humiliation slut in Seattle

Dog Slave

Jul 22, 2021, 6:00:59 PM7/22/21
Hello Sirs,

This worthless slave is looking for a creative Master in or around Seattle to humiliate it and abuse it, but online is possible too. This fag wants to worship Sir's body and follow all His wishes and would be happy to carry out tasks involving scat, ws, dirty feet and socks, CBT, body writing and more and filming then posting on its thisvid page

Joseph Marc

Aug 14, 2022, 9:41:03 AM8/14/22
On Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 6:00:59 PM UTC-4, dogsla...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello Sirs,
>
> This worthless slave is looking for a creative Master in or around Seattle to humiliate it and abuse it, but online is possible too. This fag wants to worship Sir's body and follow all His wishes and would be happy to carry out tasks involving scat, ws, dirty feet and socks, CBT, body writing and more and filming then posting on its thisvid page
I saw this posting on a google group I don’t remember. I love and your name, I wish for the same, can we connect,thanks

Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator

Sep 10, 2022, 9:34:08 AM9/10/22
<3<3<3 FAGGOT <3<3<3
<3<3<3 FAGGOT <3<3<3
<3<3<3 FAGGOT <3<3<3

MY FULL SUPER AWESOME FAGGOT Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator EXPOSURE 😍😍😍
💦💦💦💦💦💦

- Full name: Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator
- Address: Safirgränd 5, S-82531 IGGESUND, Sweden
- Phone: +4673-8246798
- Social security number (as shown in my FAG-ID): 19700130-7532
- Email: christo...@gmail.com
- Exposure: Oh, hell yeah! Everywhere, publicly online! The more the better!

This is what I want and need to happen for real, so this is not my fantasy or fetish:

Everyone has permission to use my sexy full body nude pix, hot cum vidz and all my personal info to expose me anywhere and everywhere, preferarbly publicly online - or on printed posters downtown!

<3<3<3 FAGGOT <3<3<3
<3<3<3 FAGGOT <3<3<3
<3<3<3 FAGGOT <3<3<3

Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator

Sep 23, 2022, 1:41:50 PM9/23/22
HAPPY BISEXUAL VISIBILITY DAY!
This is me and I am Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator - aka the Swedish life enjoying bisexual nude model nakencrille.
I sooo looove being sexually exposed publicly online! Everywhere! ❤❤❤
https://christoferdoss.blogspot.com/2022/09/happy-bisexual-visibility-day.html

Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator

Sep 25, 2022, 12:30:04 PM9/25/22
MY FULL Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbating SUPER FAGGOT EXPOSURE !!!

Also check out my dropbox (below)!

~~~~~~

Full FAG ID EXPOSURE !!!

- Full name: Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator
- Address: Safirgränd 5, S-82531 IGGESUND, Sweden
- Social security number (as shown in my Driver's License ID): 19700130-7532
- Phone: +4673-8246798
- Email: christo...@gmail.com
- Exposure: Oh, hell yeah! Everywhere, publicly online! The more the better! 😍😍😍
💦💦💦💦💦💦

"I love sucking cock and I also sooo love having horny and naked men lining up to fuck my ass and mouth at the same time as I hold two other guys cocks masturbating them! The more guys waiting and using me for sex the better! I also love being filmed and photographed will being used - and even better: being exposed publicly online with that and all my other sexual faggot material!"

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zwzerbso4ic32eh/AAB5m2IDzGGBBfJgw-8MipXta?dl=0

////

ALSO ALL POSTED ON: https://www.exposedrealfun.com/post/87571