(IVÁN): The FATHER’s HOLY PLACE with His atoning-blood springles over you baptized in water, enriching you daily always:

Iván Valarezo

Mar 7, 2022, 9:15:42 AM3/7/22
Sábado, 05 de Marzo, 2022 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

The FATHER’s HOLY PLACE with His atoning-blood springles over you baptized in water, enriching you daily always:

Sovereignly, our heavenly Father’s holy heart was hurting to have created man, because he was doing things upon earth that pleased him, but failing always to look for things that pleased his fellowmen, therefore, violence began to manifest in the midst of them that everything that had been created was affected by darkness, threating to fill the humankind and the earth with it perpetually. These evils were happening with every man, woman and child from families of the nations of those days, because Adam and Eve had eaten from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of life of good and evil that threatened to impoverish the earth, when our heavenly Father had created it to enrich it with richness, glories and powers unseen before in heaven’s glory.

Surely, the problem that our heavenly Father had met with men created in His image and from His living-soul was that their hearts were inclining towards evil always, because of the forbidden fruit’s effects that Adam and Eve had eaten that was growing within their hearts without ever stopping finally to know truth and justice that leads to love life upon earth finally. Indeed, our heavenly Father was hoping to find someone willing to work with Him thus to start changing the spiritual state of every heart of men, so they may think of Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit thus blessing them as He had blessed Adam and Eve in paradise initially finally to pour His perfect will entirely upon earth with lasting-richness always.

Confidently, our heavenly Father needed to have His perfect will upon earth as in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts, however, this was impossible because the heart of every man, woman and child was hurting just as His hurt to see evil thriving in the midst of the families without ever stopping for truth and justice to prevail that enriches life powerfully always. In truth, our heavenly Father’s holy heart was continually increasing in pain not only because of the evil that was prevailing throughout the families of the nations, but it was increasing in pain, given that, the hearts of His children were hurting each day much more than ever before until they finally felled into hell’s torment forever lost in their sins committed against Him.

Without doubt, our heavenly Father’s holy heart began to hurt even further than ever before not only because the heart of every man, woman and child had increased in darkness, but also, His heart was hurting as never before, given that the heart of the earth had begun to be filled with the pains of every loved-one’s heart lost in sin forever into eternity. Really, the heart of the earth was crying to see our heavenly Father’s children from every family of the nations lost into eternal perdition that all hope failed for them ever to emerge from it to live again upon earth thus to enjoy richness created with it to be enjoyed by Him, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the children into eternity.

Indeed, the entire earth longs to see our heavenly Father’s new kingdom of love and endless-richness for His children from all the families of the nations to descend upon it finally, but because of the presence of sin that Satan has poured into everyone’s heart then this is impossible to happen until now unless people return to the Lord finally baptized in water. Understanding that, our heavenly Father had created heaven and earth to live with His children in a new kingdom of love filled with endless richness to be enjoyed by Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with every family from the nations thus to conquer more richness, powers and glories unseen before by anyone in heaven’s glory until now.

For this is richness, powers and glories that had never been touched by Lucifer’s sin or by the fallen angels that our heavenly Father needed to enjoy with His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and His children from all the families of the nations, however, Satan shrewdly was looking forward to put his wicked hands upon them to enrich his kingdom of darkness. Therefore, our heavenly Father had to hide this richness created in heaven and upon earth to be found only by His children thus establishing a new kingdom of love enriching His holy heart’s unfailing love towards His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit but also towards every man, woman and child, where sin and Satan’s wilds will fail to exist again always through eternity.

However, for this to be possible for our heavenly Father upon every man, woman and child from the families of the nations then He had to have someone willing to work with Him, so He may bless them along with the earth with His great richness, but He found none through the generations that He had to destroy the earth entirely with all-flesh. Sadly, our heavenly Father was obligated to destroy the earth along with humankind entirely just to find that one that He needed willing to work with Him, so He may finally not only deal with sin, but also, He will lastly save humankind thus to enrich them powerfully with His hidden richness that enriches His new coming kingdom of love upon earth lastly forever.

