Lets endorse: "PALEOGREEN-COALITION RUNS BUCHANAN-MCKINNEY WITH "NATIONAL LIBERTARIANS" PURGED OF ANARCHO-CAPITALIST

Dick Eastman

Apr 4, 2004, 5:41:51 AM4/4/04
Let's see. Anti-war candidate Dean was leading in polls and primaries, then
he gave an undignified yell and so everyone switched to Kerry the pro-war
Bonesman. Now 51 percent want Bush and 47 per cent want Kerry -- leaving
2 percent who oppose the war and had better shut up if they don't want Bush
to beat Kerry. You believe that, right?

If you do, then please consider this proposition:

FOR SALE

ENTREPRENEUR FORCED TO SELL RECENTLY AQUIRED BROOKLYN BRIDGE
$600.00 AS IS. GREAT VIEW. INCOME POTENTIAL.
CONTACT
DICK EASTMAN
YAKIMA, WASHINGTON

"Dick Eastman" <de1...@nwinfo.net> wrote in message news:...

> [...]
anti-corporate-crime
> anti-globalization peace-and-justice candidate who will -- be he or she
> libertarian, green, populist, taxpayer party, People's Party or
> whatever --(whichever at the time of the DNC's rejection of the People has
> the peace candidate with the broadest national appeal) we will go to
im --
> and that is a promise.
>
> I believe it will work. What do you think? (Ask yourself: What holds me
> to a party that merely gives me back the same oligarchy serving
> people-hurting country-disgracing criminal policies of the GOP Neo-con
> tyranny? What office, what pork, what patronage can be worth that
sacrifice
> of democratic principle and the common good?
>
> They think they can count on your vote for a war and ruin candidate simply
> because you are a woman, a black, a union member, a government employee, a
> seasoned Democratic pol, a liberal, a progressive, an environmentalist,
and
> educator and they have all those groups "in their pocket" so they can be
> taken for granted.
>

> The heck with that noise. Tell them it won't work this time -- AND TELL
> THEM BEFORE THE WarProfitBonesman IS LOCKED IN -- REMEMBER THE PARTY IS
> POLITICAL ORGANISM AND ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN POLITICS -- ANYTHING CAN
BE
> CHANGED ANYTHING CAN BE UNDONE -- AND BETTER TO UNDO KERRY SO HE CAN'T
> CONTINUE THE OLIGARCHY'S UNDOING OF US.
>

> They can't give us another WarProfitBonesman and expect us to stay in the
> fold -- they can't bake a cake out of crap and expect us to eat it as
> always once we know that they have done.
>

> Dick Eastman
>
> Yakima, Washingto

Dick Eastman

Apr 4, 2004, 5:41:46 AM4/4/04

Dick Eastman

Apr 4, 2004, 5:42:07 AM4/4/04

Dick Eastman

Apr 4, 2004, 5:41:59 AM4/4/04

Dick Eastman

Apr 4, 2004, 4:41:27 PM4/4/04
WAR-PROFIT BONESMAN WON'T MAKE IT THROUGH THE DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION -- be
prepared
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TRUTHBAZOOKA/message/26

Hold on tight -- rough fun riding ahead

Dick Eastman

Apr 4, 2004, 4:41:32 PM4/4/04

Dick Eastman

Apr 4, 2004, 4:41:22 PM4/4/04

Dick Eastman

Apr 4, 2004, 4:41:38 PM4/4/04

Dick Eastman

Apr 6, 2004, 12:55:16 AM4/6/04
Did you forget??? Willie Brown, mayor of San Francisco, said that he was
warned not to fly by Condolezza Rice -- warned not to fly on September 11th.

"911 was a Reichstag Fire, the CIA's Operation Northwoods realized, staged
by the US military and the CIA, using planes on automatic pilots to hit the
twin towers, using construction explosives to bring down the twin towers and
building 7 in New York and using a guided missile to hit the Pentagon.
Condolezza Rice admitted on CNN that it was she who called Willie Brown to
warn him 8 hours before this staged event not to fly, proving that it was
certainly an inside job."

If the 9-11 Commission doesn't publically ask Condolezza why she warned
Willie Brown not to fly on September 11th they all must face charges of
obstruction of justice in the worst case of treason, mass-murder, crimes
against humanity by American officials since Pearl Harbor.

Condolezza Rice 3/00 "slip" announces power elite willingness to use
fraud-disinformation of "threat" to unit people behind globalist foreign
policy

Look at this letter to me from a journalist, which I, in turn, put out
Saturday, October 06, 2001 reporting statements made by Condolezza Rice in
March, 2000 that give away the whole game. When I first forwarded it I
remember thinking that this letter would be the downfall of the perpetrators
of 9-11. I am still waiting.

From: "Dick Eastman" <eas...@wolfenet.com>
From: "Dick Eastman" <eas...@wolfenet.com>
Apr 6, 2004, 12:55:25 AM4/6/04

Dick Eastman

Apr 6, 2004, 12:55:31 AM4/6/04

Dick Eastman

Apr 6, 2004, 12:55:35 AM4/6/04

Dick Eastman

Apr 6, 2004, 3:36:00 AM4/6/04

"To restore a more equitable relationship between government authority
and popular control, [ there must be] contralized economic and social
planning ..centralization of power within Congress ... a program to lower
the job expectations of those who receive a college education..."
--Samuel Huntington (CFR), Michael Crozier, and Joji Watanuki

When one of JP Morgan's lawyers advised him about something he was about to
do, "I don't think you can do that legally," Morgan replied, "I don't know
as I want a lawyer to tell me what I cannot do. I hire him to tell me how
to do what I want to do." (Ida M. Tarbell, The Life of Elbert H. Gary: The
Story of Steel, New York: D.
Appleton & Co, 1925, p. 81).

.
"Every Republican candidate for President since 1936 has been nominated by
the Chase National Bank."
--Robert A. Taft after his defeat at the 1952 Republican convention.

If monopoly persists, monopoly will always sit at the helm of government. I
do not expect monopoly to restrain itself. If there are men in this
country big enough to own the government of the United States, they are
going to own it.
-- President Woodrow Wilson

The freest government if it could exist would not be accepted if the
tendency of the laws was to create a rapid accumulation of property in a
few hands and to render the great mass of the people dependent.
(Daniel Webster, cited in The Monopoly Makers).

No nation is rich enough to pay for both war and civilization.
Abraham Flexner

One cultural excess is our ability to make and use killing tools, especially
long-range weapons. These make killing easy... mainly, because the use of
long-range weapons prevents the victim from reaching his attacker with his
appeasement, reassurance, and distress signals. Very few aircrews who are
willing, indeed eager, to drop their bombs 'on target' would be willing to
strangle, stab, or burn children (or, for that matter, adults) with their
own hands; they would stop short of killing, in response to the appeasement
and distress signals of their opponents.
Nikolaas Tinbergen

"The CIA is not now nor has it ever been a central intelligence agency. It
is the covert action arm of the President's foreign policy advisers. In that
capacity it overthrows or supports foreign governments while reporting
'intelligence' justifying those activities. It shapes its intelligence, even
in such critical areas as Soviet nuclear weapons capability, to support
presidential policy. Disinformation is a large part of its covert action
responsibility, and the American people are the primary target of its lies."
Ralph McGehee spent 25 years in the CIA, from 1952-1977

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world
government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all
under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there
is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and
incredibly evil in intent." Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in
the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine
and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and
respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have
been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been
subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work
is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world
government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world
bankers is surely preferable to the national auto determination practiced in
past centuries." (DAVID ROCKEFELLER, founder of the Trilateral Commission,
in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.)

"From the days of Sparticus, Wieskhopf, Karl Marx, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemberg,
and Emma Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This
conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French
Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during
the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities
from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped
the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed
masters of that enormous empire." (WINSTON CHURCHILL, stated to the London
Press, in l922.)

