Ottawa meet - pics

Karen Ferguson

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99
Carol wrote:

>Di, Karen's photos are better than mine, I'm sure she'll post them
>somewhere. BTW, are you coming to Ottawa in August??
>Carol

Ummmmmm...I don't know where to post them Carol...but I can
say that anyone who wants to see them need only ask, and I'd
be glad to send them.

Karen

Di Molloy wrote:

> In article <374360...@clarityconnect.com>, Christoffersen
> <chri...@clarityconnect.com> writes
> >LOL, Karen....great story except for the parts about your new
> >career choices! As for the little guy, I was just measuring him
> >to see if you could use him as a substitute jockey if the need
> >arose.
> >Carol (holding on to the tank-descending photo till I see what
> >counter-blackmail photos Karen might have gotten of m
>
> Er...Er Photos!!!!! Photos please....
>
> Haven't seen any evidence yet!!
>
> Di
(change shy to ca to reply)

Joy

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99

Karen Ferguson wrote:

> Carol wrote:
>
> >Di, Karen's photos are better than mine, I'm sure she'll post them
> >somewhere. BTW, are you coming to Ottawa in August??
> >Carol
>
> Ummmmmm...I don't know where to post them Carol...but I can
> say that anyone who wants to see them need only ask, and I'd
> be glad to send them.
>
> Karen

Asking!

Joy

Derek

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99
Karen Ferguson wrote:

> Carol wrote:
>
> >Di, Karen's photos are better than mine, I'm sure she'll post them
> >somewhere. BTW, are you coming to Ottawa in August??
> >Carol
>
> Ummmmmm...I don't know where to post them Carol...but I can
> say that anyone who wants to see them need only ask, and I'd
> be glad to send them.
>
> Karen

Ask Spuddie if she has room on her site, if you haven't been there yet
it is a must!!!
--
Derek@Fourecks

An apple a day keeps the doctor away!
An onion a day keeps everyone away!!

Karen Ferguson

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99

Good idea...I'll write her to see..
And of course I've been there...I'm the one with the chainsaw :-)

Karen

Karen Ferguson

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99
On Mon, 24 May 1999 10:53:41 -0400, Joy <sera...@sprynet.com> wrote:

>Karen Ferguson wrote:
>
>> Carol wrote:
>>
>> >Di, Karen's photos are better than mine, I'm sure she'll post them
>> >somewhere. BTW, are you coming to Ottawa in August??
>> >Carol
>>
>> Ummmmmm...I don't know where to post them Carol...but I can
>> say that anyone who wants to see them need only ask, and I'd
>> be glad to send them.
>>
>> Karen
>

>Asking!
>
>Joy

Sent!

Karen

>> Di Molloy wrote:
>> >
>> > In article <374360...@clarityconnect.com>, Christoffersen
>> > <chri...@clarityconnect.com> writes
>> >
>> > Er...Er Photos!!!!! Photos please....
>> >
>> > Haven't seen any evidence yet!!
>> >
>> > Di

Alan

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99

Alan (Baggie)
Karen Ferguson <kfe...@magma.shy> wrote in message

> On Mon, 24 May 1999 17:05:13 +0100, Derek

> <de...@fourecks.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >Karen Ferguson wrote:

> >> Ummmmmm...I don't know where to post them Carol...but I can
> >> say that anyone who wants to see them need only ask, and I'd
> >> be glad to send them.
> >>
> >> Karen
> >

> >Ask Spuddie if she has room on her site, if you haven't been there yet
> >it is a must!!!
> >--
> > Derek@Fourecks
> >
> > An apple a day keeps the doctor away!
> > An onion a day keeps everyone away!!
>
> Good idea...I'll write her to see..
> And of course I've been there...I'm the one with the chainsaw :-)
>
> Karen
>

> (change shy to ca to reply)

Sadistic B*tch!!!!!!!!

Alan...(Headless for a change)

Spuddie

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99
<de...@fourecks.freeserve.co.uk> said:

>> Ummmmmm...I don't know where to post them Carol...but I can
>> say that anyone who wants to see them need only ask, and I'd
>> be glad to send them.
>>
>> Karen
>
>Ask Spuddie if she has room on her site, if you haven't been there yet
>it is a must!!!
>--
> Derek@Fourecks

Gee...thanks, Derek! I'd be glad to do up a website of the Ottawa
pictures, you can send them along if you want, Karen...just include
whatever text you want and identify who's who in each picture. One
thing...please, please send them in .jpg format so they don't take up
too much room...just got 2 photos from one of Gary's buddies back in
the UK and he sent them as .bmp files--they took 15 minutes to
download! Yikes! It also would help if you broke them up into two or
three emails with a couple pictures in each. Anyway, if you want, send
them to me at my 'regular' address, "spuds at skypoint dot com." I'm
still on vacation all week, and other than running down to see my
folks tomorrow for the day, don't have anything on the burner, so have
lotsa time.

