I was taken to a distant future - what I saw in there, how I understand it, and what this confirms (JP)

0 views
Skip to first unread message

janp...@gmail.com

unread,
Jun 8, 2009, 11:18:25 PM6/8/09
to
Each one of us knows a section of the past through which he or she
already lived. But only to extremely rare people is granted the honour
to see a section of the distant future. I am one amongst these
immensely rare people. The extraordinary aspect of my visit in the
future is that I am a scientist who researches the work of time. So I
could NOT only watch, but also understand. Below I am going to
describe how it happened and what I saw in the distant future.

On my 63rd birthday in 2009 I received an extraordinary gift from some
mysterious power. Namely, in a post-birthday night I was flown from
New Zealand to visit Wszewilki-Stawczyk of the distant future (i.e. to
visit the village in which I was born). So with my own eyes I could
see the part of projects for Wszewilki-Stawczyk described on the web
page "wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm", that actually is to be implemented in
the real life. I must admit here that I was disappointed partially -
as only a few amongst numerous projects and ideas that were described
on the web page "wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm" (addresses of which are
indicated near the end of this post), are really going to be
implemented in the future. So, as usual, NOT in everything the reality
turns out to follow my wishes. For example, these ugly holes in the
ground in the place of former central square of Wszewilki, will never
be removed, while the central square will never be rebuild. My Guide
through the future told me that the removal of these large holes will
be considered to be uneconomical, while the rebuilding of the central
square in this place will be considered to be unjustified because of
the future location and function of the centre of human settlement in
Wszewilki-Stawczyk. Therefore these holes in the ground will be only
beautified and utilised through planting a masking forest-park inside
of them. Similarly, the old church in Wszewilki will never be rebuild.
My Guide told me that if someone wishes to visit a church in times of
good public transport of the future, then it turns out to be more
rational to go to a church in Milicz. Fortunately, several other out
of my projects described on the web page "wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm" will
actually be implemented in the future. I am going to describe them in
next parts of this post. But before I begin their presentation,
firstly a few words of information about my post-birthday visit in
Wszewilki-Stawczyk of the distant future.

From my research on the travelling through time (described, amongst
others, on the totaliztic web page "immortality.htm"), it is known
that shifting our body to the distant future is technically possible.
This is because it is possible to build so-called "time
vehicles" (described on the web page "timevehicle.htm").
Simultaneously, from my research on the nature and attributes of human
souls (described, amongst others, on the totaliztic web page
"soul_proof.htm"), it is known to me that the human soul have many
supernatural capabilities which, amongst others, include also the
ability to shift us into the distant future or distant past. So,
although I am NOT able to determine which one amongst these two
different ways of shifting me into a distant future was granted as my
birthday present of 2009, I am sure that I visited my native village
Wszewilki-Stawczyk in a distant future. Thus, with my own eyes I saw
how this village is going to look-like then.

My trip into the future was carried out during a New Zealand night (in
Wszewilki-Stawczyk was then a beautiful, lukewarm, sunny, summer day).
I was fully aware that I was taken for a visit into the future. Only
that I was NOT informed to what exactly year or time. This trip was
very mysterious and ambiguous. Technically we could consider it to be
a "night dream". But I noticed a whole array of attributes in it,
which all contradicted that it was just a "dream". For example, dreams
always take place "now" or "in past". In turn I was fully aware that I
am being taken to a distant future in which physically I am NOT going
to live. In a normal dream we always find ourselves directly in the
"place" where events are to happen. On the other hand, during my visit
in Wszewilki of the future I needed firstly to fly from New Zealand,
initially through a sea (water) and then through a land, sitting in a
very strange and extremely fast vehicle. A typical dream finishes with
waking up and we tend to forget it fast.
But my visit in Wszewilki of the future finished with a return flight
to New Zealand after which I still slept for a long time - while I had
no further dreams. Also this trip etched in my memory forever. In
fact, it was felt like a real event. For example, during the visit to
my native village described here, I felt burning of sun, flow of wind,
and even smell of water - in normal dreams nothing like this is felt.
I also saw things which later after my analysis turned out to be very
logical, but which I would never invent nor plan myself in just such a
form (e.g. the construction of another deep pond-lake that was
accumulating water at the doorstep of the village, or the development
of human settlement inside the forest). I also clearly heard talks and
words of people - although none of people by which we walked took any
notice of our presence - as if we were invisible for others.
Furthermore, in this trip to the future I was accompanied by a
"Guide". I do NOT know who he was nor how he looked-like, because all
the time he kept exactly behind me and only commented verbally
everything that I was watching with attentiveness. But I know that he
had a male voice, very pleasant in sound, and that I had an impression
that he is very close to me and I know him quite well - as if he was a
member of my family. I do NOT know how far into the future we went.
But from the diameters of trees which did NOT exist in my times, and
also from the architecture, clothing, and from a different accent and
wording of talks that I heard, I suspect that it was rather a lot of
years into the future, at least 50, but perhaps even around 250 years
into the future.

