BACK AND
> POST.
>
> bislaverobpet...@live.com

Your email adress is invalid I trtied to send you some pics of me for
my to become queer faggotty cocksucking married whore for men.
Thine Marc

geor...@seznam.cz

Mar 24, 2020, 7:50:37 AM3/24/20
Dne úterý 2. února 2010 20:01:56 UTC+1 bimrriredcalif58sissyfagcocksucker napsal(a):

Christofer Döss (Spaceflash)

Sep 7, 2022, 10:48:31 AM9/7/22
<3<3<3 FAGGOT <3<3<3
<3<3<3 FAGGOT <3<3<3
<3<3<3 FAGGOT <3<3<3

MY FULL SUPER AWESOME FAGGOT Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator EXPOSURE 😍😍😍
💦💦💦💦💦💦

- Full name: Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator
- Address: Safirgränd 5, S-82531 IGGESUND, Sweden
- Phone: +4673-8246798
- Social security number (as shown in my FAG-ID): 19700130-7532
- Email: christo...@gmail.com
- Exposure: Oh, hell yeah! Everywhere, publicly online! The more the better!

This is what I want and need to happen for real, so this is not my fantasy or fetish:

Everyone has permission to use my sexy full body nude pix, hot cum vidz and all my personal info to expose me anywhere and everywhere, preferarbly publicly online - or on printed posters downtown!

<3<3<3 FAGGOT <3<3<3
<3<3<3 FAGGOT <3<3<3
<3<3<3 FAGGOT <3<3<3

Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator

Sep 10, 2022, 9:30:50 AM9/10/22

Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator

Sep 10, 2022, 9:42:26 AM9/10/22

Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator

Sep 11, 2022, 11:17:09 AM9/11/22

Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator

Sep 23, 2022, 1:42:38 PM9/23/22
HAPPY BISEXUAL VISIBILITY DAY!
This is me and I am Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator - aka the Swedish life enjoying bisexual nude model nakencrille.
I sooo looove being sexually exposed publicly online! Everywhere! ❤❤❤
https://christoferdoss.blogspot.com/2022/09/happy-bisexual-visibility-day.html

Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator

Sep 25, 2022, 12:30:56 PM9/25/22
MY FULL Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbating SUPER FAGGOT EXPOSURE !!!

Also check out my dropbox (below)!

~~~~~~

Full FAG ID EXPOSURE !!!

- Full name: Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator
- Address: Safirgränd 5, S-82531 IGGESUND, Sweden
- Social security number (as shown in my Driver's License ID): 19700130-7532
- Phone: +4673-8246798
- Email: christo...@gmail.com
- Exposure: Oh, hell yeah! Everywhere, publicly online! The more the better! 😍😍😍
💦💦💦💦💦💦

"I love sucking cock and I also sooo love having horny and naked men lining up to fuck my ass and mouth at the same time as I hold two other guys cocks masturbating them! The more guys waiting and using me for sex the better! I also love being filmed and photographed will being used - and even better: being exposed publicly online with that and all my other sexual faggot material!"

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zwzerbso4ic32eh/AAB5m2IDzGGBBfJgw-8MipXta?dl=0

////

ALSO ALL POSTED ON: https://www.exposedrealfun.com/post/87571

Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator

Sep 27, 2022, 12:14:33 PM9/27/22