"In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding, and
powder interest, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men
high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most
influential newspapers in the United States and sufficient number of them to
control generally the policy of the daily press....They found it was only
necessary to purchase the control of 25 of the greatest papers.

"An agreement was reached; the policy of the papers was bought, to be paid
for by the month; an editor was furnished for each paper to properly
supervise and edit information regarding the questions of preparedness,
militarism, financial policies, and other things of national and
international nature considered vital to the interests of the purchasers."
(U.S. Congressman Oscar Callaway, 1917)

Of course, it is tempting to close one's eyes to history, and instead to
speculate about the roots of war in some possible animal instinct.... But
war, organised war, is not a human instinct. It is a highly planned and
co-operative form of theft. Jacob Bronowski (Polish-born Eng. scientist,
1908-74): The Ascent of Man, 1978)

The more horrible or depersonalized scientific mass war becomes, the more
necessary it is to find universal ideal motives to justify it... The more
prosaic the actual causes, the more necessary is it to find glowing sublime
motives.
(John Dewey)

"We shall have world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or
consent." (Statement by Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member James
Warburg to The Senate Foreign Relations Committee on February 17th, l950.)

"The governments of the present day have to deal not merely with other
governments, with emperors, kings and ministers, but also with the secret
societies which have everywhere their unscrupulous agents, and can at the
last moment upset all the governments' plans. " (British Prime Minister
Benjamin Disraeli, 1876)

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me
privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of
commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a
power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so
complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when
they speak in condemnation of it." (Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom (1913))

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a
giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the
octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At
the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a
small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as
international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers
virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes.
They practically control both political parties." (New York City Mayor John
F. Hylan, 1922)

"The government of the Western nations, whether monarchical or republican,
had passed into the invisible hands of a plutocracy, international in power
and grasp. It was, I venture to suggest, this semi-occult power
which....pushed the mass of the American people into the cauldron of World
War I." (British Military Historian Major General J.F.C. Fuller, l941)

"For a long time I felt that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that
were his own to benefit this country, the United States. But, he didn't.
Most of his thoughts, his political ammunition, as it were, were carefully
manufactured for him in advanced by the Council on Foreign Relations-One
World Money group. Brilliantly, with great gusto, like a fine piece of
artillery, he exploded that prepared "ammunition" in the middle of an
unsuspecting target, the American people, and thus paid off and returned his
internationalist political support.

"The UN is but a long-range, international banking apparatus clearly set up
for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One-World
revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power.

"The depression was the calculated 'shearing' of the public by the World
Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call
money in the New York money market....The One World Government leaders and
their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and
credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal
Reserve Bank." (Curtis Dall, FDR's son-in-law as quoted in his book, My
Exploited Father-in-Law)

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial
element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days
of Andrew Jackson." A letter written by FDR to Colonel House, November 21st,
l933

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind
the scenes." Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, 1952

"Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure." Joseph Kennedy,
father of JFK, in the July 26th, l936 issue of The New York Times.

"Today the path of total dictatorship in the United States can be laid by
strictly legal means, unseen and unheard by the Congress, the President, or
the people. Outwardly we have a Constitutional government. We have operating
within our government and political system, another body representing
another form of government - a bureaucratic elite." Senator William Jenner,
1954

"The case for government by elites is irrefutable." Senator William
Fulbright, Former chairman of the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee,
stated at a 1963 symposium entitled: The Elite and the Electorate - Is
Government by the People Possible?

"The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational
consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of
the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission
represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate
the four centers of power political, monetary, intellectual and
ecclesiastical. What the Trilateral Commission intends is to create a
worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the
nationstates involved. As managers and creators of the system, they will
rule the future." U.S. Senator Barry Goldwater in his l964 book: With No
Apologies.

"Oh Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our
shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their
patriot dead; help us to drown out the thunder of guns with the shrieks of
their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes
with a hurricane of fire; help us to turn them out roofless with their
little children to wander un-befriended the wastes of their desolated land.
We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of

Love. Amen."

(Mark Twain)

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far reaching aim, nothing
less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands
able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the
world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by
the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements,
arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the
system was the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a
private bank owned and controlled by the worlds' central banks which were
themselves private corporations. The growth of financial capitalism made
possible a centralization of world economic control and use of this power
for the direct benefit of financiers and the indirect injury of all other
economic groups." ( Carroll Quigley)

"The Council on Foreign Relations is "the establishment." Not only does it
have influence and power in key decision-making positions at the highest
levels of government to apply pressure from above, but it also announces and
uses individuals and groups to bring pressure from below, to justify the
high level decisions for converting the U.S. from a sovereign Constitutional
Republic into a servile member state of a one-world dictatorship." (Former
Congressman John Rarick 1971)

"All through history it has been the nations that have given the most to
generals and the least to the people that have been the first to fall."
(Harry Truman)

"The directors of the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) make up a sort of
Presidium for that part of the Establishment that guides our destiny as a
nation." (The Christian Science Monitor, September 1, l961)

"The battle will be lost, not when freedom of speech is finally taken away,
but when Americans become so 'adjusted or conditioned' to getting along with
the 'group' that when they finally see the threat, they will say, 'I can't
afford to be controversial." (Gus Hall, Communist Party Chief)

Let us disappoint the men who would raise themselves upon the ruin of our
country. (John Adams)

I hope that we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed
corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of
strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country.
(Thomas Jefferson).

"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and
decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it
means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with
his or her whole soul." (Gandhi)

"There must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never
has and it never will."
(Frederick Douglass 1857)

Dick Eastman

Apr 6, 2004, 3:36:06 AM4/6/04

Dick Eastman

Apr 7, 2004, 7:47:03 AM4/7/04
Note: important news articles quoted and linked below following comment

Rice Before the Committee Tomorrow? Don't even bother!
by Dick Eastman

On Thrusday you will watch a scripted show in which Condoleezza Rice before
a handpicked cast of softball playing obstruction of justice accomplices, in
a morality play in which the national security adviser assure the committee
that the Bush Administration was competently alert in the days before the
Bush Administration perpetrated -- she will not say this -- the 9-11
mass-murder frameup devised by the Neo-Khan Pentagon. That will take all of
fifteen minutes. Rice will fill the rest of the two and a half hours
engaged in mock conflict response to the groundwork and stage setting of
with co-conspirator RIchard Clarke, the "limited hangout" spin agent whose
successfully executed job has been to define the hearings in the public mind
as an inquiry into whether 9-11 "could have been prevented," and away from
the much more potentially precipitating topic of "what went wrong"," or, the
topic that could lead the entire bi-partisan ruling oligarchy into free fall
to the center of the earth, "what actually happened on September 11, 2001?"
Remember, Al Falzenberg has directed all information directed by citizen
investigators working from the photographic evidence to "black-hole"
oblivion -- for example, the Pentagon pictures showing too-small a plane,
distinctive trail of missile smoke followed by a hugh white-hot explosion
characteristic only of military explosives of the type packed in missile
warheads; of damage to the Pentagon wall inconsistent with the crash of a
two- engine 757 jetliner; of a path of downed lampposts that is not the
approach path that witnesses saw the Boeing take, and much much more that
Condoleezza Rice will not have to take questions on -- nor will anyone else
in the administration take quesitons on this so-obvious and so-conclusive
evidence -- it simply proof of guilt that by tacit consent will not be
admitted by consideration by criminal investigators of a criminal
adminstration guilty of the most horrible and profitable murder crime in
American history.

And what of the unfortunate Sibel Edmonds? An FBI translator who saw
documents specifically warning of airplanes used as weapons in acts of
terror against skyscrapers and government buildings in New York and
Washington D.C. and observed an administration brushing aside the
information, Edmonds naming names, as if, I conclude, it might interfer
with other things they had going on -- a real risk, which if diligently
guarded against would have interfered with the real frameup in the works --
Edmonds remarks are going to be given the last 15 minutes and they will be
put by a questioner who will make more statements puffing the committee than
actually asking pointed questions -- Rice will say she did not know about
it and she will infer that untracable human error led to her not being
informed and then the bell will ring and by signed agreement Condoleezza
will be free for the rest of her life from any further questioning by
Congress on the topic of 9-11.

