ny/nj bbw loking for love????

Petiep

Oct 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/24/97

Hi! I am a 40yr young, clean, drug and disease free, gentleman who
is very much attracted to full figure/plus size women. I do know that
BBW are lots of fun to be with, sweet, and above all, the sexiest women
on earth....an understatement!!. Sexually, I love pleasing FULL
FIGURE/PLUS SIZE/Big Beautiful Woman orally....another understatement!
Some of the things I also enjoy are going to the movies, candlelight
dinners, a walk in the park, travelling... among other things.
So if you are a BBW and wants to be "spoiled" email me and lets
have some fun together!

BBW Lover

kand...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2013, 7:32:37 PM6/6/13
hi I'm shaquaisa, I'm 19 and I live in the bronx.. interested in getting to know me?