Timely, this man was Noah that our heavenly Father found righteous before Him that He called him to create an ark capable to save him along with his family and the animals chosen to escape the great flow soon coming upon earth thus to destroy all-flesh finally to find that one willing to work with Him to bless every life always upon earth forever. This great flood coming upon earth destroying all-flesh, animal and human alike, was Noah’s baptism of water ending all-life that was evil in their hearts towards Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, lastly to find that one that will become baptized in Canaan’s Jordan River to save them from hell’s torment to see life again in heaven’s glory forever enriched.

Surely, our heavenly Father had baptized the entire earth with water destroying every evil the heart from mankind had offended Him then with another water baptism conveyed in Canaan by His chosen man finally He may save them from sin thus enriching them miraculously with His own life, filling them with love, joy, peace, prosperity and endless-happiness in their heart throughout the earth lastly. Evidently, this was the only way possible that our heavenly Father was to fulfill His perfect will within the heart of every man, woman and child from families of the nations consequently to enhance them with great richness never seen before by anyone thus healing His holy heart by having His children’s heart healed, enriched and filled with love, peace and endless-happiness forever finally.

Therefore, our heavenly Father had to have an important covenant of life with Abraham and his wife Sarah’s barren-womb thus giving birth to His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac by the Holy Spirit’s powers, introducing into humankind His holy-seed as His sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood to become baptized in water finally for the nations’ lasting-salvation from Satan, sin, death and hell forever. Really, this was an important baptism that could only be conducted by His Son Jesus Christ born from David’s virgin daughter with every one of his brothers and sisters from Israel and ancient and modern nations in need to access the Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest with the curtain torn to the ground to live again with our heavenly Father forever enriched finally.

This was a baptism of water that our Lord Jesus Christ was born in Canaan to live with our heavenly Father before to become baptized at the Jordan River by John with his brothers and sisters from Israel and the nations, because they needed Satan, sin, death and witchcraft destroyed before entering the Holy of Holiest to see the Father with lasting-salvation finally forever. Moreover, our heavenly Father needed every man, woman and child from Israel with ancient and modern nations perfect and holy as He is forever in heaven’s glory, and this meant that they had to be born from a virgin womb finally to be baptized at the Jordan to destroy Satan, sin and death to enter eternal life forever enriched in the Holy of Holiest.

Furthermore, our heavenly Father needed His children entering perfect and holy in the Holy of Holiest with His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac that is the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood born from Sarah’s barren-womb, however, now he was reborn from David’s virgin daughter by the Holy Spirit’s powers, granting perfect virgin birth to his brothers and sisters to see life eternal finally forever justified. For our heavenly Father needed His children from Israel and the nations entering the Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest perfect and holy with Isaac’s atoning-blood spilling over holy grounds, therefore, he needed to be reborn from David’s virgin daughter with his brothers and sisters with the atoning-blood unblemished spilled over hell’s gates, destroying Satan, sin and death finally for everyone’s lasting-salvation forever secured.

Indeed, this was important for our heavenly Father to have His Son Jesus Christ born with His Holy Spirit as Isaac in Canaan, because he was not only to be born from Sarah’s barren-womb by His Spirit with His children from Israel and the nations already lying next to bitter waters of Marah, but also, reborn in Canaan to live again finally forever justified. Again, our heavenly Father needed His Son Jesus Christ reborn from David’s virgin daughter with His children from Israel and the nations not only to live in Canaan with Him, but also, they needed to become baptized at the Jordan by John to destroy Satan, sin, curses, death and hell finally accessing the Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest with everyone’s perfect lasting-salvation forever.

