DeSantis Calls Newsom's Bluff. Newsom Whines About It.

Ben Shapiro

Jun 10, 2023, 2:38:56 PM6/10/23
Ron DeSantis is in a knockdown drag-out fight with the governor of
California, Gavin Newsom, this time on illegal immigration.

Ron DeSantis went to the southern border for a visit, which is a smart
political move because immigration is a massive national issue and it
has affected the state of Florida. He's gotten involved in that issue
by asking these migrants where they wish to go and then sending them to
places like Martha's Vineyard — places where the Left declared
sanctuary cities with the expectation that no one would ever arrive.

Then when people arrived, the Left wailed, No, no, no, no, no! Get 'em
out of here.

That's happened in California as well. Florida has been sending illegal
immigrants to California, where Gavin Newsom declared a sanctuary city;
everyone is welcome here.

But not you: Get out.

DeSantis was asked about that. He stated:

These sanctuary jurisdictions are part of the reason we have
this problem, because they have endorsed and agitated for
these types of open-border policies. They have bragged that
they are sanctuary jurisdictions. They attack previous
administrations' efforts to try to have border security. … And
then, when they have to deal with some of the fruits of that,
they all of a sudden become very, very upset about that.

What are these people having to deal with here? Yeah, I don't
see the sympathy for them. … The reality is, I think the border
should be closed. I don't think we should have any of this.
But if there is a policy to have an open border, then I think
the sanctuary jurisdictions should be the ones that have to
bear that.

That makes sense. Why should those people on the border be forced to
take in hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants while Gavin Newsom
sits in his plush pleasure palaces and decides who gets in and who does
not get in?

Newsom is saying that he wants to prosecute DeSantis. He suggests
potential kidnapping charges. Apparently, it's now kidnapping to send
people where they want to go. There is actual video footage of these
migrants saying that they are very grateful to be put on planes to
California.

Newsom called DeSantis' move "sad and pathetic," bragging, "We mean
business. And so Ron DeSantis should know that. And everyone that's
been part of this — and they may have more direct accountability and
culpability — should know we mean business. And we're not backing away
from getting the facts and holding those accountable if they broke the
laws of the state of California."

So just to make clear: California is a place where if you are a parent
who wants to trans your kid, you can take the kid, run to California —
away from the other parent who has no say in the matter — and
California will grant you sanctuary so that you can trans your kid.
California will also make sure that it's a sanctuary city unless you
actually take them up on the offer, at which point they will sue you
for kidnapping.

As a person from California, let me just say that there are many
illegal immigrants in California. It makes a lot of sense considering
that California has raised taxes to benefit illegal immigrants
throughout the state, putting the state in the deficit. It's a pretty
good place for illegal immigrants to go since it's essentially the home
of illegal immigration in the United States.

When asked about the White House's position on whether Florida sending
migrants to California amounts to kidnapping, Karine Jean-Pierre
responded, saying:

So, one of the things — and you've heard me say this multiple
times from here — is about what these political stunts and
what they mean: They're dangerous and they're unacceptable. I
said this yesterday and I'll say this again. And we've seen
them happen over the last couple of months, and all they do is
cause confusion. And why is it they want to cause chaos and
confusion?

So _they_ want to cause chaos? It's you, Biden administration. You're
in charge of the federal border. The federal government is in charge of
the federal border. You ship people all over the United States, all
over the United States as the federal government. But if DeSantis or
Greg Abbott do it to Chicago, New York, or L.A., that's when you guys
start to get real whiny about it.

Shocking.

Siri Cruise

Jun 10, 2023, 4:34:22 PM6/10/23
Ben Shapiro wrote:
> places like Martha's Vineyard — places where the Left declared
> sanctuary cities with the expectation that no one would ever arrive.

Undocumented immigrants have long been in California cities.

> Then when people arrived, the Left wailed, No, no, no, no, no! Get 'em
> out of here.

They provide agricultural workers the state's farmers depend on
along with US citizens along with noncitizens with work visas.

> That's happened in California as well. Florida has been sending illegal
> immigrants to California, where Gavin Newsom declared a sanctuary city;
> everyone is welcome here.

No, he didn't, idiot. The legislature made the state a sanctuary
state. Which means no agency under the California constitution is
allowed to cooperate with federal immigration. At the same time no
agency is allowed to interfere with federal immigration. The
federal government runs the Mexican border and does arrest and
enforcement but without any state money.

> But not you: Get out.

As Newsom pointed out, the refugees were integrated into existing
immigrant and refugee support. None were moved anywhere without
their understanding and permission.

> These sanctuary jurisdictions are part of the reason we have
> this problem, because they have endorsed and agitated for

Since undocumented immigrants were in California before sanctuary
cities or state, no, DeSatan is full of shit. California was
dealing with the federal government's inability to control the
border. Cooperating with the feds led to increased crime as many
were too frightenned to come to police to report and testify.
Sanctuary meant a woman being beaten by a US citizen could report
him for prosecution without fear of retaliation by feds.

> these types of open-border policies. They have bragged that

California has no jurisdiction over the Mexican border. Our
agriculture border stations have very little power and jurisdiction.

