Bunny fuel

healingline

Oct 14, 2009, 5:50:20 PM10/14/09

Memophage

Jun 16, 2012, 3:45:34 PM6/16/12
On Wednesday, October 14, 2009 2:50:20 PM UTC-7, healingline wrote:
> http://www.scientificamerican.com/blog/post.cfm?id=burning-bunnies-for-biofuel-2009-10-14

Awesome! Perhaps the next step in paving machine evolution! I'm picturing giant paving machines like combines that contain their own animal-incinerating power plants. As forests are "processed" prior to ground leveling, the biomass of the animal population (and probably most of the vegetation as well) can be fed into the hopper and burned to keep the machine powered. This way we could have a self-sustaining fleet of "paving combines" that would keep operating until the entire earth was deforested and ready for leveling and paving.

profIJM

Jan 21, 2013, 12:28:21 PM1/21/13
Excellent idea, but don't stop at rabbits, why not include all
wrong-thinking life forms?

I,JM