Graciously, our heavenly Father needed His Son Jesus Christ nailed to Jerusalem’s holy cross to His children’s hands and feet from Israel and the nations entering the Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest with His atoning-blood spilled over them and upon holy grounds, thus receiving them perfect and holy as He is forever with His perfect will done upon earth as in heaven finally forever. Truthfully, this cross is not only His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit with you but also with your loved ones, neighbors and friends so the cross may become the twelve patriarchs of Israel born in Canaan to secure the holy ground as the foundation of Israel forever, moreover, the cross emerged in Egypt’s captivity with lasting-powers.

Seriously, our heavenly Father needed the cross born in Egypt’s captivity collecting your sins along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends for four hundred years, understanding that, after sins from the families of ancient and modern nations had been collected entirely then Moses was born to receive His holy name fires for the cross to go through the Red Sea baptism for you. Lovingly, it was the cross that our heavenly Father not only needed emerging from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit as Isaac that is you along with loved ones, neighbors and friends, as families of ancient and modern nations, but also, He needed the cross born in Egypt’s captivity collecting your sins along with everyone else for the all-powerful Red Sea water baptism finally.

That is the truth. Our heavenly Father needed to have His cross, as His holy-seed born not only from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit with you along with everyone else upon earth, but also, He needed it born in Egypt’s captivity collecting your sins that you will commit against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to abandon them at the Red Sea baptism forever. Understanding that, our heavenly Father called the Red Sea: red, because His atoning-blood is red in His Son Jesus Christ but also in every man, woman and child from Israel and the nations, so He may wash sins with His own life always lived in heaven’s glory with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit thus blessing you with lasting-salvation throughout the earth.

For our heavenly Father needed His holy name fires along with His holy commandments glorified with every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of ancient and modern nations nailed to His Son Jesus Christ’s hands and feet bleeding profusely, finally tearing the Holy of Holiest curtain for everyone entering forever justified, thus, the atoning-blood remains there as a continuous sacrifice forever. Frankly, our heavenly Father needed Adam and Eve along with the children entering the Holy of Holiest with His Son Jesus Christ nailed to his hands and feet, because He needed to start working with them with His perfect will that can only be upon earth as in heaven, as His holy name fires along with the commandments are finally glorified forever before Him.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father will only perform His perfect will within the Holy of Holiest, as He did initially with Moses, as he entered into His holy presence, whenever it was necessary, because He had to dictate to him along with the people of Israel what His will to be done through those days, thus He may bless them powerfully with lasting richness. Downright, our heavenly Father needed to enrich Israel through the Sinai’s desert because every man, woman and child from the families of ancient and modern nations were already dead and poor failing always to know richness through many generations, thus He needed to enrich Israel, His sacred-flesh in them finally to enrich every richness to return to life again in Canaan lastly justified everlastingly.

Truthfully, our heavenly Father had taken Moses along with ancient Israel with His holy name fires, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob to become baptized at the Red Sea but also to receive His written commandments, as His holy life in need to be lived through the Sinai’s desert thus destroying Satan’s serpent to attain richness in Canaan finally. Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father not only to work with His perfect will within the tabernacle of reunion and its Holy of Holiest with Moses and the Levitical high priest once a year but also with every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of ancient and modern nations thus to expiate, judge and cover sin with lambs' atoning-blood.

This is something that our heavenly Father has always done with His children, starting with Abraham, and this is that He always met them within the Holy of Holiest, because as Isaac lived in Canaan, then Abraham ascended to Jerusalem’s holy cross, resting at Mount Moriah, to be declared perfect and holy with his only son Isaac standing with him in perfect holiness forever. Moreover, this is what our heavenly Father did with the prophets through Israel until the Messiah was born from David’s virgin daughter with his brothers and sisters that he had personally rescued from the Sinai’s desert with Moses and ancient Israel, as they became one with Isaac, entering the Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest with perfect salvation to know love abundantly through eternity.

Considering that, our heavenly Father needed every man, woman and child from Israel along families of ancient and modern nations entering the Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest perfect and holy forever, so He may work with them as He had with Moses through the desert and His Son Jesus Christ through Israel with His amazing presence to execute His perfect will upon earth always. Truthfully, our heavenly Father worked with His Son Jesus Christ through Israel from the Holy of Holiest to take His living-words in need to be fulfilled within the heart, mind, life, strength and soul from every man, woman and child from Israel and families of the nations, given that, He needed to manifest His amazing unfailing-love from Canaan towards everlasting, enriching His children always.