And yes, the entire Commission report will be censored line by line by the
White House -- not that that is necessary with a commission headed by Thomas
Kean and Lee Hamilton and the sleezy crooked and perverse characters cast in
this charade directed by Al Falzenberg who actually controlled the input so
that there will be very little output that the Whitehouse will have to vet.

The Adminstrations guilt has been proven by citizen investigators working
with the ample photo evidence and witness accounts already in the pubic
domaine -- the Committee is merely your tax dollars spent to keep you from
bothering to look at the easily comprehended conclusive evidence
presented, for example, here:

and here:

http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/911/Eastman/m18h05.html

========

Meeting fierce resistance from Iraqi fighters, U.S. occupation forces
bombarded late Tuesday, April6 , the western city of Fallujah with tanks and
warplanes, killing scores of Iraqi citizens. At least ten Iraqis died when
American forces shelled the Golan neighborhood, reported the Doha-based
Aljazeera television. Hospital doctors said another 15 civilians had been
killed and dozens injured in the American offensive over the past 48 hours.
The U.S. army reported six Iraqis killed in fighting Monday, though
residents said five of them were killed when helicopters hit a residential
area.
http://www.islam-online.net/English/News/2004-04/06/article01.shtml

Supporters of radical Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr ringed the Polish-led
military force's headquarters south of Baghdad for several hours Tuesday
before withdrawing peacefully, Polish media reported. Some 150 cars
surrounded Camp Bablyon, the headquarters of the 9,500-strong force and
remained there. No shots were exchanged, Polish news reports said.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,1280,-3948241,00.html

Fighting has erupted between Italian troops and Iraqi gunmen in the southern
city of Nasiriyah (nah-sih-REE'-uh). A coalition spokeswoman tells Italian
media that at least 15 Iraqis were killed. She says insurgents used
civilians as human shields, and two children and a woman are among the dead.
(Human shields don't mean much to Italian soldiers, apparently -- or did a
coalition order come from the top?)
http://www.arkansasnbc.com/Global/story.asp?S=1765394

The American dream to bridge ancient Iraqi sectarian rivalries turned
nightmarish Tuesday as Shiite and Sunni religious and tribal figures put
aside their differences and publicly aligned against the occupation, vowing
to rid Iraq of the American-led invaders.
In the past 72 hours over 18 U.S. soldiers and well over 100 Iraqis have
died in vicious fighting across Iraq. U.S. aligned coalition forces also
took significant casualties of an unconfirmed number in fighting in four
southern cities. Before last week the primary forces resisting the U.S.
occupation were a combination of former Baath Party members and Sunni
religious figures, but after fighting broke out between the coalition and a
militia led by a young radical Shiite cleric, much of Iraq turned to
complete chaos.
http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=20040406-035654-

Paul Wolfowitz: "There 's not going to be any difference in our military
posture on July 1st from what it is on June 30th, except that we will be
there then at the invitation of a sovereign Iraqi government, which I am
quite sure will want us to stay there until killers like the ones who
perpetrated these atrocities in Fallujah are brought under control. Thank
you."
http://www.defenselink.mil/transcripts/2004/tr20040402-depsecdef0577.html

On the streets of Baghdad neighborhoods long defined by differences of faith
and politics, signs are emerging that resistance to the U.S. occupation may
be growing from a sporadic, underground effort to a broader insurrection by
militiamen who claim to be fighting in the name of their common faith,
Islam. On Monday, residents of Adhamiya, a largely Sunni section of
northern Baghdad, marched with followers of Moqtada Sadr, the militant
Shiite cleric whose call for armed resistance was answered by local Sunnis
the same afternoon, residents said. As protesters chanted anti-occupation
slogans in Abu Hanifa Square, militants were seen hustling toward the site
carrying AK-47s and rocket-propelled grenade launchers, residents said. The
guerrillas opened fire on the U.S. armor deployed near the demonstration,
attacking from positions in a neighborhood where militants appear to be not
just tolerated but encouraged.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A56091-

Almost a year ago, the Shiites of Sadr City threw flowers at the American
tanks that rumbled into Baghdad and ended the rule of their oppressor,
Saddam Hussein. This week, however, many Iraqis were filling plain wooden
coffins with the corpses of their kin, killed in a firefight with the U.S.
forces that now patrol their impoverished neighborhood.
"After American forces ended the regime, we wanted to welcome them," Mohsin
Ghassab, a 42-year-old unemployed resident of the district, said Monday.
"But now there is no stability. They have to withdraw."
Eight U.S. soldiers and about two dozen Iraqis died in the firefight that
erupted on Sunday in the teeming district of Sadr City, which lies on
Baghdad's northeastern rim and is home to more than two million Shiites.
http://www.iht.com/articles/513577.html

Armed followers of the firebrand Shi'ite leader Moqtada al-Sadr took full
control of the holy cities of Najaf and Karbala yesterday as the radical
cleric sought to broaden support for his uprising among fellow Muslim
leaders. With Sadr's supporters demanding the withdrawal of all foreign
forces from the country, coalition troops remained outside the cities to
avoid provoking clashes, while Iraqi police withdrew in fear of his
well-organised and heavily armed fighters. Last night they took over all
government buildings in Najaf.
"Sadr demands the withdrawal of all coalition forces from Iraq - or face
destruction," said Sheikh Qasi al-Khazali, Sadr's representative in the
city.
http://tinyurl.com/36e3n

The word went out on Tuesday at noon, with the blast of the call to prayer:
American soldiers had raided an office of Moktada al-Sadr, the radical
Shiite cleric, and torn up a poster of his father, one of Iraq's most
revered martyrs. The Khadamiya bazaar exploded in a frenzy. Shopkeepers
reached beneath stacks of sandals for Kalashnikov rifles. Boys wrapped their
faces in black cloth. Men raced through the streets, kicking over crates and
setting up barriers. Some handed out grenades. Within minutes this entire
Shiite neighborhood in central Baghdad had mobilized for war. "We're going
to attack a tank!" yelled Majid Hamid, 32, waving an assault rifle.
http://tinyurl.com/2fg88

Shiite radical cleric Moqtada Sadr, wanted by coalition forces in Iraq,
ended his sit-in at a mosque in Kufa and travelled to the holy city of Najaf
"to prevent more bloodshed".
"I have taken it upon myself to prevent more bloodshed," he said in a
statement, expressing concern the "sacred site of the mosque not be violated
... by people who do not back down from anything" out of respect for holy
places.
Sadr said his decision to "observe a peaceful sit-in" at the mosque was
taken to protest against "the aggressions committed by the infidel occupier
against civilians".
http://tinyurl.com/2v79w

Iraqi forces were in full control Wednesday of Ramadi, west of Baghdad, a
day after 12 US marines were killed and two dozen wounded in fighting with
anti-coaliton insurgents, a marine statement said. In Washington Tuesday, a
Defense Department official who requested anonymity said: "We had about 12
dead and a couple dozen wounded at the governor's palace in Ar Ramadi," some
50 miles (80 kilometers) west of the Iraqi capital.
http://www.spacewar.com/2004/040407074754.s4rj7lzg.html

Iraq is worse off now, after the U.S.-led invasion, than it was under Saddam
Hussein, Hans Blix told a Danish newspaper Tuesday.
http://tinyurl.com/377hf

Since the US invaded Iraq, the US Congress has approved about $US100 billion
to pay for military operations, as well as $US23 billion for Iraqi
reconstruction. Centre for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments defence
analyst Steven Kosiak said the war had already cost far more than the 1991
Gulf War - which cost about $US84 billion and was paid for largely by US
allies.
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/04/06/1081222465066.html

-------------

China, Iran, the United States and Vietnam were the world's top users of the
death penalty in 2003, accounting for 84 percent of known executions, human
rights body Amnesty International said Tuesday.

