Not A One Liner

1 view

MacyAnn

Mar 17, 2002, 11:38:22 PM3/17/02
I never know when to chime in cause I'm sorta not a one liner kinda
gal. But that should keep me from being involved. So I do it this way.
(on some ocassions I do the one liner thingy, but have to be majorly
inspired, as I'm not very funny)

In fact, not only am I not funny, I'm not even controversal. I'm
rather boring....not funny....not controversal...oh well. You all know
me so just being me is ok. Right?

Just wanted to know I'm reading and digging you all, as always..in the
small silence you never see.

I love you guys.

Macy

John (that Alaska guy)

Mar 18, 2002, 12:17:28 AM3/18/02
They also serve who only stand and wait. Thanks, MacyAnn.

Regards, John (tAg)

"MacyAnn" <macymc...@attbi.com> wrote in message

murphy

Mar 18, 2002, 12:40:59 AM3/18/02
In article <3c956fc8...@netnews.attbi.com>, macymc...@attbi.com
(MacyAnn) wrote:

.hiya macy...!!...(waving in a southerly direction over anamanda's head)

good to know you are still 'here'

murphy

margaret_munro

Mar 18, 2002, 4:22:52 AM3/18/02
Good...glad to know you're still there :-)

Ærchie

Mar 18, 2002, 9:14:07 AM3/18/02
On Mon, 18 Mar 2002 04:38:22 GMT, macymc...@attbi.com (MacyAnn)
wrote:

When you do comment, it is worth reading.

I dig you, Macy

(((((((((((Macy)))))))))))

Ærchie

http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/archielims/
http://www.geocities.com/pigletsplace/
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste
good with ketchup."

Spuddie

Mar 18, 2002, 11:46:33 AM3/18/02
In the year of our lard Mon, 18 Mar 2002 04:38:22 GMT a spy from the
sort of red planet, the one known here as macymc...@attbi.com
(MacyAnn) flashed three eyes at us, jumped the picket fence and
expostulated:

Hey Macy, nice to see you again! I found your e-mail this morning
from...uh...awhile ago...that I haven't answered yet either. I'm a
horrible e-mail person! I've saved it though and will hopefully get
the appropriately shaped tuits to answer it sometime soon. :o)

In answer to one of your questions, though...I will just be starting
the job down on MH next week--the first job I thought I had fell
through and I had to wait for another opening to be posted. So I'll
definitely be letting you know how it goes when I get there! :)

Cheryl
~~~Some of the secret joys of living are not found by rushing
from point A to point B, but by inventing some imaginary
letters along the way.~~~ (Douglas Pagels)

Anamanda

Mar 18, 2002, 1:32:23 PM3/18/02

>.hiya macy...!!...(waving in a southerly direction over anamanda's head)
>
>good to know you are still 'here'
>
>murphy

Next time you wave over my head, leave the fly swatter on the counter!!!! Blast
that hurt
Anamanda <whimpering>

Jeanie

Mar 18, 2002, 7:24:01 PM3/18/02

"MacyAnn" <macymc...@attbi.com> wrote in message
Hi, Macy. And you are *not* boring!

Jeanie

murphy

Mar 18, 2002, 10:04:24 PM3/18/02
In article <20020318133223...@mb-fe.aol.com>, anam...@aol.com
(Anamanda) wrote:

..oopse......well, actually, it was a s*** shovel...i had to clear the
driveway in order to get into the garage tonight...we are not
amused!...nor are the crocus, tulips and green sprouts on just about
everything..!!

murphy, sending fudge in hopes of stopping the whimpering...?

Anamanda

Mar 19, 2002, 1:14:48 AM3/19/02
>.oopse......well, actually, it was a s*** shovel...i had to clear the
>driveway in order to get into the garage tonight...we are not
>amused!...nor are the crocus, tulips and green sprouts on just about
>everything..!!
>
>murphy, sending fudge in hopes of stopping the whimpering...?

Key Lime Fudge??? and who ever heard of snow in the PNW on St Pat's day?
Beautiful Dogwood trees blooming and snow flakes covering them.
Anamanda <time for another latte in front of the fire>

John (that Alaska guy)

Mar 19, 2002, 2:13:56 AM3/19/02
You got our leftovers. Be grateful you didn't get the full seven course
meal! <G>

Regards, John (tAg)

"Anamanda" <anam...@aol.com> wrote in message

Anamanda

Mar 19, 2002, 12:20:50 PM3/19/02
>You got our leftovers. Be grateful you didn't get the full seven course
>meal! <G>
>
>Regards, John (tAg)

HA-- now we know the culprit <grin> In Washington, snow knows that it belongs
in the mountains for skiing, not at sea level. Snow is not easy for our webbed
feet.

Anamanda <who is grateful for only getting the leftovers>

murphy

Mar 19, 2002, 10:49:42 PM3/19/02
In article <u9dp9sf...@corp.supernews.com>, "John \(that Alaska guy\)"
<jpsp...@alaska.nospam.net> wrote:

> You got our leftovers. Be grateful you didn't get the full seven course
> meal! <G>
>
> Regards, John (tAg)

....<groan!>....i think we are well into the main course and approaching
dessert!...enough is enough!

murphy, not amused...and not shovelling....it HAS to melt...!!....SOON!!

murphy

Mar 19, 2002, 10:51:32 PM3/19/02
In article <20020319011448...@mb-ma.aol.com>, anam...@aol.com
(Anamanda) wrote:

> >.oopse......well, actually, it was a s*** shovel...i had to clear the
> >driveway in order to get into the garage tonight...we are not
> >amused!...nor are the crocus, tulips and green sprouts on just about
> >everything..!!
> >
> >murphy, sending fudge in hopes of stopping the whimpering...?
> >

> Key Lime Fudge???

...well i dont know about that...!

and who ever heard of snow in the PNW on St Pat's day?
> Beautiful Dogwood trees blooming and snow flakes covering them.

...its still coming down, here....something about worse to the south.. not
as far as you, i hope..

murphy, fudgeless, latte-less and thinking of turning on the christmas
lights..:(

Jeanie

Mar 19, 2002, 11:48:33 PM3/19/02

"murphy" <coa...@uniserve.com> wrote in message

> murphy, fudgeless, latte-less and thinking of turning on the
christmas
> lights..:(

AHA! So, you are one of those folks who leave them up till after
Easter, are you? <BWG>

Jeanie

Spuddie

Mar 20, 2002, 9:36:11 AM3/20/02
On stardate Mon, 18 Mar 2002 19:04:24 -0800 wearing a chic little
number from WalMart coa...@uniserve.com (murphy) hoisted the Jolly
Roger and fired this tome:

>..oopse......well, actually, it was a s*** shovel...i had to clear the
>driveway in order to get into the garage tonight...we are not
>amused!...nor are the crocus, tulips and green sprouts on just about
>everything..!!

Why on earth are you shoveling shit outta your driveway, murph? :o)

>murphy, sending fudge in hopes of stopping the whimpering...?

I'm not sure I'd trust 'fudge from murph' after you've been shoveling
shit. Hehehehe...

Cheryl
~~~The most essential gift for a good writer is a built-in
shockproof shit-detector.~~~ (Ernest Hemingway)