This is when, our heavenly Father not only managed to get you into the Holy of Holiest nailed to His Son Jesus Christ’s hands and feet shedding his atoning-blood to receive you along with loved ones, neighbors and friends with perfect holiness forever, but also, He finally fulfilled His perfect will with you thus enriching you daily with His amazing love always into everlasting. Meaning that, our heavenly Father can perfectly execute His perfect will with you as He did with Moses through the Sinai’s desert along with the prophets within Canaan until the Messiah came from David’s virgin daughter with his brothers and sisters to destroy Satan, sin, witchcraft families and hell’s torment to fulfill His perfect will with you within the Holy of Holiest finally forever.

Unquestionably, our heavenly Father is ready to work with you within the Holy of Holiest as He did initially with Abraham, Moses, the prophets, the judges and the Messiah with the apostles throughout Israel, so He may perform His perfect will within your homeland, enriching you greatly to enrich everyone around you for His coming kingdom of love and endless-richness upon earth finally. Moreover, our heavenly Father will enrich you to enrich His coming kingdom of love blessing every family from the nations, because our heavenly Father told Abraham that in Isaac, His holy-seed that is His flesh without sin families will be enriched not only the ones that we may see throughout the earth, but also the ones in generations ahead, including the ones living again.

In other words, our heavenly Father will execute His perfect will each day that is already established with you within the Holy of Holiest forever, because He has received you perfect and holy equipped to do His perfect will not only with your loved ones, neighbors and friends but also with families around the world, including the ones that will see life again soon. For our heavenly Father needs to work with you within the Holy of Holiest each day of your life upon earth thus to enrich you greatly to enrich others as well from the families of the nations, because by enriching you from the Holy of Holiest along with heavens and Canaan’s richness then He is enriching the earth for His coming kingdom of love.

Therefore, our heavenly Father works with you nowadays by executing His perfect will already establish within the Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest in Israel, but also, it is in your homeland with you as your worship place, enriching you with His atoning-blood that has destroyed Satan, sin, death, witchcraft and hell forever already for you to enjoy life always through eternity, starting now. Now, our heavenly Father works with you along with loved ones, neighbors and friends because He has already established His perfect will within the Holy of Holiest for His coming kingdom of love thus filling every man, woman and child with endless-glories: loving, serving and exalting His holy name with His eternal commandments to bless you with endless-powers always until you are greatly enriched.

In other words, our heavenly Father’s kingdom of love for His children is upon earth already, as His Son Jesus Christ entered the Holy of Holiest perfect and holy with you, loved ones, neighbors and friends, because you had destroyed Satan, sin, death, witchcraft families and hell, so He may execute His perfect will with you thus enriching His coming kingdom until finally comes. Therefore, our heavenly Father needs you water baptized by invoking His holy name fires to abandon the sinful-flesh with the spirit of error for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, where He works His perfect will with you within the Holy of Holiest progressively, because He sees you continuously as Isaac, enriched greatly, although you are Muslim, Buddhist, Shinto, Taoist, Hebrew, Christian and others.

Seriously, our heavenly Father works with you within the Holy of Holiest as Isaac, because baptized in water by invoking His holy name fires then you will abandon the sinful-flesh, where Satan with witchcraft lives his wilds, receiving Isaac’s sacred-flesh, where our heavenly Father has done already His perfect will with you progressively, enriching you to enrich His kingdom of love upon earth finally. It is really with you enriched within the Holy of Holiest with heavenly Father that the earth is enriched, because you are with Him as Isaac forever, for the Father knows the Son and inversely, thus, He works with you as He has always with His Son and His Holy Spirit enriching heaven, but now, His coming kingdom of love is enriched by you.