More than half of known executions were in China, where the true toll could
be more than 10 times higher, according to the British-based Amnesty's
annual report.

But during the year, six countries either abolished capital punishment or
suspended it, bringing the total who have halted executions to 117 out of a
total of 195, the report said.

"This year's figures show that the majority of countries follow an
abolitionist path, while others choose to remain on the wrong side of the
justice divide," spokeswoman Judit Arenas Licea told a news briefing.

The report said the number of known executions world-wide last year had
dropped to 1,146 in a total of 28 countries from 1,526 in 31 countries in
2002. China was known to have executed at least 726, Iran 108, the United
States 65 and Vietnam 64, according to the group.

But Amnesty cautioned that its numbers -- based largely on official figures,
media monitoring and private reports -- might be showing only the tip of an
iceberg, especially in countries where the statistics were a closely-guarded
secret.

The report quoted an unidentified senior Chinese parliamentarian as saying
last month that his country executed nearly 10,000 people annually.

Arenas told the news briefing, called during the annual six-week session of
the United Nations Human Rights Commission, that Amnesty was especially
concerned at the introduction of "mobile units" to speed up executions in
China.

============

War Crimes

A few years after the genocide in Rwanda, Daniel Pipes writing in the
National Post (7/18/2001), recommended that the Israeli government
intensify the brutality of the occupation. His specific recipe for new
forms of collective punishment against the residents of the West Bank and
Gaza was to accelerate the pace of economic warfare against the population
and "permit no transportation of people or goods beyond basic necessities.
Shut off utilities to the PA. Raze the PA's illegal offices in Jerusalem,
its security infrastructure, and villages from which attacks are launched."
Read that again and notice that he was advocating 'razing villages' a la
Lidice.

Not to be outdone by Daniel Pipes, Cal Thomas recommended the mass
expulsion of Palestinians. "It should now be clear that Israel cannot
tolerate a huge Arab population within its borders, so a political decision
must be made. Most Arabs and Palestinians appear to be nonviolent but it
can be difficult to tell the difference...Israel should declare its
intention to transfer large numbers of its Palestinian residents to Arab
nations...Eviction is a better avenue to stability. Will it happen?
Probably not. Should it? Yes." (June 6, 2001, Jewish World Review).

In 1946, Julius Streicher, the Editor of Der Sturmer, an anti- Semitic
paper, was sentenced to hang by the Nuremberg International Military
Tribunal for Nazi War Crimes. In sentencing him, the tribunal gave as cause
the evidence that "with knowledge of the extermination of the Jews in the
Occupied Eastern Territory, this defendant continued to write and publish
his propaganda of death." Streicher was convicted of conspiracy to commit
crimes against peace and crimes against humanity. His partner in media
crimes, Joseph Goebbels, managed to avoid a similar sentence by committing
suicide after first killing his wife and children.

Half a century later, the Streicher case was cited as a precedent for
convicting three Hutus of using the media to incite genocide against
Tutsis. The three judges presiding over the International Criminal Tribunal
for Rwanda set another precedent by declaring that "those who control the
media are accountable for its consequences". According to the BBC, the
chief prosecutor, Hassan Bubacar Jallow, said that "The tribunal has
established an international precedent that those who use media to target a
racial or ethnic group for destruction will face justice." He also stated
that "the verdict would serve as a warning for journalists and editors in
other conflicts".

The Nuremberg Tribunal sent Streicher to the hangman's noose, even though
it found that "there is no evidence that he was ever within Hitler's inner
circle of advisers, nor during his career was he closely connected with the
formulation of policies that led to war." One of the Hutus convicted by the
Rwanda Tribunal was Hassan Ngeze, the editor of Kangura, an extremist
magazine. He was convicted based on articles that were written several
years prior to the onset of the Rwanda genocide. The court found that he
had participated in creating a psychological environment that made the
genocide possible.

Then you have the editors of the Los Angeles Times who, shortly after
Sharon's election, published an article by Edward Luttwak urging Sharon to
use his Sabra and Shatila 'talents.' "Sharon will now turn to his earlier
talents to direct the most effective uses of force, rather than confining
himself to the least provocative." (Los Angeles Times, 6/5/2001).

Three years on, we see the results of Sharon's latest war crime spree. What
we are witnessing in the West Bank and Gaza is another Sabra and Shatila
massacre on the installment plan. It appears that Sharon has resurrected
Unit 101, the notorious death squad that he commanded in the massacre at
Qibya in 1953. Hardly a day goes by, without a few unarmed Palestinians
getting shot by Israeli occupation soldiers. A suspicious percentage of the
casualties are shot in the back. Sharon knows that, at least for now, he
needs to keep his daily kill count in the single digits. Over the last
three years, his goon squads have killed 2,500 Palestinians and seriously
wounded thousands of others. He has razed enough homes to satisfy the
'Lidice' fantasies of Daniel Pipes and has systematically destroyed much of
the infrastructure in the West Bank and Gaza. Now, collective punishment is
the daily lot of the Palestinians and Israel is using starvation as a
weapon of repression.

In a more just world, the unequivocal support given to Sharon by the lords
of the mass media should end up costing them their franchise. Ultimately,
it is publishers like Rupert Murdoch, Conrad Black, Arthur Sulzberger and
Donald Graham who should be held to account for giving free reign to
journalists who cheered Israeli war crimes. Granted, both the Nuremberg and
Rwanda tribunals had limited jurisdiction to only prosecute atrocities
committed by Hutus and Nazis. But international law is a ticking time bomb
for media moguls who allowed their properties to be used as weapons by
those who advocate repression, collective punishment, expulsion and other
war crimes against civilian populations. One precedent leads to another.
As the law evolves over the next decade or two, it might very well extend
the extra-territorial jurisdiction of international courts.

Even in the absence of extra-territorial jurisdiction, the domestic laws of
sovereign nations is moving in the direction set by Belgium. It should be
recalled that the war crime charges against Sharon were not dropped because
of his innocence, but because he wasn't resident in Belgium. At the very
least, Rupert Murdoch, Sulzberger and Graham can be driven from the Belgian
media markets. Current French, Canadian and German laws, if properly
applied, might result in a shut down of the International Herald Tribune, a
joint operation run by Sulzberger of the New York Times and Graham of the
Washington Post. The Yahoo precedent, involving the sale of Nazi
memorabilia, can be quite useful in tackling and neutralizing these war
mongering media outlets.

Israel's partisans, the media cabal that controls much of the corporate
press in America and the English speaking world, need to have their day in
court. We need to recognize that we live in a world where media controlled
states give journalist and publishers the power to instigate war and
applaud war crimes. Their ability to goad vicious serial war criminals like
Sharon to use their 'talents' can have horrible consequences. The
Israeli/Palestinian conflict might well have been resolved had it not been
for the Likudnik bigots who hold sway at FOX, CNN, The New York Times, The
Washington Post and the LA Times.

At the very minimum, the course to take at this time is to compile the body
of evidence that will be needed to conduct successful prosecution when
international laws evolve to the point where journalists and publishers can
be tried as war criminals. International and National Associations of
concerned journalists need to be encouraged to join the fray by conducting
mock trials of these culprits. The evidence against them is irrefutable and
their crimes against the Palestinians are easy enough to document. The
Internet makes their archives readily available for detailed studies of
their conduct. A vast body of literature from the alternative press and
mass media critics can be used to gather incriminating evidence. Even
without the jurisdiction of handing down enforceable sentences, the results
of such proceedings, if properly circulated through alternative media
outlets, will have the salutary effect of damaging their media monopoly
franchise. Perhaps concerned citizens could set up a 'Journalist Hall of
Shame' in Europe or Canada. Nominees for the dubious privilege of having
their names permanently enshrined as criminals or racists would be judged
by a panel of judges from countries that are certified as having a free
press.

