Forced Intox Submission

tomsin

Dec 12, 2017, 12:03:40 PM12/12/17
Forced Intox Submission

Accepting the fact that you are my submissive is not for the faint of
heart. My cruelty knows no end, darling. My idea of a perfect date with
you ends with your limbs bound to each of my bedposts, and when you come
to, you realize two things. First thing you realize is that the nightcap
I gave you was a lot stronger than it should have been, and the second
thing you notice is that I'm standing on top of you, my stiletto boots
digging into your skin.
1-844-33CANDY
1-844-332-2639
http://www.sinfullysexyphonesex.com/