Re: /r/detrans cult back discouraging 'trans' people from 'transitioning'

KWills

Apr 9, 2022, 4:20:15 PM4/9/22
On Sat, 9 Apr 2022 19:47:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>https://old.reddit.com/r/detrans/comments/tzgnmm/ftmt_officially_accepted_that_transitioning_was_a/
>
>Yes, we know we will never be equal to cis men/women. Yes, life gets
>better for most of us, including me. Yes, some people will come to
>accept you if you are in a liberal area.

Your life will ONLY get better when you realise that you can ONLY EVER
be a male...or kill yourself.

>I'm glad I have transitioned. Don't let disgusting /r/detrans cultists
>discourage you from transitioning

You have not 'transtioned' anywhere. You are merely a female
impersonator and not even a convincing one. The 'cultists' are merely
trying to prevent other gullible, mentally ill people from taking the
same delusional path.

--
KWills
counselor.