submissive female wanted over 50 who knows what she is, and needs to be treated as such.

steve....@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2017, 10:36:17 AM11/1/17
I'm single and looking for a relationship with a submissive women over 50 age appropriate.
Im 62 but don't look it. I am very experienced in these matters. I would like to email, text and meetup for a while then who knows what could happen.
You will not be extreme but like rules to live by and is ok with her body and a willingness to please me always. I want to get to a stage where one word and you will know exactly what it is you are required to do so there would be some training involved. No time wasters please and must live In Western Australia Perth hills region would be nice.
I will look after and care for within the commitment.
ElementFE