Here We Go AGAIN: Biden DOJ Caught in Another Lie About Investigating Concerned Parents

Trump Won

Jan 1, 2024, 5:33:08 AMJan 1
The Biden administration has made it plainly clear they consider
traditional Catholics and concerned parents 'domestic terrorists', and
will lie about the fact they used the power of the government to conduct
surveillance on school board meetings.

They won't classify antisemitic attacks as domestic terrorism, but will
say targeting Catholics was 'unintentional' only to turn around and say
physical fitness is a sign of possible extremism and white supremacy.

So it should come as no surprise that the DOJ lied -- yet again -- about
this entire issue, and that a freedom of information (FOIA) request
revealed about 600 agents were ordered to look into parents by Merrick
Garland and the DOJ.

Watch:

Incredible stuff.

American Greatness has more:

A newly-unearthed memo from the Department of Justice (DOJ) shows just how
far the agency went to try to force police to investigate so-called
“threats” against school boards after Attorney General Merrick Garland
equated such activity to terrorism in 2021.

As reported by Just The News, the memo ordered U.S. Attorneys across the
country to hold meetings with local law enforcement and FBI
representatives on the matter, and to report back to Washington after each
meeting. The Attorneys were ordered to provide additional information in
their reports, including the identities of each law enforcement agencies
that participated in their meetings.

The memo, dated October 20th, 2021, was released as the result of a
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request by the watchdog group Protect
the Public’s Trust. The directive came after Garland controversially
ordered federal law enforcement to address what he called a “disturbing
spike” in protests against school boards and school administrators.

Recommended

'That Day I Became an Animal:' New York Times Reports on Hamas Weaponizing
Sexual Violence
AMY CURTIS
Americans have the right to peaceably assemble and redress grievances with
the government.

All of those things were happening at school board meetings.

The Biden DOJ labeled them as 'threats' and 'domestic terrorism' and
investigated parents who were speaking out against the public school
absurdities COVID and online learning brought to light.

As we are fond of saying, this is (D)ifferent.

Somehow.

For reasons.

Don't ask questions.

They don't care if we find out because no one will hold them accountable.

They will face no consequences.

And they will face no consequences because no one enforces the laws.
Democrat or Republican.

'No one is above the law', our foot.

Exactly.

They stopped even pretending to care about the Constitution and laws a
long, long time ago.

Look at Biden and student loans. SCOTUS ruled it unconstitutional. He
keeps doing it anyway.

There is not a soul on this planet who is surprised by this, sadly.

I’m sure that Lester Holt and Jake Tapper will tell my mom and your
neighbor all about this tonight. https://t.co/76aJi68FA4

— Marty (@martyguthrie) December 28, 2023
If this was a Republican administration, this would be wall-to-wall
coverage, 24/7, for at least two weeks.

We'd hear nothing but screams of 'fascism' and 'dictatorship' and a
violation of civil rights in an endless stream.

But Biden does it?

Nothing.

Crickets.

And remember that the Left wanted him on SCOTUS.

Say what you will about Mitch McConnell, but blocking Garland's
appointment to SCOTUS was one of the best things he ever did.

Saved us from a world of hurt.

While terrorists are coming over our open southern border.

This is fine. It's fine. Everything is fine.

He's not compromised.

He's a leftist, in a Democrat administration.

This is what they do.

Nobody believed this lie at the time, and they certainly won't now.

This was a coordinated, top-down effort from the DOJ.

The good news is we outnumber them, and we vote.

Act accordingly.

It's what they do best.

From the economy to the DOJ investigating parents: they lie, obfuscate,
and gaslight.

Impeached and probably prosecuted, frankly.

This investigation was prompted by the National School Boards Association
asking the DOJ to get involved. They're all in collusion.

But we were told this is a 'drama-free' White House with absolutely zero
corruption or scandal.

They are corrupt, and they have weaponized government against the citizens
who merely criticize schools, teachers, and school boards.

This is dangerous and must be stopped.

https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2023/12/31/biden-doj-parents-n2391218

tesla sTinker ofm minim

Jan 4, 2024, 5:29:08 PMJan 4
no one even understands the real of the corruption, that tagged the 2017
election. they are telling you lies telling you America, that you have
a 30 something trillion dollar debt. When its really they let the
thieves go America, and help them to steal more even as we speak.

the big DFR. LBJ, and corrupt stealing Haliburton. Who payed for those
towers to come down. LIES of politicals

It never ends. And as soon as Justice is close, another war is started.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2005/07/14/the-making-of-halliburton/

On 1/1/2024 2:33 AM, Trump Won scribbled: