SoCal Sexy BM w/Big Cock seeks BBW 4 Lover & Friend

BlknEZgoin

Jul 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/2/97

Always hot, sexy romantic Black gent ISO 1 real sexy BBW One
who is not afriad of her sexuality & desires. Tall dark N Handsome early
forties
for right female. No games please I have a hard hot chocolate dickbar for
your mouth & wet juicy pussyhole without a lot of complications.
Professional, educated, witty, hung & personable black man for special
lady or cpl. . I will answer you promptly. Give me a try. You will be
satisfied like never before. My
scan is in alt.binaries.erotica.pictures.interracial or I will email
to you. Lady or couple who visit Los Angeles and want to
unwind with & have a hot sexy time with a clean brother very welcome. I
used to swing regualrly from 86 to 92 with one married female who had her
Hubby's consent and he actually set it up. I am seeking a F or cpl for
discrete sexy friendship. Pics posted as EZGoin.JPGs in
alt.binaries.erotica.pictures.interracial take a look.
Al

will...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2013, 12:55:57 AM8/8/13
I know of a female who loves BBC and her husband has given his consent too! Look up "WifewantBLKonly" on http://adultfriendfinder.com or "WifeCravesBlk" on yahoo. Her name is Tammie, she is my wife!