BTW, I seem to be not getting all the posts in here...only 12 today so
far??? Can't be right! (grumble, grumble...damned server....)

Cheryl

~~~An intellectual is someone whose mind watches itself.~~~
(Albert Camus)

Karen Ferguson

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99
On Mon, 24 May 1999 21:10:41 +0100, "Alan" <bag...@dial.pipex.com>
wrote:

>--
>Alan (Baggie)
>Karen Ferguson <kfe...@magma.shy> wrote in message

>> On Mon, 24 May 1999 17:05:13 +0100, Derek

>> <de...@fourecks.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>> >Ask Spuddie if she has room on her site, if you haven't been there yet
>> >it is a must!!!
>> >--
>> > Derek@Fourecks
>> >

>> > An apple a day keeps the doctor away!
>> > An onion a day keeps everyone away!!
>>
>> Good idea...I'll write her to see..
>> And of course I've been there...I'm the one with the chainsaw :-)
>>
>> Karen
>>
>> (change shy to ca to reply)
>
>Sadistic B*tch!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhh shaddup!
One little cut...and you complain...typical man!

>Alan...(Headless for a change)

Karen ( So how come you can still yap?)

Derek

May 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/25/99
Karen Ferguson wrote:

> On Mon, 24 May 1999 17:05:13 +0100, Derek
> <de...@fourecks.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >Karen Ferguson wrote:

> >> Ummmmmm...I don't know where to post them Carol...but I can
> >> say that anyone who wants to see them need only ask, and I'd
> >> be glad to send them.
> >>
> >> Karen
> >
> >Ask Spuddie if she has room on her site, if you haven't been there yet
> >it is a must!!!
>
> Good idea...I'll write her to see..
> And of course I've been there...I'm the one with the chainsaw :-)
>
> Karen
>
> (change shy to ca to reply)

Silly me, I recognize you now!!! Who is the other person in the pic and
where are the rest of his bits?
--
Derek@Fourecks

If you can keep your head
when those about you are losing theirs,
perhaps you've misunderstood the situation!

Alan

May 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/25/99

> On Mon, 24 May 1999 21:10:41 +0100, "Alan" <bag...@dial.pipex.com>
> wrote:
>

> >--
> >Alan (Baggie)
> >Karen Ferguson <kfe...@magma.shy> wrote in message

> >> Good idea...I'll write her to see..
> >> And of course I've been there...I'm the one with the chainsaw :-)
> >>
> >> Karen
> >>
> >> (change shy to ca to reply)
> >

> >Sadistic B*tch!!!!!!!!
>
> Ahhhhhh shaddup!
> One little cut...and you complain...typical man!

One little cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...damn right I
complain...hope your plants curl up and die....
nya...nya....

> >Alan...(Headless for a change)
>
> Karen ( So how come you can still yap?)

Alan (You know I always talk out of my a** hon)

Karen Ferguson

May 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/25/99
Alan, looked waaaaaayyyy up and complained:

Ohhhhhh you big bully!! Imagine..taking your
frustration out on little plants...wot never did
anything to you! tsk!

>> >Alan...(Headless for a change)
>>
>> Karen ( So how come you can still yap?)
>
>Alan (You know I always talk out of my a** hon)

Karen (True, probably why you're always full of hot air huh?)

Karen Ferguson

May 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/25/99
On Tue, 25 May 1999 05:42:41 +0100, Derek
<de...@fourecks.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>Karen Ferguson wrote:

and she snipped too

>> >Ask Spuddie if she has room on her site, if you haven't been there yet
>> >it is a must!!!
>>

>> Good idea...I'll write her to see..
>> And of course I've been there...I'm the one with the chainsaw :-)
>>
>> Karen
>>
>> (change shy to ca to reply)
>

>Silly me, I recognize you now!!! Who is the other person in the pic and
>where are the rest of his bits?

Woohoo!! I'm getting famous!!!
The head on the ground belongs to Alan (baggie) I wanted him
to look up to me.
The rest of his bits are helping my garden flouish. I knew if I tried
hard enough, I'd find him useful for something..LOL

> Derek@Fourecks
>
> If you can keep your head
> when those about you are losing theirs,
> perhaps you've misunderstood the situation!

Karen ~ Don't allow other people to mess up your life:
You will have more fun doing the job yourself~~
Richard Needham

Karen Ferguson

May 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/25/99
On Mon, 24 May 1999 20:58:27 GMT, spu...@guinness.com (Spuddie) wrote:

>On Mon, 24 May 1999 17:05:13 +0100, Derek

><de...@fourecks.freeserve.co.uk> said:
>

>>> Ummmmmm...I don't know where to post them Carol...but I can
>>> say that anyone who wants to see them need only ask, and I'd
>>> be glad to send them.
>>>
>>> Karen
>>

>>Ask Spuddie if she has room on her site, if you haven't been there yet
>>it is a must!!!

>>--
>> Derek@Fourecks
>>

>Gee...thanks, Derek! I'd be glad to do up a website of the Ottawa
>pictures, you can send them along if you want, Karen...just include
>whatever text you want and identify who's who in each picture. One
>thing...please, please send them in .jpg format so they don't take up
>too much room...just got 2 photos from one of Gary's buddies back in
>the UK and he sent them as .bmp files--they took 15 minutes to
>download! Yikes! It also would help if you broke them up into two or
>three emails with a couple pictures in each. Anyway, if you want, send
>them to me at my 'regular' address, "spuds at skypoint dot com." I'm