Certainly, our heavenly Father kingdom of love is already with us, emerging from the Holy of Holiest with you blessed greatly by Him, His Son and the Holy Spirit, baptized in water by you invoking His holy name fires to abandon the sinful-flesh where Satan deceives you until now to receive Isaac’s sacred-flesh where He does His perfect will with you upon earth steadily. Otherwise, if you continually fail to become baptized in water by invoking Him, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, then you will always fail to know that you have already been blessed with His perfect will from heaven above thus enriching you always, when Satan longs to see in you in poverty until you lastly die somewhere on earth.

Seriously, Satan needs you poor, as long as you may remain in the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error then he will deceive you always without mercy, however, water baptized in your home’s bathtub by invoking Him, as The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit then you will live in Isaac’s sacred-flesh where you have been already enriched greatly to enrich the earth. Indeed, our heavenly Father will enrich the earth, starting with your homeland, understanding that, you are with Him as Isaac within the Holy of Holiest forever victorious already over Satan, sin, death, enemies, hell’s witchcraft, and so, you are always enriching the earth for His coming kingdom of love that will dress you with oceans of love, joys, happiness along with loved ones ultimately.

This is our heavenly Father’s glorious life that you were born with already to live upon earth and in heaven’s glory as well, as you may get there—certainly you will in days ahead—with you faithful to His altar of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob by praying with it, where He worked with Abraham along with you thus enriching you nowadays with great richness. Now, our heavenly Father needs you faithful to His altar within the Holy of Holiest, because this is where He has always conducted His perfect will with His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit along with you, loved ones, neighbors and friends, by destroying works from Satan along with death thus establishing His new kingdom of love upon earth finally with you forever enriched.

In other words, our heavenly Father works with you within the Holy of Holiest not only because He has destroyed Satan along with death and evil-works throughout the earth, but also, He conducts His perfect will from His holy places because this is from where He has always ruled over the angelical kingdom finally to rule over the earth with you enriched powerfully nowadays. Now, our heavenly Father rules heaven’s glory and the earth along other heavenly places as paradise, the earth’s heart and The New Jerusalem from heaven above, a city with mansions, palaces and buildings paved with streets of gold leading towards gardens, parks, the River of Life and many heavenly places: finally, soon He will enter Canaan with His loved ones living with you forever enriched.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father has received you along with loved ones, neighbors and friends in the Holy of Holiest nailed to His Son Jesus Christ’s hands and feet to declare you forever righteous, because with His atoning-blood spilled over His holy things then He continually washes you clean daily until His new kingdom of love may finally appear upon earth shining with amazing-richness. Therefore, our heavenly Father needed His atoning-blood that is His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac’s sacred-flesh from Sarah’s barren-womb pulling you from the Sinai’s desert with lasting-salvation with His Red Sea water baptism but also to become born with you from David’s virgin daughter living His life of endless-richness baptized at the Jordan finally enriching His new kingdom of love on earth forever.

Consequently, it was important for our heavenly Father to spill His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood filled with His precious and glorious life that enriches heaven’s glory within the Holy of Holiest but also Creation entirely touching the earth with amazing powers enriching you along with loved ones, neighbors and friends nowadays, as you are baptized in water by invoking His holy name fires. Definitely, it was important for our heavenly Father to have His Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest spilled with His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood as His precious and glorious life enriching heaven’s glory continuously but also the earth for His new kingdom of love and endless-richness established in Canaan for His children to live as He lives always gloriously through eternity.

Therefore, our heavenly Father needed His continuous sacrifice established forever within the Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest spilled with His atoning-blood life that removes sin, darkness and evil for His perfect will to be with you, loved ones, neighbors and friends enriching the earth until it becomes richer than heaven’s glory, thus angels may descend to live with us finally forever enriched. Now, the angelical kingdom will descend with our heavenly Father because they needed to prove love to Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in Canaan, given that it is only in holy ground that He knows that you love Him as He has always loved you with His rock of salvation, becoming part of your life forever baptized in water already.

