Re: Mind and evolution

Usernet User

Nov 18, 2010, 10:35:59 PM11/18/10
On 18/11/2010 16:07, Dakota wrote:
> On Wed 11/17/10 23:12, dorayme wrote:
>> In article<x4KdnUbLKJXHMHnR...@posted.sonicnet>,
>> fr...@skeptictank.org (Fred) wrote:
>>
>>> Certainly humans have evolved to the point where all *mammals*
>>> on the planet can be exterminated
>>
>> ...and every surface cemented.
>>
> During the Vietnam war, a Texas contractor offered to level and pave
> that nation for what the US was spending in one year prosecuting the war.

Oh, I feel the nostalgia for an APTE thread coming on.

UU

healingline

Nov 28, 2010, 7:23:38 PM11/28/10
On Nov 18, 9:35 pm, Usernet User <m...@me.me> wrote:
> On 18/11/2010 16:07, Dakota wrote:> On Wed 11/17/10 23:12, dorayme wrote:

> >> ...and every surface cemented.
>
> > During the Vietnam war, a Texas contractor offered to level and pave
> > that nation for what the US was spending in one year prosecuting the war.
>
> Oh, I feel the nostalgia for an APTE thread coming on.
>
> UU

ASPHALT NOT CEMENT

Usernet User

Nov 29, 2010, 7:37:12 PM11/29/10

Yeah, with genetically engineered cheeseburger trees planted every 500
yards, I know.

UU

Patricia Aldoraz

Nov 30, 2010, 10:03:51 PM11/30/10
On Nov 30, 11:37 am, Usernet User <m...@me.me> wrote:

Do you, by any chance, have a philosophical point to make?

scottscottscott

Dec 6, 2010, 10:14:06 AM12/6/10
On Nov 30, 10:03 pm, Patricia Aldoraz <patricia.aldo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Nov 30, 11:37 am, Usernet User <m...@me.me> wrote:
>
> Do you, by any chance, have a philosophical point to make?

I want more info about these cheeseburger trees.

Usernet User

Dec 6, 2010, 10:27:56 PM12/6/10

So do I. We've got one down in the lab right now undergoing detailed
DNA analysis. Preliminary results seem to indicate that it does indeed
thrive on asphalt and produces negligible oxygen. More importantly we
also have a crack team of classics dons ready and waiting to come up
with a suitably unpronounceable name for it.

UU