After a flight into the future firstly I found myself on this old road
(in my times - very dusty) that leads through the behind-railway part
of Wszewilki-Stawczyk, not far from houses which in my times were
inhabited by families of our neighbours, Dajczman and Krzy¿osiak.
Actually, all my visit into the future limited itself to the walk
along this road straight like a bullet. In the future this particular
road turned out to be like a kind of city street - i.e. with a
beautiful footpath on both sides, and with the flat like a table, tar-
sealed surface of the road. Immediately I was astonished by a number
of large, healthy trees of various species (non-fruiting) which grew
in every space not occupied by buildings or by roads, at distances of
around twenty meters from each other. In my times there were NO such
trees in there, while in order to grow to the thickness that I saw
they needed to be at least 50 to 100 years old. This in turn meant
that I visited the future which was distant by at least 50 years from
my times. There was a bus stop in the spot to which we arrived, for a
circular-line city bus that was just awaited by a group of loud
talking and laughing teenagers. The accent of their Polish language
was a different from the one that I remember, also their sentences
were very short - typically consisted only around 3 or 4 words. In
turn, there was a lot of new words - the meaning of which was unknown
to me. A thought flashed through my mind that SMSes from my times
clearly changed the language of Poles from the future. Far on this
straight road, in the area of burned forester's cottage from before
the World War Two (WW2), I saw a red-colour bus arriving. My Guide
told me that it arrives from Milicz, only that it drives here around
the entire settlement. When the bus stopped by the bus-stop at which
we stood with the Guide, the majority of awaiting teenagers entered it
and climbed at the upper deck, waving for goodbye and yelling jokes to
several local boys and girls which remained on the footpath. The bus
departed, while my Guide told me that this is just this particular
circular-line bus to Milicz, the establishing of which I proposed. The
propulsion of this bus was silent, so I deduced that it must be
electric. But the bus had normal wheels and normal tires, also it did
NOT hovered in the air - as it is typically shown in futuristic films.
Not far from the bus-stop by which we stood, the new tar-sealed road
turned towards S³awoszewice, to which the bus clearly drove before it
later arrived to Milicz. The bus itself was a strange design - I never
saw such a bus in Poland. It had two decks - like buses in London. But
only the lower deck had a roof - while the upper deck had sits opened
to the fresh air, while passengers were kept inside of a deck-platform
by a kind of railing extending to the height of human waist. It was
from this upper deck that the departing teenagers waved hands and
yelled goodbye messages to their local senders off. The bus was a bit
similar to Berliet from Jelcz - which I remember from my own times,
only that it had this additional second deck.

When looking at the departing bus I noticed that this ugly hole in the
ground on the other side of railway still does exist in there - only
that it is rarely overgrown with old, thick trees. It looked to me
like a small park. Between trees I saw park sits, and also something
like a monument.

I started to walk along this tar-sealed, straight, and flat like a
table road through the village. My Guide walked behind me. On both
sides of the road stood beautiful homes made of glass-like materials.
These homes were a different design than ones which I remember. For
example, they had NO separate windows, while their entire side walls
were made of like a transparent but "smoky" glass or plastic - similar
to the "smoky" glass that in present times is used in windows of
expensive cars. The degree of "smokiness" of walls in these homes was
varying for different homes, and even varying for individual rooms of
the same house. In places where the density of "smoke" in glass was
not high, I could see people inside of houses through semi-transparent
walls of these homes. In fact, everywhere there was a lot of people -
not only in homes, but also on footpaths. The number of these people
was more suiting the town of Milicz, than the village which I remember
from my childhood. The footpath was even and paved with stiff and hard
tales which silenced the stamping noise, and which felt like made of
plastics but with a soft surface (the street itself was like if
asphalt-sealed). I was astonished that no-where I could see poles,
electric power-lines, nor telephone lines. My Guide told me that they
use a different system than the one which I remember - but he did NOT
explain to me what this new system is about. On roofs of all houses I
saw a structure similar to large car radiators - it looked as if it is
a component of this new power system from the future.

When we arrived to the beginning of the forest which in my times
started beyond the border of Wszewilki-Stawczyk, I noticed with the
shock that a large section of the forest in fact was a settlement full
of these modern houses made of smoky glass-like material. Between
homes run tar-sealed access roads. But thick, old trees of the former
forest still grew in there - only that not so densely as in times
which I remember. The Guide informed me that this former forest now is
the main human settlement of Wszewilki-Stawczyk, and that it is in it
where the majority of population of the village lives. My surprise
that there is so many trees between homes, the Guide commented that
now such a principle is obeyed, that new human settlements are build
in forests, while between houses of old settlements forests are
planted - because this is natural and healthy. As I discovered then,
in the future the entire commercial and cultural centre, as well as
the majority of living homes of Wszewilki-Stawczyk, are to shift to
this new settlement, which is to be arranged in the area of previous
forest within the boundaries starting from former buildings of that
village, until the road which in past led from the so-called "first
pond" to the burned forester's cottage from before the WW2. The road
which in past run between the pond and the forester's cottage, in the
future is to be tar-sealed and provided with footpaths. Through this
road the circular-line bus from Milicz is to ride, and the road is to
define the outer border of the future settlement of Wszewilki-
Stawczyk.