If all this seems far-fetched, one needs only review the history of the
environmental movement. What started out as a fringe 'flower children'
enterprise a couple of decades ago has now become gospel even in developing
countries. Journalists and publishers can pollute our minds to the point
where ordinary people are driven to extraordinary bloodshed. In the case of
the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, a few media moguls have managed to create
an American constituency that actively incites murderous repression in the
Holy Land. We can bring a little justice to their victims by holding them
accountable for collaborating in the crimes of Ariel Sharon.

Ahmed Amr is the editor of NileMedia.com. This article can be published at
will.

http://www.nilemedia.com/Columnists/Ahmed/2004/January/The_Journalist
.html

Dick Eastman

Apr 7, 2004, 7:46:58 AM4/7/04

Dick Eastman

Apr 9, 2004, 12:51:23 PM4/9/04
central to my understanding of everything economic and political is the
following distinction

corrective lens: discriminate true friend from foe in economics

note: this is a memo -- not polished prose -- but the ideas here are key
to our survival and I don't know the problem has been stated in this way
before -- and I think it is a good way to look at things because it
immediately suggests the kind of remedy needed. Please read it as such.
The memo is to spark your own thinking -- not to create a marketable essay,
but just a hint to activist reformers as to the functioning evil that should
behacked down and the good growth that should be left to flourish,
bettering the human condition. --Dick Eastman

corrective lens: discriminate friend from foe in economics.

I find the biggest problem in starting the needed reform is the inability of
people to discriminate from capitalists of the good type and capitalists of
the bad type.

The truth is that the communist is wrong that the conflict has been between
the capitalist and the proletarian. The real war is between the
international finance capitalist whose rule is plunder and contribution is
death on the one hand, and middle-class entrepreneurship which creates value
for life and whose "industrialists" are focused on the good of the people
(yes, such men have really existed in our history!).

The real war is between the industrialist and the financier-monopolist --
between Henry Ford and John D. Rockefeller as archetypes.

I. Friends: Industrialist, Inventor, Single-branch state bank lending
officer, importers and exporters of goods and services

Goal: Profit from creating value to life -- labor saving, life improving,

Value: Serving mankind -- success in doing good.

Production: Goods and services to make goods that improve life. That sells
its goods and services abroad, but does not lend money abroad or attempt to
control foreign governments or their own government for their own gain etc.

Examples: Andrew Carnegie (built up steel, used his vast weath to put a
public libarary in every community); Henry Ford (his Model T car put the
automobile in every middle class household -- and he tried to stop World War
One with his own money, as Woodrow Wilson ( controlled by Bernard Baruch who
was an accomplice in the World War One world scam and who became economic
Tsar over the entire US economy and by Col. House) was definitely not
doing) ); Edison (light bulb, phonograph, etc.), Bell (telephone); Marconni,
Walt Disney (the man, not the the corporation his creations have become);
Gates (outlook express etc.)

II. Foes: Financier, Speculator, Monopolist Merchant Banker,

Goal: Cornering the market. Raising prices by cutting supply of
value-to-life production (monopoly control). Lending to governments for
wars, arms races, wars on terror.

Value: Maintaining class distinction -- superiority of the cunning and
aggressive as "natural rulers" over the "inferior"

Production, so-called: Financial services. Holding companies and other
arrangements to fix prices, destroy competitors by non-economic competition
(corrupt government for this purpose -- spotted owl preservation to shut
down lumber industry to raise the price of lumber and paper for example) --
DEFENSE INDUSTRY -- and creation of wars to speed along demand.

Examples: Rockefeller (monopolization of oil, monopoly finance), Harriman
(civil war profiteering and profiteering in all other wars - the Bush family
has traditionally served as agents of the Harrimans), Baruch (arranged WWI
war profiteering, arranged the great depression and centralization of
government over enterprise, invented the cold war in which keeping atomic
power was deployed for military purposes (A-bomb, H-bomb, atomic submarine
engines, atomic aircraft carrier engines) but not cheap power for mankind
that would eclipse the oil monopoly); Buffett (one of many who exploited
financial deregulaion for leveraged buyouts, "junk" investment of nation's
savings); Soros (one of those who currency control and international
investment control can bring boom and bust to entire nations making the
inflaiton and deflation his own personal seed-time and harvest at the
expense of millions of families livlihood, standard of living, quality of
life).
Turner -- the consummate produce nothing monopolist -- all those old movies,
the herigage of a generation, somehow he as "ownership" of the work of film
makers long dead -- as if copyright laws like this serve to increase
incentive for new production -- what a tragic joke -- while today Turner has
anti-war movies on moratorium -- just one example -- the original "CHeaper
by the Dozen" with actor Clifton Web where the father was an efficiency
expert and really gave a role model of fatherhood and living versus
prostitute clown Steve Martin movie of the "Daddy Day Care" genre etc. ---
but I digress -- who gave Turner the right to control this vast heritage of
our society???, to withhold films from the public, and to charge $19.95 for
a copy of a movie made in the 1930's, 40's, 50's -- THE PATENT AND
COPYRIGHT LAWS ARE MECHANISMS OF MONOPOLY AND NOT BY ANY STRETCH OF THE
IMAGINATION SYSTEMS FOR ENSURING THAT INVENTORS AND CREATORS WILL PROFIT
FROM THEIR INVENTIONS AND CREATIONS. Today if a man has a good invention
his patent will be held up for years until the minute he sells out to a
corporation (and even then the good idea may never be employed because it
would upset some monopoly arrangement, i.e., interfere with the
oil-dominated economy )

Note: The "Foes" are, as mentioned, self-anointed aristocracy, and their
ideology is the doctrine of Malthusianism.

They say that if you give the common man any more than bare minimum of
wealth (they only let American have wealth and knowledge after sputnik when
they were afraid that true communism (represented by Khruschev, before the
western bribery-induced coup, that put corrupt Brezhnev who also believed in
a "new class" aristocracy, the nomenclatura, (forgive me if I don't look up
spellings -- this is just a memo to get across a concept because we are
all in a hurry)

Malthus taught that if you give common people too much wealth they will just
use it to have more babies or else will spend the extra on alcohol and
ce -- but then the question must be asked, if people are really like this,
then who made them that way?????

Is the problem really unemployment and surplus population -- or is it
monopolists cutting the production of value that people are capable of
creating this strange thing "unemployment" where men go from corporation to
corporation seeking work (or to whatever small-businesses still exist when
there are left in town) -- how many potential Leonardo DaVincis are today
selling shoes or making spy satellites and death lasers -- only to be turned
away with the message that they are "worthless" and unwanted by the world of
work, that they have nothing to contribute to humanities needs and
betterment?

IS THERE REALLY NOTHING WORTHWHILE LEFT TO DO FOR SOCIETY THAT WE CAN AFFORD
TO HAVE PHDs DRIVNG TAXIS, MEN WITH DOUBLE MASTERS DEGREES CLEANING SHELVES
AT THE VIDEO STORES -- AND YES, DAMN IT, MEN SMARTER AND MORE VIRTUOUS THAN
EITHER OF THESE WHO NEVER WERE GIVEN REAL EDUCATION, BUT WERE BROKEN AND
DUMBED DOWN BY A SYSTEM DEVISED FOR BREAKING AND DUMBING DOWN -- AFFIRMING
THE INCOMPETENT, THE CORRUPT TO TAKE OVER THE INSITUTIONS OF SOCIETY.

The Malthusians insist that war, plague and famine are necessary in nature
to control breeding humanity and that giving them a share of the wealth
they, as beasts of burden, create would only add to their numbers and the
strain on the resources of the earth. Better, "our betters" say, to have an
elite keeping the resources and productive wealth in their own safe keeping,
letting them be lords of the global plantation -- creating wars, weather
disasters (weather has been controlable since the early 1990's), and
famines (through control of seed supplies, weather, commodities markets
etc.) since these remove the surplus population that spoils the earth etc.