Understanding that, baptized in water then you will become reborn in Canaan, holy ground, where sin fails to exist moreover you are reborn in His sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood filled with His life, where sin fails always as well, then, finally He knows that you truly love Him, as He is loved always by His Son Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit through eternity. Indeed, Satan did not want our heavenly Father’s atoning-blood that is Isaac as His Son Jesus Christ finally spilling it over Israel and the families of ancient and modern nations within the Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest, in Canaan, so He may have His atoning-blood washing clean His children throughout the nations, preparing everyone for His coming kingdom of love finally upon earth.

Certainly, our heavenly Father needs you baptized in water, because baptized already then you will stand with Him within the Holy of Holiest, where sin fails to exist forever, dressing you with daily richness that will not only enrich you but also loved ones, neighbors and friends, because He really needs to enrich the earth entirely with you for His coming kingdom of love. Furthermore, our heavenly Father is doing His perfect will with you permanently, because His atoning-blood is spilled over holy things with you, loved ones, neighbors and friends washing you clean daily from problems, unclean spirits, witchcraft (because Satan uses witchcraft to attack you always), so you may grow in His daily richness steadily emerging from the Holy of Holiest towards you in your homeland.

Really, it is always our heavenly Father’s atoning-blood spilled over holy things with you and everyone else around you that cleanses everything belonging to you, loved ones, neighbors and friends that Satan daily witchcraft that he may use against you will fail always, because His atoning-blood is as powerful nowadays as it was initially spilled by Him over you within the Holy of Holiest. Knowing that, Satan does not want our heavenly Father’s atoning-blood spilled over you, loved ones, neighbors and friends, given that, he failed to have it spilled by our Lord Jesus Christ outside the Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest, in Canaan, then he blocks always with witchcraft families every Sabbath celebrated by Jewish and Israelis, so it will never clean in anyone on earth.

Truly, it was always important for Satan to deceive Jewish and Israelis families with witchcraft families claiming Jewishness when they are not, because Satan needs his families not only blocking our heavenly Father’s atoning-blood from working effectively by cleansing everyone continually from darkness throughout the nations, but also, he needed Hebrew families in another holocaust always to stop Sabbath’s celebrations finally. Satan has realized that he fails always to destroy Israel, because from every holocaust brought upon Jewish families and others, then, they have returned again stronger than before because the oath sworn to Isaac from which they are born with is powerful, understanding that, it is established within them forever with great unknown-powers, thus they may become a nation again with richness as always.

Lately, Satan sees that it is impossible to destroy Israel, because Sabbath’s celebration is very powerful removing wickedness that witchcraft families may have placed upon people and homes, understanding that, Satan always works creating a kingdom of darkness that destroys homes and families on earth, however, with Sabbath’s celebrations every life is renew throughout humankind without fail regardless of faith as always until now. Then, given that Satan fails to destroy Israel with holocausts through generations, because he needs our heavenly Father’s atoning-blood stopped from cleansing continually every nation’s family entirely, but failing still until now that he longs to know where to find the Synagogue of Jerusalem with the Holy of Holiest spilled with the Messiah’s atoning-blood shed from the cross, so he may destroy it finally.

Presently, Satan has witchcraft families in Canaan next to Jewish and Israelis families searching where the Synagogue of Jerusalem with the Holy of Holiest spilled with the Messiah’s atoning-blood cleansing daily families from the nations may be hidden to stop it by having his own male and female witchcraft lamb sacrificed by shedding witchcraft-blood, finally filling the earth with his kingdom of darkness forever. Certainly, understanding that, Satan has tried incessantly to destroy Israel with holocausts to stop the Sabbath’s celebration finally to build continually his kingdom of darkness through the nations’ cities, because our heavenly Father’s atoning-blood spilled over the Holy of Holiest is too powerful for him, then, he can cover it by having his faithful witchcraft male and female immolated within the Holy of Holiest.