>still on vacation all week, and other than running down to see my
>folks tomorrow for the day, don't have anything on the burner, so have
>lotsa time.

Okie doke Cheryl! I have two pics that are jpg..so I'll send them to
you. The one on the tank is gif, so I won't send that one..LOL
My step-son sent me a bmp the other day, and my mail got pop-locked.
He learned a few new words and wondered why his air suddenly turned
blue..:-)

>BTW, I seem to be not getting all the posts in here...only 12 today so
>far??? Can't be right! (grumble, grumble...damned server....)

I've had the same problem for a couple of weeks..and of course, the
server says it isn't their fault, gotta be that people just aren't
posting...hmpf.

>Cheryl
>
>~~~An intellectual is someone whose mind watches itself.~~~
> (Albert Camus)

Karen ~Those who drive like Hell are bound to get there~~

Alan

May 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/25/99

> Alan, looked waaaaaayyyy up and complained:

cuz he's good at that....qqqqqqqq-:

> >--
> >Alan (Baggie)
> >Karen Ferguson <kfe...@magma.shy> wrote in message
> >> On Mon, 24 May 1999 21:10:41 +0100, "Alan" <bag...@dial.pipex.com>
> >> wrote:

<<<<<<< snipped...cuz someone has too!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>

> >> Ahhhhhh shaddup!
> >> One little cut...and you complain...typical man!
> >
> >One little cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...damn right I
> >complain...hope your plants curl up and die....
> >nya...nya....
>
> Ohhhhhh you big bully!! Imagine..taking your
> frustration out on little plants...wot never did
> anything to you! tsk!

Sheesh....and what did I ever do to deserve you
slicing my head off....double tsk!!!!!!!

> >> Karen ( So how come you can still yap?)
> >
> >Alan (You know I always talk out of my a** hon)
>
> Karen (True, probably why you're always full of hot air huh?)

Alan...(Ummmmm...you may have a good point there)

Karen Ferguson

May 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/25/99
On Tue, 25 May 1999 20:40:56 +0100, "Alan" <bag...@dial.pipex.com>
wrote:

>Karen Ferguson <kfe...@magma.shy> wrote in message
>> Alan, looked waaaaaayyyy up and complained:
>
>cuz he's good at that....qqqqqqqq-:

Oh boy!! Is he ever!! :-pppppp

><<<<<<< snipped...cuz someone has too!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>

And a damn fine job you did too...

>> >One little cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...damn right I
>> >complain...hope your plants curl up and die....
>> >nya...nya....
>>
>> Ohhhhhh you big bully!! Imagine..taking your
>> frustration out on little plants...wot never did
>> anything to you! tsk!
>
>Sheesh....and what did I ever do to deserve you
>slicing my head off....double tsk!!!!!!!

You really want me to say?? Ha!

>> >Alan (You know I always talk out of my a** hon)
>>
>> Karen (True, probably why you're always full of hot air huh?)
>
>Alan...(Ummmmm...you may have a good point there)

Karen (yep! two of 'em in fact!) LOL

Alan

May 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/26/99

> On Tue, 25 May 1999 20:40:56 +0100, "Alan" <bag...@dial.pipex.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Karen Ferguson <kfe...@magma.shy> wrote in message
> >> Alan, looked waaaaaayyyy up and complained:
> >
> >cuz he's good at that....qqqqqqqq-:
>
> Oh boy!! Is he ever!! :-pppppp

That's what I said!!!...I get plenty of practice!!!

> ><<<<<<< snipped...cuz someone has too!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>
>
> And a damn fine job you did too...

I know....can't trust a woman to do it properly...

> >> Ohhhhhh you big bully!! Imagine..taking your
> >> frustration out on little plants...wot never did
> >> anything to you! tsk!
> >
> >Sheesh....and what did I ever do to deserve you
> >slicing my head off....double tsk!!!!!!!
>
> You really want me to say?? Ha!

If ya like....but just remember that 'payback'
thingy hon....lololol..

> >Alan...(Ummmmm...you may have a good point there)
>
> Karen (yep! two of 'em in fact!) LOL

Alan...(For once...I ain't gonna argue...wooohooooo) Lololol

Spuddie

May 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/26/99
On Tue, 25 May 1999 13:03:10 GMT, kfe...@magma.shy (Karen Ferguson)
said:

>Okie doke Cheryl! I have two pics that are jpg..so I'll send them to
>you. The one on the tank is gif, so I won't send that one..LOL
>My step-son sent me a bmp the other day, and my mail got pop-locked.
>He learned a few new words and wondered why his air suddenly turned
>blue..:-)

Got the two .jpgs just fine, Karen. You can go ahead and send the .gif
one too, it shouldn't be too big. When I get that one I'll do up a
wepage off of the Gallery.

I bet your step-son was sending pics of that grandbaby, wasn't he? So
don't be badmouthin' the boy for trying to make granny happy! :p

>>BTW, I seem to be not getting all the posts in here...only 12 today so
>>far??? Can't be right! (grumble, grumble...damned server....)
>
>I've had the same problem for a couple of weeks..and of course, the
>server says it isn't their fault, gotta be that people just aren't
>posting...hmpf.

I yelled at my ISP via e-mail again, and so far (as usual) they are
ignoring me. Sigh...I guess I'm gonna hafta put my money where my
mouth is and change providers. I just hate changing email addresses
AGAIN.....

Cheryl
~~~I like a man who grins when he fights~~~
(Winston Churchill)