Whereas the truth is that man is the best keeper of the garden, that if
permitted to, if allowed to develope intellectually and ethically as we did
in "early American history -- all men woujld become middle class and mindful
of the quality of life in their local habitat (neighborhood, community
etc.), creating, inventing, landscapiong, husbanding, managing,
onserving -- taking all costs and potential gains into account etc. --
because there is always work that can be done to improve things and the
existence of "unemployed" merely shows the extent of monopoly power in the
culture -- the restraint on production for betterment of life in order to
raise prices for wealth monopolization by the Malthusian elite.

Is the problem really too many unneeded men in the economy, or is it that
there is too much to be done, which doing is prevented by a criminally
insane moneyed aristocracy?

--------

The thinking I am suggesting to you is more in line with Jefferson and
Hamilton, Buckminster FUller, Lyndon Larouche -- in its trust of man as a
good and creative thing of great unrealized potential in the universe --
and not the views of the Marquis de Sade (who originally put forth the idea
that man helps nature by devising ways to destroy people), Malthus, and the
reigning Bilderberg-CFR-Trilateral Commission --WTO-World-Bank Club of
Rome -Globalization - Zero growth etc. thinking bankrolled by the people who
brought us the 9-11 mass-murder frame-up and the most recent genocidal wars
for profit and population control.

Dear reader, who has gotten this far -- you are my brother and I love you
and thank you for hearing me out.

Dick Eastman
Yakima, Washington

Dick Eastman

Apr 9, 2004, 12:51:33 PM4/9/04

Dick Eastman

Apr 10, 2004, 12:10:40 PM4/10/04

Condoleezza Rice Statements Examined
by Dick Eastman

[This is my first reading of the Rice statements -- I comment from a
position of knowing from the Pentagon evidence that the Administration is
guilty and with the pre-conceived suspicion that Richard Clarke is a
confederate whose purpose in his pre-Condoleezza-testimony disclosures and
the release of his book written a year before was to anchor the committee on
the single presumptuous and off-target question of whether the Bush
Administration had sufficient prior warning of what, in fact, they
themselves perpetrated. --de]

RICE: Despite the fact that the vast majority of the threat information we
received was focused overseas, I was also concerned about possible threats
inside the United States.

[Her very first statement reinforces the anchoring on the bogus issue of
prior knowledge of possible attacks. Of course everyone understands that
with all the information in the world and with large organizations that
important information will be overlooked with serious consequences.
Condoleezza and the Commission are trying to pin the case that the
Administration were efficient but only human -- that while they were alert
and doing their best the system, which was decrepit because it is not
totalitarian enough and well-funded enough in the pre-homland security days,
let them down.]

On July 5, Chief of Staff Andy Card and I met with Dick Clarke, and I asked
Dick to make sure that domestic agencies were aware of the heightened threat
period and were taking appropriate steps to respond, even though we did not
have specific threats to the homeland.

[Establishes that anything good that Clarke did it was because Condoleezza
told him too and that she acted on the little information she had, i.e.,
non-specific notice of a heightened threat.]

Later that same day, Clarke convened a special meeting of his CSG, as well
as representatives from the FAA, the INS, Customs, and the Coast Guard. At
that meeting, these agencies were asked to take additional measures to
increase security and surveillance.
[She is boosting Clarke as efficient -- after all he is still part of the
perpetration/coverup team.]
RICE: There were no specifics, and, in fact, the country had already taken
steps through the FAA to warn of potential hijackings. The country had
already taken steps through the FBI to task their 56 field offices to
increase their activity. The country had taken the steps that it could given
that there was no threat reporting about what might happen inside the United
States.

[The coverup has given Rice a narrow irrelevant area of issues in which all
she has to do is bring up all the defense systems that were in place on 9-11
as proof of her competence except for the one alleged failure due to system
inadequacies that the Administration has repaired with the Homeland Security
and Patriot Acts and 50 to a 100 billion dollars. etc. NOTE THAT 9-11 IS
NOT BEING DISCUSSED, ONLY SYSTEMS IN PLACE BEFORE 9-11. I PREDICT I WILL
NOT SEE HER DISCUSS WHAT SHE DID OR WHAT THE PRESIDENT DID ON 9-11 -- THE
PRIOR ANCHORING ON "WHAT COULD HAVE PREVENTED" ALLOWS HER THIS ESCAPE FROM
THE FIRE OF REAL INTERROGATION ABOUT THE COMMITTING OF THE ACTUAL CRIME.]

GORTON: Would the program recommended on September 4th have prevented 9-11
had it been adopted in, say, February or March of 2001?

RICE: Commissioner, it would not have prevented September 11th if it had
been approved the day after we came to office.

[This statement pre-supposes a lot of knowledge of particulars about what
the Hijackers did and how they operated, doesn't it? The coverup made up
the hijacker scenario, so they can decide whether it was catchable or not,
right?]

KERREY: Let me ask you another question. Here's the problem that I have as
I -- again, it's hindsight. I appreciate that. But here's the problem that a
lot of people are having with this July 5th meeting.
["me," "I," "I," "I" --

You and Andy Card meet with Dick Clarke in the morning. You say you have a
meeting, he meets in the afternoon. It's July 5th. ... here's what Agent
Kenneth Williams said five days later. He said that the FBI should
investigate whether al Qaeda operatives are training at U.S. flight schools.
He posited that Osama bin Laden followers might be trying to infiltrate the
civil aviation system as pilots, security guards and other personnel. He
recommended a national program to track suspicious flight schools.

Now, one of the first things that I learned when I came into this town was
the FBI and the CIA don't talk. I mean, I don't need a catastrophic event to
know that the CIA and the FBI don't do a very good job of communicating.

And the problem we've got with this and the Moussaoui facts, which were
revealed on the 15th of August, all it had to do was to be put on Intelink.
All it had to do is go out on Intelink, and the game's over. It ends. This
conspiracy would have been rolled up.
[Kerry is staying within the rules. He is thickening the plot on the
already established red-herring question of whether alleged prior knowledge
of this never-happened Arab operation allegedly in the possession of some
people might have been handled better had there been a Kerry Administration
instead of a Bush Administration. Notice Kerry has forgotten is
pre-arranged plug for himself, referring only to "the Moussaoui facts"
instead of specifics (Senators are not in the habit of working too hard.
Still he gives Condoleezza more leave to spend the limited time on the
bogus issue that keeps us from the real issue of exactly what the suspects
did on the morning of 9-11, of exactly what happened, of exactly why the
event was handled in the odd way it was handled -- questions that would
likely catch her in the coverup.]

KERREY: And so I...

RICE: Commissioner, with all due respect, I don't agree that we know that we
had somehow a silver bullet here that was going to work.

[Not a direct answer to the elements raised. This merely answering by
repeating, in terms as general as before, her basic defense of admitting
that the system was flawed before the Bush Administration fixed it with the
Homeland Security Act and the Patriot Act.]

What we do know is that we did have a systemic problem, a structural problem
between the FBI and the CIA. It was a long time in coming into being. It was
there because there were legal impediments, as well as bureaucratic
impediments. Those needed to be overcome.

Obviously, the structure of the FBI that did not get information from the
field offices up to FBI Central, in a way that FBI Central could react to
the whole range of information reports, was a problem..

KERREY: But, Dr. Rice, everybody...

RICE: But the structure of the FBI, the restructuring of the FBI, was not
going to be done in the 233 days in which we were in office...

KERREY: Dr. Rice, everybody who does national security in this town knows
the FBI and the CIA don't talk. So if you have a meeting on the 5th of July,
where you're trying to make certain that your domestic agencies are
preparing a defense against a possible attack, you knew al Qaeda cells were
in the United States, you've got to follow up.
[No follow-up on getting reference to the three specifics he raised. The
Senator has let her off and goes on to discuss FBI and CIA culture -- more
wasted time.

