The LGBT Cult Has Officially Consumed Canada

Matt Walsh

Apr 7, 2023, 6:54:37 PM4/7/23
Canadians have allowed their country to slide irrevocably into full-on
left wing Brave New World tyranny. They have especially surrendered
themselves to the LGBT alphabet mafia. A similar process is underway in
the United States, of course, but in Canada the process is complete.
Appeasement and worship of the LGBT cult is the country's number one
national priority. Which brings us to this story from Global News:

“Ontario's NDP urged the government Tuesday to create community safety
zones that would protect drag artists and LGBTQ communities from
harassment and intimidation at their performances. Drag performances
have been targeted by organized protests across the United States but
also here at home, said Kristyn Wong-Tam, who is putting forward a
private member's bill to designate 100-metre zones around show venues…
Wong-Tam, the NDP's critic on 2SLGBTQ+ issues and who uses they/them
pronouns, said their bill is designed to keep the community safe…The
bill would allow the attorney general to temporarily designate
addresses — such as where a show is taking place — as community safety
zones, and anti-LGBTQ harassment, intimidation and hate speech within
100 metres would be subject to a $25,000 fine.”

None of the claims made by “non-binary” Kristyn Wong-Tam are close to
true. There isn't any rising tide of hate crimes against LGBT people.
Especially not in Canada, of all places. That's like saying there's a
rising tide of fat-phobia at Cracker Barrel. It doesn't make any sense.
But I do believe that there has certainly been a dramatic increase in
LGBT people reporting that they are victims of hate crimes. But the
increase in reporting is due almost entirely to two things: 1) a lot of
them just fabricate hate crimes out of thin air, as we've seen time and
time again; 2) the category of “hate crime” is increasingly being
expanded so that an LGBT person can claim to be a hate crime victim the
moment they encounter any statement or opinion they don't like. This
point is proven when Kristyn (they/them) tried to prove that hate
crimes are a major problem by launching into a list of cities where
protests against drag queen groomer events have taken place. This is
what she means by hate crimes. Any action or statement taken by anyone
to oppose or protest anything that any LGBT person is doing is a hate
crime. And this includes — indeed, especially includes — anyone who
protests the sexualization of children by gay men in dresses.

If Kristyn (they/them) wants to “prevent further hate” what you could
do is leave the kids alone. That's all you have to do, but you refuse
to stop. You're addicted to sexualizing children. Almost all of the
“hate” that you're experiencing — the hate that you're not making up,
anyway — is hatred directed at your actions, your behavior. People hate
what you are doing. Specifically, in this case, they hate that you are
bringing kids into gay clubs so that grown adult men can perform
burlesque routines for them. This is the kind of hatred that Kristyn is
trying to protect her “community” from.

Later in Kristyn's press conference, she brought one of these poor
oppressed drag performers — dressed like something out of a Tim Burton
film — on stage to tell his story, and he did say one important thing:
He admitted that drag is all about making the drag artist feel special.
Of course, it's primarily about giving gay crossdressers an opportunity
to act out their sexual fetishes — and some of them, as we've seen, are
particularly excited by acting out this fetish in front of children.
But it's also about feeling special. That's the centerpiece of the LGBT
agenda. It is to protect their right to feel special. As I explained
during my talk this week at New Mexico State University, we live in the
age of psychological man, which means that people define themselves
entirely by their desires, feelings, and self-perceptions. The self is
an amalgamation of an individual's desires, feelings, urges,
perceptions, and so on. All that matters is how the individual feels.
And the most important human right is the right to feel good, to feel
special. Drag queens feel special when they parade around looking like
a cross-dressing Edward Scissorhands, and so they have the right to do
it. It is their most important right. And, they say, they have the
right to do it in front of children.

By this way of thinking, nobody else has the right to do or say
anything that would make the drag queen feel bad about this behavior.
Which is why they intend to throw free speech entirely out the window
and criminalize protests against these drag queen groomer events. That
of course is the point of making a “safety zone.” The zone doesn't
protect them physically, because they were never in any physical
danger. Instead it protects their feelings. And their feelings are all
that matter to them, and, they think, all that should matter to us.
This is what the LGBT cult believes, and increasingly countries are
writing laws on this basis — and will continue to unless we demand an
end to the child-victimizing madness.

Before I sign off, I mentioned my speech at New Mexico State. A few of
my exchanges with students there have gained some attention online.
Here is a clip (
https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1643996051379040257 ) that
gets to the heart of my film “What is a Woman?” - which has a pretty
great promo going right now, by the way.