All Tied Up

tomsin

Nov 9, 2017, 11:48:45 AM11/9/17
All Tied Up
You have me tied up upside down with my legs spread wide apart, I plead
with you to let me go, I squirmed, and I am a little frightened. All of
a sudden it all changes, your voice get soft and soothing, and you tell
me to be quiet and be still. I do as you say, you put a blindfold on my
eyes and I find it to be comforting. You slowly pull my shorts to the
side and rip my lace panties exposing my bald little cunt; this give me
a strong feeling of anticipation over what is going to happen next. You
touch my cunt softly and moan as I pushed up to get more of his touch.
1-844-33CANDY
1-844-332-2639
http://www.sinfullysexyphonesex.com/
http://www.phonesexcandy.com/