And the question is, what was your follow-up? What's the paper trail that
shows that you and Andy Card followed up from this meeting, and...
[So Kerry then jumps to the next number on his index card prepared by his
staff -- I suspect letting Condo now draw a deep breath as she sees what a
piece of cake this interview will be.]
RICE: I followed...

KERREY: Actually it won't be a question.
[Instead of letting her speak so we have some data to evaluate, Kerry
chooses to grandstand by telling Condoleezza everything he knows -- there
will be no trapping of Condoleezza with any of this bate. A Senator running
for President at a Nationally Televised Public Hearing, and a Bonesman to
boot.]

In the spirit of further declassification, this is what the August 6th memo
said to the president: that the FBI indicates patterns of suspicious
activity in the United States consistent with preparations for hijacking.

That's the language of the memo that was briefed to the president on the 6th
of August.

RICE: And that was checked out and steps were taken through FAA circulars to
warn of hijackings.
[Here is where the question of air-interception response time would have to
be brought up if this was a legitimate investigation of 9-11. But instead
of asking why air defenses were not on a hair trigger and alertness to
protect New York and Washington and why 40 minutes after the first crash the
Pentagon was able to be crashed by a plane that they knew was headed towards
Washington-Arlington, she stays in the pre-9-11 period and on the
single-point argument of systemic weakness.]

But when you cannot tell people where a hijacking might occur, under what
circumstances -- I can tell you that I think the best antidote to what
happened in that regard would have been many years before to think about
what you could do for instance to harden cockpits.
[Hardened cockpits? What about jet fighters signalling FLight 77 headed for
Washington that if the plane does not land it will be shot down. Why no
jets? The anchoring on the problem of "What could we have done to prevent
etc." will not be departed from during this hearing.]
Rice:

But I think it is really quite unfair to suggest that something that was a
threat spike in June or July gave you the kind of opportunity to make the
changes in air security that could have been -- that needed to be made.
[Thinking in terms of new cocpit doors and proceedures for all planes,
yes -- but does that hold true for air-interception readiness, which was
the one obvious failing that was critical to 9-11 success -- in fact no
hijacker would really have attempted an attack on Washington D.C. so long
after the crashes at New York, would they. They would have timed the
attacks for the same moment, wouldn't they have? Rice has substituted the
issue of cockpit hardening for the bigger issue of why interception was so
late -- AND I KNOW WITHOUT READING FURTHER THAT THIS COMMISSION WILL NOT
ASK ABOUT THE LATTER -- JUST AS THEY HAVE REFUSED TO PROCESS ANY OF THE
INFORMATION ON THIS WHICH 9-11 CITIZEN INVESTIGATORS HAVE SENT TO THE
COMMISSION THROUGH AL FALZENBERG.]

LEHMAN: As a last question, tell us what you really recommend we should
address our attentions to to fix this as the highest priority. Not just
moving boxes around, but what can you tell us in public here that we could
do, since we are outside the legislature and outside the executive branch
and can bring the focus of attention for change? Tell us what you recommend
we do.
[Here is a former Secretary of the Navy skipping the opportunity to ask
Rice about the failure of air defense, instead asking her a softball
question consistent with the Commissions chartered purpose "to find out what
can be done to prevent Arab Fundamentalists from taking box cutters and
going after again." He is asking for her recommendations -- a piece of
cake -- a great time filler. ]

RICE: My greatest concern is that, as September 11th recedes from memory,
that we will begin to unlearn the lessons of what we've learned.
[In other words, she fears we will roll back Homeland Security and Patriot
Act --

RICE: Mr. Roemer, by definition, we didn't have enough information, we
didn't have enough protection, because the attack happened -- by definition.
And I think we've all asked ourselves, what more could have been done?

I will tell you if we had known that an attack was coming against the United
States, that an attack was coming against New York and Washington, we would
have moved heaven and earth to stop it.
[Yet surprisingly she does not even have a grasp of the prevention issue --
all she can do is revert to argument "A" yet again.]

But you heard the character of the threat report we were getting: something
very, very big is going to happen. How do you act on "something very, very
big is going to happen" beyond trying to put people on alert? Most of the
threat reporting was abroad.

[Her rhetorical , how do you react except by putting people "on alert" is a
distortion. Alerting people is not the same as putting people under your
command on alert. The Pentagon is not mentioned. Rumsfeld putting all air
interception under his direct command, even though he was in his own office
until after the Pentagon was hit and then went to make sure that victims
cleared to escape the building were the ones who allowed out the door,
before he showed up in the situation room. (See Carol Valentine's research
on this.) Clearly neither the Commission nor Rice want to go there.]

It appears that I do not have a full transcript after all.
Can someone tell me where the full transcript can be downloaded so I can
finish what I started here????

Dick Eastman
Yakima, Washington
REMEMBER< THE REAL INVESTIGATION OF 9-11 HAS BEEN COMPLETED BY CITIZENS
WORKING WITH THE VIDEO AND PHOTO EVIDENCE AND WITH WITNESS STATEMENTS AND
WHEREAS NOTHING DEFINITE ABOUT THE NATURE OF THE OPERATION CAN BE LEARNED
FROM THE SUSPICIOUS EVENTS AT THE WTC (REGARDING EXPLOSIONS, THE CONTROLLED
COLLAPSE, AND THE FATE OF BUILDING NUMBER 7, A STATEMENT (SLIP) BY AN
OFFICIAL THAT FEMA ARRIVED THE NIGHT OF THE 10TH ETC.) -- YET IT IS THE
PENTAGON EVIDENCE THAT PROVES THAT 9-11 WAS A FRAMEUP -- THAT THE BOEING
757 OVERFLEW THE PENTAGON AND LANDED AT REAGAN AIRPORT ONLY ONE MILE BEYOND
THE CRASH, WHILE A JET FIGHTER OR OTHER SMALL JET PLATFORM CONDUCTED THE
ACTUAL ATTACK FIRING AT LEAST ONE MISSILE AHEAD OF ITS OWN CRASH INTO THE
FIRST FLOOR OF THE WEST WALL.
THE PROOF IS ASSEMBLED AND THE IMPLICATIONS ARE OBVIOUS THROUGH SIMPLE
DIRECT INSPECTION. SEE FOR YOURSELF:

http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/911/Eastman/m18h05.html

And this is the information that no commission member has ever discussed or
acknowledge seeing -- that Al Falzenberg says he processed to appropriate
people (i.e., to a black hole where it will never emerge.)

Note too that Kerry has played an active part in the coverup -- that the
bonesman was hand picked by the administration to sit on this investigation.
Clearly they knew what they were doing.

Dick Eastman

Apr 10, 2004, 12:10:45 PM4/10/04

Dick Eastman

Apr 10, 2004, 4:34:30 PM4/10/04
> >It appears that I do not have a full transcript after all.
> >Can someone tell me where the full transcript can be downloaded so I
> can finish what I started here????
>

> http://www.9-11commission.gov/hearings/hearing9/rice_statement.pdf
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A61252-2004Apr8.html
>
> The Washington Post site has a nice little collection under
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/nation/.
>
> ..

> >Note too that Kerry has played an active part in the coverup -- that
> the bonesman was hand picked by the >administration to sit on this
> investigation. Clearly they knew what they were doing.
>

> *Also, I feel obliged to point out I believe you have "John Kerry"
> confused with "Bob Kerrey" in your comments.
>
> http://www.9-11commission.gov/about/bio_kerrey.htm
>
> Thanks!
>
> PS So what do you think about the "Flight of the Bumblebee" theory that
> got ~rivero at whatreallyhappened.com so steamed?

Thomas,

I did have my Kerrys confused. Act in haste, repent at leisure.

