Pothole care and maintance

Dan Listermann

Apr 28, 2009, 9:42:37 AM4/28/09
Besides filling and tamping, are there other ways of fixing potholes in a
gravel road?

Message has been deleted

Dean Smith

Apr 1, 2013, 6:36:44 PM4/1/13
On Tuesday, 28 April 2009 07:42:37 UTC-6, Dan Listermann wrote:
> Besides filling and tamping, are there other ways of fixing potholes in a
> gravel road?

Yes, by paving over the gravel with Holy Asphalt[tm].

Michael Rathbun

Sep 1, 2013, 9:57:43 PM9/1/13
On Tue, 12 May 2009 20:50:23 GMT, ivan homeless <ten...@moc.capoiv> wrote:

>Gravel? GRAVEL?! What kind of mornic drooling heretic paves the earth in
>gravel? I've not heard that kind of disgusting blasphemy since Josh la Fleur
>hippie-danced his patchouli-drenched dreadlocks into the talc mines. Gravel.
>What nonesense.

Truly we are arrived in dire times. Gravel, indeed.

mdr
--
"Après moi le déluge." -- Louis XV
"Until then just jiggle the handle." -- Brooke McEldowney