> then, when they have to deal with some of the fruits of that,
> they all of a sudden become very, very upset about that.

Nobody is upset over a few more refugees. We already have them.
People are upset over DeSatan's bigotry.

> see the sympathy for them. … The reality is, I think the border
> should be closed. I don't think we should have any of this.

California has no control over Mexico border enforcement.

> But if there is a policy to have an open border, then I think
> the sanctuary jurisdictions should be the ones that have to
> bear that.

Sanctuary cities are dealing with law enforcement because the feds
don't control the border.

> That makes sense. Why should those people on the border be forced to
> take in hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants while Gavin Newsom

Because the Bill of Rights.

> sits in his plush pleasure palaces and decides who gets in and who does
> not get in?

Newsom has no control over who enters the state and doesn't
pretend to.

> Newsom is saying that he wants to prosecute DeSantis. He suggests
> potential kidnapping charges. Apparently, it's now kidnapping to send

Bonta is investigating it. If he decides a prosecutable crime has
occurred he can proceed to court.

> people where they want to go. There is actual video footage of these
> migrants saying that they are very grateful to be put on planes to
> California.

If this goes to court, the defence can try to enter this as evidence.

> Newsom called DeSantis' move "sad and pathetic," bragging, "We mean

As others have pointed out, Newsom doesn't do prosecution. He is
allowed to do anger.

> So just to make clear: California is a place where if you are a parent
> who wants to trans your kid, you can take the kid, run to California —

If you can afford to live here.

> away from the other parent who has no say in the matter — and
> California will grant you sanctuary so that you can trans your kid.

I really don't know the relevant California law. Feel free to cite
the relevant codes and sections.

> California will also make sure that it's a sanctuary city unless you

California is a sanctuary state which only applies to state
agencies cooperating with federal immigration. California has
different laws than other state, so consult a lawyer which
activities are illegal.

> actually take them up on the offer, at which point they will sue you
> for kidnapping.

Why shouldn't California enforce its kidnapping law?

> As a person from California, let me just say that there are many
> illegal immigrants in California. It makes a lot of sense considering

Many live with their relatives who are US citizens.

> the federal border. You ship people all over the United States, all
> over the United States as the federal government.

Like what? Rather than bland assertions, how about examples? How
does California have a say in this?

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

NoBody

Jun 11, 2023, 9:56:43 AM6/11/23
If it weren't for double-standards, liberals would have no standards
at all.

TruthBarker

Jun 12, 2023, 6:47:24 AM6/12/23
On 6/9/23 11:05 PM, Ben Shapiro wrote:

> Ron DeSantis went to the southern border for a visit, which is a smart
> political move because immigration is a massive national issue and it
> has affected the state of Florida. He's gotten involved in that issue
> by asking these migrants where they wish to go and then sending them to
> places like Martha's Vineyard — places where the Left declared
> sanctuary cities with the expectation that no one would ever arrive.

Total propaganda bullshit

If you are who you say you are, you are nothing but a attention seeking
Jewish asshole. I fail to understand why you want to be a hero of the
far-right who hate the Jewish people, remember ‘the Jews will not
replace us’. Why do you ‘kissth tyre assth’? Some Jewish people have
called you a Nazi collaborator. Are you buddy buddy with the other
asshole Stephen Miller?

Not only do you promote hate, you fill the media with misleading
propaganda. You constantly complain about the Palestinian terrorism to
the American people thinking they are a stupid lot who can be
brainwashed.

The reality is the other way around, The Jewish state suppresses and
oppresses the Palestinian people by caging them into small areas where
they can not breath. The apartheid system of the Jewish State.

Israeli policies against Palestinians amount to apartheid

Israeli laws, policies and practices against Palestinians in Israel and
the occupied territories amount to apartheid, Amnesty International says.

A new report alleges that the Israeli state maintains "an
institutionalized regime of oppression and domination of the Palestinian
population for the benefit of Jewish Israelis".

Apartheid is considered a crime against humanity under international law.

A foreign ministry spokesperson accused Amnesty of recycling "lies,
inconsistencies, and unfounded assertions that originate from well-known
anti-Israeli hate organisations".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-60197918

Israel has been conducting anti- Palestinians propaganda since the state
of Israel was created. No one wanted the Jews in Europe and America did
not want a large hoard of them walking in. They were given/stole
Palestinian lands.

Keeping Palestinians in fenced in caged areas and controlled is the pure
definition of apartheid. Israel will deny this but 95% of the world is
against the Israeli apartheid system. America claims to fight for human
rights but turns a blind eye to the Israeli situation. Why? One day we
might need help to take control of the oil in mid-east.

Now, Netanyahu has a far-right racist asshole as national security
minister in his government, Itamar Ben-Gvir who will do anything to
prove he is a total animal. A while ago he said this ‘ourth
granthfarther livth in thus landth, ith iss ourth, tho Palestians cun
kissth ourth assth’. I don’t speak Jewish, that is my written Jewish
accent, sorry If I did not nail it. I will do better the next time.

Ben-Gvir might call me anti-Semite, I really don’t give a damn. My
response, go fuck yourself, kissth myth assth. I have to finish in my
best Jewish accent.