I'm surprised, and grateful, that you would bother to help moronic me out
with the information I asked for. -- and you did it in such a charitably
polite way. Thank you for your help.

Think I'll go hide under a rock for a while..

About the bumble bee piece that first appeared on Carol Valentine's site --
it was one of the first articles on the subject -- I do not remember
finding anything wrong with it.

I was not aware that Mike Rivero had found fault with it. Rivero and I were
sharing information (he has been around much longer than I have and had been
a hero of sorts of mine on the newsgroujps) but soon after the Bosankoe
enlargement of the Pentagon security camera pictures he all-of-a-sudden
turned off to the idea that the Pentagon was not hit by the Boeing, accusing
me, two days after being friendly and collaborative, of being working for
the enemy to distract people from his findings regarding Israel. But he has
never given information to back his position -- he has never explained what
line of reasoning (if any exists) led him away from the conclusions we had
been converging on together.

Darn I feel like I botched it in my hasty analysis. My critique of the Rice
testimony is still valid -- I hope people will look at that part, rather
than rejecting all of it because I stupidly talk of John Kerry on the
committee.

With gratitude,

Dick

"There exists in this country a plot to enslave every man woman and child.
Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot." -
President John F. Kennedy - 7 days before he was assassinated.

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary
depends on his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair, 1906

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority.
It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the
people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who
mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good
masters, but they mean to be masters." - Daniel Webster

Dick Eastman

Apr 10, 2004, 4:34:25 PM4/10/04

Dick Eastman

Apr 13, 2004, 1:54:07 AM4/13/04
Let's be smarter than they are for a change.
====================================

Yep, we know the Oligarchy was gunning for us as much as for Arabs when they
got us to do the fightn, cause everybody knows that when this country has
sought to overthrow any other country they have always done so by fomenting
conflicts of some kind between that country and some other country. But now
we know they are gunning for us, because instead of getting Iran to fight
Iraq or Afganistan to fight Russia or Serbia to fight Croatia this time they
pulled the 9-11 mass-murder frameup so's we middle-class folks would have to
do the killin' and payin'. ?

And now they think they got us over a barrel cause we are stuck with two
skull 'n Bones pirates, Kerry and Bush as the only candidates and they know
lack the brains or gumption to think for ourselves and not rely on our own
traditional habitual political parties to do our thinking and deciding for
us, right?

But hold on. I don't see where it is written in the Constitution that we
have to be stupid fools and fall for the same damn trick every damn time, do
you? In fact, it seems to me as we've got them over a barrel.

Think about it. Most of us don't want this killing of foreigners and
getting our sons and daughters killed, especially when there's no point to
it. Iraq never hurt America and neither did Afganistan, nor did any of the
other countries they're talking about taking over next, did they.
Especially since we now know from the those pictures taken by witnesses at
the Pentagon and by the security camera they had there that the whole stoary
of hateful Arabs taking box cutters and taking over those jetliners and
crashing them is all a hoax. Got the URLs that prove it right here:
http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/911/Eastman/m18h05.html

Like I said, we've got them over a barrel and, in fact, they've painted
themselves into a corner to boot.

Here's what I mean. Only a select few people in this country really enjoy
the idea of killing Arabs time or tossing our sons and daughers into the
furnace of war or bankrupting the country or making the criminal bosses
running this country even more rich and powerful, right? And its becoming
more and more obvious that that's what we're doing, isn't it?

Now think about it. That small group of people who love getting innocent
people killed and bankrupting the country and setting up rich-kid Emperor's
with a taste for throwing people to the lions, those people are no going to
be dividing their votes between Bonesman pirate Bush and Bonesman pirate
Kerry, right? Which means that there is going to be a minority that's
divided in its vote between equally desirable-to-them but
rotten-to-the-rest-of-us candidates, right?

So how can we loose? Only one way. If they get you to think that Bush and
Kerry, Democrat and Republican, are the only possible choices that can be
made. But that is totally untrue, unless they can hoodwink us into thinking
it is true so that we give up without even trying to take what is really
plum ripe for the taking. Did you get that?

Now, I haven't heard a peep from the Libertarians, or the Prohibitionists,
or the Socialist, or the Taxpayer Party, or the Greens, or the Reform Pary,
or any of those other parties, have you? And I haven't seen any man against
these wars and this theft and corruption even looking like he is thinking
about getting up on a white horse and asking one of these parties if he can
be their champion and go up against the plundering pirates to get them off
our throats, have you? I suspect that there is a lot of big money and
favors and politicing going on in all those parties to either keep them from
fielding an anti-war anti-plutocracy candidate or else to field one who is
such a jackass and who is so fatally flawed in so many ways that he won't
have a chance of winning, someone the party will just go through the motions
of supporting, but not really intending that the candidate would win -- not
really fighting for the candidate. Remember Pat Buchanan running on the
Reform Party Ticket?

So that is what they are counting on to keep their two bloodthirsty bonesmen
from getting any competition from a candidate and a party that will provide
the country with what the country really desperately needs.

The question is can we beat that game and are you willing to try?

I think their game can be beaten if we use the internet to get the situation
explained to enough people and then offer them the only way out that makes
any sense.

In fact it make so much sense I don't even have to spell it out for you.

But I will make this suggestion -- don't get behind a third party or a
candidate unless they and he frankly acknowledge that the odd of them living
through the reforms they will have to initiate are going to be too slim for
any regular politician to want to throw in. Harry Brown is going to look
out for number one and stay free of bullets in an unfree world. Buchanan is
going to spend his campaign in the pub talking about the little people.
Nader is actually pro-war and pro-occupation too -- in fact he probaly
declared as a independent "me-too" because he was afraid the Greens might
pick him again and force him to offer himself as a target to another
disturbed Catcher in the Rye fan. Kucinich, of course, is prohibited by
new laws from running as a third party candidate after seeking a major party
candidacy. So who does that leave for a third pary candidate?

Actually any honest intelligent candidate would do if he (or she) had the
heroic character and a simple grasp of how the oligarchy works its scams.

And since it would be a coalition of third parties, there would have to be
patronage, giving each party its own segment of the government for promote
their ideas.

Secretary of the Treasury: Libertarian nationalist (not anarcho-capitalist)
Secretary of State: Buchananite
Secretary of Defense: Kucinich Democrat
Secretary of Interior: Naderite not beholden to lawyers
Attorney General: Populist willing to apply anti-trust where as it has
never been used before
Commerce: LaRouchian
Education: eliminate
etc.

Pooling all the best minds of each third party, plus the Kucinich and Dean
democrats and the paleoconservative Republicans to play rough and for
keeps with the old corruption -- who I think everyone will desert once they
are stripped of key power.

And I am sure we all have pet reforms we would like to put in to fix the
broken republic. Mine would be returning selection of Senators to the
respective state legislatures. Returning selection of the President to
locally elected electors who run as candidates in their own right tied to no
man or party -- but who convene in session until they agree on a President
and Vice President. That is the system the Founding Fathers gave us, and it
sure makes no sense to pretend that we support there principles when we have
let the criminals do away with the most important elements of the "checks
and balances" system, don't you think?

And of course I'd like to see international trade and the monetary system
re-regulated -- ending forever the practice of overseas investing, limiting
free trade to what it should be -- the trade in goods and in raw materials
and in tourism and nothing else.

So, tell me -- are you willing to foget about your past political party
habits and to get behind the first candidate of whatever third party who is
willing to end the war, end the occupation, and impose holy hell on the
corporations and the perverse corporation and financial system that made
these crimes inevitable.

They'll call him/her a dictator, like they did Huey Long, and they will
probably kill him or her like they did Huey too -- but that is what great
people do, isn't it? and we are about due for another crop of great people
arent we.

So let's watch the third parties and see which one has what it takes to
offer what it is going to take.

Dick Eastman

Apr 13, 2004, 1:54:13 AM4/13/04