Today, Satan knows that the Synagogue of Jerusalem with the Holy of Holiest spilled with the Messiah’s atoning-blood found, then, he will overtake it with witchcraft nations running over Jewish and Israelis dead bodies to sacrifice his male and female lamb to shed witchcraft-blood over the atoning-blood that has removed sin forever, for His coming kingdom of love finally established upon earth forever enriched. Undeniably, Israel baptized in water then our heavenly Father can help them always, because they are with Him in the Holy of Holiest as Isaac, working with them continually then He may support them in dangerous days as when Satan may finally execute his witchcraft lamb shedding witchcraft-blood over His Lamb’s atoning-blood cleansing continually families for His coming kingdom of love upon earth finally.

Really, our heavenly Father has never allowed anyone to know where the Synagogue of Jerusalem with the Holy of Holiest is spilled with the Messiah’s atoning-blood that has removed sin forever but also it continues to cleanse families of the nations for His coming kingdom of love soon to be found throughout the earth; indeed, it is a well-kept secret until now before Israel. However, our heavenly Father will definitively soon let Israel know where He has the Synagogue of Jerusalem with the Holy of Holiest hidden with His atoning-blood working nonstop until now to clean His children from sin but also to enrich them with great daily richness as always, so He may finally descend with the entire angelical kingdom to live with the nations forever loved.

Surely, when our heavenly Father finally reveals to Israel where the Synagogue of Jerusalem is hidden with the Holy of Holiest spilled with the Messiah’s atoning-blood that continues to cleanse His children from the families of the nations for His coming kingdom of love upon earth, then, it will be because the witchcraft families will have returned to their homelands in Africa finally forever. This is the day, when our heavenly Father will finally be honored by Israel, when they have not only become baptized in water to stand with Him forever as Isaac within the Holy of Holiest, where He has defeated Satan, sin, death, witchcraft families and hell’s torment forever, but also, Canaan finally is liberated to flow with milk and honey sweetness throughout the earth.

Shortly, the earth entirely will become sweet with milk and honey emanating from Canaan towards families of the nations, because the witchcraft families’ darkness will no longer block this powerful blessing that welcomes the Father with His entire angelical kingdom to descend with ancient Israel to prove their love towards Him, His Holy Spirit and His Son Jesus Christ in Canaan finally forever. However, Satan works to find out still where the Synagogue of Jerusalem with the Holy of Holiest may be found to shed his sorcery families’ witchcraft-blood over our heavenly Father’s atoning-blood that continues daily to enrich the families of the nations thus enriching His coming kingdom of love that Satan still wants to stop by creating more witchcraft that is filth upon earth persistently.

Unfortunately, Satan can still find out where the Synagogue of Jerusalem is hidden with the Holy of Holiest spilled with the Messiah’s atoning-blood, in Canaan, to cover it with witchcraft-blood by entering with unclean spirits into people’ dreams that they may have discovered it by asking them to tell him where to find it, thus once found, then he will attack it powerfully immediately. Timely, our Lord Jesus Christ told Jewish that they will fail to live eternity, because once Satan finds the Synagogue of Jerusalem with the Holy of Holiest spilled with the Messiah’s atoning-blood that destroyed him, sin, death, witchcraft and hell to conquer the earth for His coming kingdom of love, then, he will attack it with his witchcraft-blood filling humankind with his filth forever.

That is why, that our heavenly Father has only allowed Israel Canaan until now but without the Synagogue of Jerusalem filled with His atoning-blood spilling daily eternal life over you, loved ones, neighbors and friends within the Holy of Holiest, so you will always be Isaac with Him thus executing His perfect will progressively with you until you are enriched with endless-richness always forever. Presently, our heavenly Father is happy standing with you as Isaac within the Holy of Holiest, because His atoning-blood springles daily over you, loved ones, neighbors and friends, given that with it His holy heart is happy washing you ever more always thus making you more perfect and holy for His coming kingdom of love upon earth to live with you forever loved everlastingly. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main