Re: Somebody called me a "tr*nny" when I was out and about.

KWills

Apr 6, 2022, 9:26:12 AM4/6/22
On Tue, 05 Apr 2022 19:04:40 -0400, Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 22:44:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him)
>?<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>> Yes, it happens even in big cities like SF, even if you have a
>> high-situated position in a great company, even if you are rich.
>Still
>> nothing compared to what happens in red
>> states.
>

>Is that a derogatory term?

He thinks EVERY term other than those approved by the GBLTPQC+
industry is derogatory.
--
KWills
counselor.

KWills

Apr 8, 2022, 9:05:27 AM4/8/22
On Thu, 7 Apr 2022 21:51:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>On 4/5/22 23:04, Ted wrote:
>> On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 22:44:00 +0000, Scientific (she/her)
>> ?<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>>> Yes, it happens even in big cities like SF, even if you have a
>>> high-situated position in a great company, even if you are rich.
>> Still
>>> nothing compared to what happens in red
>>> states.
>>

>> Is that a derogatory term?
>
>Tranny? Yeah, it is.

No, it's not and you ARE a faggot tranny.

KWills

Apr 8, 2022, 12:35:08 PM4/8/22
On Thu, 07 Apr 2022 21:17:48 -0700, El Kabong <tw...@the.noodle>
wrote:

>Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> > Did I say dick or wank? No, i'm a t&a kind of guy.
>> > Homoerotica is your bag of soup.
>>
>> Denying your obvious predisposition does not conceal it, El Limp Dick
>> Talk Atheist.
>
>Oh, MX, you are just hurt that no one here swings your
>way. Even ---Atheist--- identifies as a lesbian.
>
>Despair not, for you must still believe the Lord desires
>your breasts which are as 2 young gazelles grazing in the
>lilies. MXtian heaven is just a big gay bathhouse.

Are you BLACK?

KWills

Apr 9, 2022, 4:19:37 PM4/9/22
On Sat, 9 Apr 2022 19:33:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>On 3/31/22 21:15, KWills wrote:
>> On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 17:12:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
>> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>>> Well, a lot of older trans women are openly transgender. If you are
>>> under 20, you can fairly easily go "stealth" without losing too much.
>>> You can begin career in your new persona and no one will know.
>>
>> There are no 'trans' women, older or otherwise. And I have no idea
>> what you mean by 'openly transgender'. Do you mean they've given up
>> trying to conceal the fact that they're female impersonators?
>
>Well, those who don't hide the fact that they are trans. I only really
>try to hide this fact from new people, I'm out only to those who already
>knew me.

How CAN you hide the fact that you're impersonating a female? It
stands out a fucking MILE!

>>> Well, if you are far enough in transitioning, you would absolutely
>>> qualify for a women's prison. It would be dangerous to be feminine in
>>> men's prison.
>>
>> Men's prisons are full of faggots - some effeminate, some not. Why
>> should you get different treatment?
>>
>I'm a trans woman and I deserve to go to female prison.

You're a male and you deserve to go to a prison with other males.

>>> I would unconsciously act feminine and that might get me
>>> clocked.
>>
>> There is absolutely no reason to allow biological males into women's
>> prisons, any more than there is to allow biological males into women's
>> bathrooms. Although someone with a functioning dick might be quite
>> popular in a women's prison. And vice versa, someone with a
>> functioning twat would be VERY popular in a men's prison!
>
>Well, it's safety reasons. Trans women belongs to women's prisons, and
>trans men to men's prisons.

Wrong. Female impersonators belong in men's prisons and male
impersonators belong in women's prisons. They will quickly learn the
dangers of impersonating the opposite sex and cease doing so.

> If they're that dangerous, they should be
>sent to prison according to their biological sex.

They should be sent to prison according to their biolological sex (the
ONLY valid distinction) and not according to their delusions...
regardless of any danger they may post to fellow inmates.