Spuddie

Mar 20, 2002, 9:37:56 AM3/20/02
On stardate Wed, 20 Mar 2002 04:48:33 GMT wearing a chic little number
from WalMart "Jeanie" <jea...@taureanmoon.com> hoisted the Jolly Roger
and fired this tome:

Noooooooo! There are TONS of those in Duluth...every time we go by, I
holler at them, "Take your fsuking Christmas lights down,
fergawdsakes! EYESORE!" One of these days I might even open the car
window as I'm hollering. :)

Cheryl

~~~The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.~~~
(Ferdinand Foch)

murphy

Mar 20, 2002, 10:32:30 PM3/20/02
In article <BwUl8.2883$MC5.2...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,
"Jeanie" <jea...@taureanmoon.com> wrote:

.actually mine were down before new years, but now i am thinking i should
have left them up!

murphy from the snow covered PNW....:PPPPPP

murphy

Mar 20, 2002, 10:34:20 PM3/20/02
In article <6g7h9uo8ukramep44...@4ax.com>,
che...@spuddie.net wrote:

> On stardate Mon, 18 Mar 2002 19:04:24 -0800 wearing a chic little
> number from WalMart coa...@uniserve.com (murphy) hoisted the Jolly
> Roger and fired this tome:
>
> >..oopse......well, actually, it was a s*** shovel...i had to clear the
> >driveway in order to get into the garage tonight...we are not
> >amused!...nor are the crocus, tulips and green sprouts on just about
> >everything..!!
>
> Why on earth are you shoveling shit outta your driveway, murph? :o)

...ahem....well after the buffalo stampede, it was my turn to clean up the
street?.

> >murphy, sending fudge in hopes of stopping the whimpering...?
>
> I'm not sure I'd trust 'fudge from murph' after you've been shoveling
> shit. Hehehehe...

..key lime is safe....its white...:)

murphy, still fudgeless....(big hint)

John (that Alaska guy)

Mar 20, 2002, 10:54:28 PM3/20/02
If I get mine up next year at all, it will be in August. There's nothing
quite like trying to put lights up on a house in the dark while standing
forty feet up into the wind upon an aluminium ladder at minus twenty-five
degrees Fahrenheit. This year I will not wait until December. I tried that
this past season and froze my balls off. Supavadee was whining about "the
neighbors, the neighbors." FU** the neighbors, says I, YOU put the goddamn
lights up, then! Not a good thing to say. It suddenly got VERY cold indeed
in ye olde establishment. I actually did have a plan, though. The plan was
to hire someone else to put them up.

Regards, John (tAg)

"murphy" <coa...@uniserve.com> wrote in message

murphy

Mar 21, 2002, 9:59:14 PM3/21/02
In article <u9imbvr...@corp.supernews.com>, "John \(that Alaska guy\)"
<jpsp...@alaska.nospam.net> wrote:

> If I get mine up next year at all, it will be in August. There's nothing
> quite like trying to put lights up on a house in the dark while standing
> forty feet up into the wind upon an aluminium ladder at minus twenty-five
> degrees Fahrenheit. This year I will not wait until December. I tried that
> this past season and froze my balls off. Supavadee was whining about "the
> neighbors, the neighbors." FU** the neighbors, says I, YOU put the goddamn
> lights up, then! Not a good thing to say. It suddenly got VERY cold indeed
> in ye olde establishment. I actually did have a plan, though. The plan was
> to hire someone else to put them up.
>
> Regards, John (tAg)

...ohhhhhh..i like the last plan the best!!...all that agony for christmas
cheer??

murphy, in a spring thaw, thank goodness...