Karen Ferguson

May 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/27/99
On Wed, 26 May 1999 08:47:31 +0100, "Alan" <bag...@dial.pipex.com>
wrote:

>> >cuz he's good at that....qqqqqqqq-:
>>
>> Oh boy!! Is he ever!! :-pppppp
>
>That's what I said!!!...I get plenty of practice!!!

That's a fact!!!

>> ><<<<<<< snipped...cuz someone has too!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
>> And a damn fine job you did too...
>
>I know....can't trust a woman to do it properly...

How can you say that...look how well I snipped you!

>> >Sheesh....and what did I ever do to deserve you
>> >slicing my head off....double tsk!!!!!!!
>>
>> You really want me to say?? Ha!
>
>If ya like....but just remember that 'payback'
>thingy hon....lololol..

$#@#$#$!!!!...okay...Noooo comment!
grumble grumble...

>> >Alan...(Ummmmm...you may have a good point there)
>>
>> Karen (yep! two of 'em in fact!) LOL
>>
>Alan...(For once...I ain't gonna argue...wooohooooo) Lololol

Karen..(Not surprised in the least pet) Ha!

Alan

May 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/27/99

> >> Oh boy!! Is he ever!! :-pppppp
> >
> >That's what I said!!!...I get plenty of practice!!!
>
> That's a fact!!!

And just WHO is it that causes me to complain...huh...huh???

> >> And a damn fine job you did too...
> >
> >I know....can't trust a woman to do it properly...
>
> How can you say that...look how well I snipped you!

Ha!!!!...my point exactly....butchery to the highest degree...

Awwwwwww...you spoil all my fun...

