I would like to chat with a woman..

Joan Yu

Jun 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/28/96
Hello,

I would like to chat with a woman...

I'm 28 years old, a male and computer graphic desinger..
But I like to wear woman' underwear.
I hope you don't mind it. and I wish you understand me
as a open mind woman.

and If you want to have a good friend, let me know.
I really wish that I will be your friend as a boyfriend
and a girlfriend in internet.

Thanks

Joan Yu

Elizabeth Wilson

Jul 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/1/96

Joan Yu <jk...@hitel.kol.co.kr> wrote:

>Hello,

>Thanks

>Joan Yu

Hi! My name is Liz. I am 25 years old and bookkeeper. I don't mind
your undergarment preference and I consider myself open minded.
I am always looking for a friend!! We can talk anytime you like.
I live in Tucson, AZ. Where are you from?

Elizabeth Wilson

Jul 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/2/96

Joan Yu <jk...@hitel.kol.co.kr> wrote:

>Hello,

>I would like to chat with a woman...

>I'm 28 years old, a male and computer graphic desinger..
>But I like to wear woman' underwear.
>I hope you don't mind it. and I wish you understand me
>as a open mind woman.

>and If you want to have a good friend, let me know.
>I really wish that I will be your friend as a boyfriend
>and a girlfriend in internet.

>Thanks

>Joan Yu

Hi! My name is Liz. Iam 25 years old today, as a matter of fact and

I'll be your "e-mail pal", if you will. Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm always on the lookout for someone with half a brain and

a little respect for women to corresponde with. Drop me a line

or two and let's see where it goes!!!

Liz

havierr...@gmail.com

May 24, 2020, 9:59:23 PM5/24/20
Male looking for an open minded women 20 45