> >> Karen (yep! two of 'em in fact!) LOL
> >>
> >Alan...(For once...I ain't gonna argue...wooohooooo) Lololol
>
> Karen..(Not surprised in the least pet) Ha!

Alan...(Lolol...but eyes have moved to other parts of late)

Karen Ferguson

May 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/27/99
On Thu, 27 May 1999 09:12:18 +0100, "Alan" <bag...@dial.pipex.com>
wrote:

>> >That's what I said!!!...I get plenty of practice!!!
>>
>> That's a fact!!!
>
>And just WHO is it that causes me to complain...huh...huh???

Gee, I dunno...hmmmmmmm...Spuddie?? Carol??
Nadine??

>> >I know....can't trust a woman to do it properly...
>>
>> How can you say that...look how well I snipped you!
>
>Ha!!!!...my point exactly....butchery to the highest degree...

Why thank you pet...It's nice to be appreciated...

>> >If ya like....but just remember that 'payback'
>> >thingy hon....lololol..
>>
>> $#@#$#$!!!!...okay...Noooo comment!
>> grumble grumble...
>
>Awwwwwww...you spoil all my fun...

Yep! :-ppppppp

>> >Alan...(For once...I ain't gonna argue...wooohooooo) Lololol
>>
>> Karen..(Not surprised in the least pet) Ha!
>
>Alan...(Lolol...but eyes have moved to other parts of late)

Karen (with your head on the ground like that..hmmmm better shave my
legs!)

Spuddie

May 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/27/99
On Mon, 24 May 1999 01:54:09 GMT, kfe...@magma.shy (Karen Ferguson)
said:

a bunch of stuff that I snipped....

Anyway, I did put the two pics Karen sent me up on a webpage located
off of the main APFPY Gallery site. If anyone has more pics, a text
description of the meet, etc. that they'd like posted with the pics,
email it to me and I'll add it on. Looks like you guys had fun! :-)

http://members.xoom.com/spuddzz/ottawa.htm

Cheryl
~~~How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg?
Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg.~~~
(Abraham Lincoln)

Alan

May 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/28/99

> On Thu, 27 May 1999 09:12:18 +0100, "Alan" <bag...@dial.pipex.com>
> wrote:
>
> >> That's a fact!!!
> >
> >And just WHO is it that causes me to complain...huh...huh???
>
> Gee, I dunno...hmmmmmmm...Spuddie?? Carol??
> Nadine??

Lolol...well...yeah...all of them...but they don't even come
near to your standard missy....qqqqq-:

> >> How can you say that...look how well I snipped you!
> >
> >Ha!!!!...my point exactly....butchery to the highest degree...
>
> Why thank you pet...It's nice to be appreciated...

Here ya go with the sarky again ...eh!!!!

> >> $#@#$#$!!!!...okay...Noooo comment!
> >> grumble grumble...
> >
> >Awwwwwww...you spoil all my fun...
>
> Yep! :-ppppppp

Sigh....my time will come missy....qqqqqqq-:

> >Alan...(Lolol...but eyes have moved to other parts of late)
>
> Karen (with your head on the ground like that..hmmmm better shave my
> legs!)

Alan...(Hell...you're right hon...I think you had better....lolol)

Karen Ferguson

May 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/28/99
On Fri, 28 May 1999 08:59:10 +0100, "Alan" <bag...@dial.pipex.com>
wrote:

>> >And just WHO is it that causes me to complain...huh...huh???
>>
>> Gee, I dunno...hmmmmmmm...Spuddie?? Carol??
>> Nadine??
>
>Lolol...well...yeah...all of them...but they don't even come
>near to your standard missy....qqqqq-:

Awwwwwwww <blush> how sweet! :-pppppp

>> >Ha!!!!...my point exactly....butchery to the highest degree...
>>
>> Why thank you pet...It's nice to be appreciated...
>
>Here ya go with the sarky again ...eh!!!!

That's only because I'm ever so good at it..eh wot?

>> >Awwwwwww...you spoil all my fun...
>>
>> Yep! :-ppppppp
>
>Sigh....my time will come missy....qqqqqqq-:

Unless it flies...:-ppp

>> >Alan...(Lolol...but eyes have moved to other parts of late)
>>
>> Karen (with your head on the ground like that..hmmmm better shave my
>> legs!)
>
>Alan...(Hell...you're right hon...I think you had better....lolol)

Karen..(nah...sod it...I'm going for that 'earthy' look)