In the very centre of this new settlement I saw a huge building. The
size of it was similar to the large "Hala Ludowa" (i.e. "people’s
hall") from Wroc³aw. At the time of our visit this building was still
in the process of construction. Only around a half of the height of it
had already side walls, while in the upper part of it I still saw
naked arches of concrete beams which formed the carrying skeleton of
this huge structure. There was a lot of workers and machines working
around this building - it surprised me, as there was more workers that
I believed is an entire population of Wszewilki-Stawczyk (as I
remember it). I was shocked by the shape of that building. It was
slightly similar to Sydney Opera, only that the shape of it resembled
not "shells", but a whole "egg" which stood with its thicker end on
the ground, while its central axis was pointed vertically. As I know,
such a vertically standing and whole "egg" was NOT constructed yet in
the entire world. Although already are buildings called "eggs" - for
example the "China's National Centre for the Performing Arts" in
Beijing, China (a photograph and description of this "egg" from China
is provided, amongst others,. in the article " 'Egg' hatches new
cultural revolution" from page B8 of the New Zealand newspaper
"Weekend Herald", issue dated on Saturday, May 30, 2009). But these
buildings typically have the shape of a "half of egg" lying down in
such a way that the central axis of it runs horizontally along the
surface of the earth. My Guide confirmed my surprise. YES, he said, in
fact this building is designed in the shape of an "egg" standing
vertically. The point is that just such shape is a symbol of emerging
life and new beginnings. So the shape of an egg is most suitable for
the function that this building is to fulfil. I asked what is this
function. Well - this I am NOT going to explain now, because it
supposed to be a surprise for you - answered my Guide. When this
building is ready, then we again visit it with you so that you will be
able to see it thoroughly inside. I am not going to exist then -
flashed through my mind. You will be, only that in a different form -
my Guide reassured me. You will visit this building, because it is
going to be what you always wanted that it is constructed in Wszewilki-
Stawczyk. The above explanation of the Guide only intrigued me more.
It means that this huge building could NOT be e.g. a sport hall - as I
do NOT like competitive sports because such sports place the body
before the mind. Also I never wanted to see in Wszewilki any sport
hall. (Besides, the "egg" shape of this building was most unsuitable
for a sport hall.) So I tried to get a hint from the Guide as to
whether this building is going to be a museum - after all, I also
dreamed about a museum for Wszewilki. Thus I checked again
inquisitively - if it supposed to be a museum, then I suggested it is
to be build in the shape of Magnocraft. No, it is NOT going to be a
museum in the strict understanding of museums known to you - the Guide
replied rather mysteriously.

In our visiting we arrived to the area where before the World War Two
(WW2) stood an old forester's cottage - burned down immediately after
the war. I perfectly knew this place, as in times of my childhood we
always used to rest under "lime trees" in there each time after our
community searched for Colorado beetle in village's potato fields. I
was shocked again. There were NO lime trees in that place anymore. In
turn there was a large boat port without a roof constructed on the
bank of a new large pond (lake), while another large boat-port (this
time roofed) was just in the process of construction. Not far from
this port, in place where in past the forester's cottage stood, now a
multi-storey building was erected. This building is a hotel for
tourists and for visitors - explained my Guide. In turn this boat port
is a centre of water activities and entertainments. Tourists,
inhabitants of Milicz, people from the entire vicinity, as well as
many citizens of Wroc³aw, are all coming here. This port is located by
a deep pond (lake) which was constructed at the edge of the village.
The pond flooded previous surrounding paddocks and turned them into a
kind of huge artificial lake suitable for water activities and for
entertainment. When I looked at this unknown to me, new pond (lake), I
noted that in fact it is full of kayaks, water bicycles, sails, water
scooters, and boats that pulled water skiers. The shores of this lake
were almost adjusted to backs of homes from Wszewilki-Stawczyk and had
a long beach on which I could see many sitting or walking people.
Everywhere was a lot of people, while the atmosphere of that summer
day was similar to the one that I knew from recreation beaches located
near large cities.

Time to go back - announced my Guide. I had a last look along this
futuristic landscape of my village which I knew from my childhood.
Although in my dreams this village supposed to become a centre for
innovation industry and the place where traditions and memories are to
be cultivated, in reality it turned out a human settlement and a
centre for entertainment, culture, and water activities. But it looked
for me to be rather a happy place which is teaming with life - in turn
I always wanted that it becomes just such. So although the future did
NOT implemented all my projects, still what it brought to my native
village was agreeable with my intentions.

In present times it cannot be established whether my insight into the
future described above was an actual visit in Wszewilki-Stawczyk of
the future, or just was a kind of my "night dream". After all, in
order to verify it, one would need to live until the time in which my
visit took place. But the fact that people actually can see the future
is already confirmed on examples of many other similar visits
experienced by different people. The most widely known example of such
people is Nostradamus. But practically every correct prophecy which
fulfils itself with the elapse of time, starts from someone visiting
the future. This in turn means, that in reality the future is already
defined equally well and clearly, as is the presence. Only that, for
the vital reasons, in interest of God, does NOT lie revealing the
future to everyone.

The fact that the future is defined and clear already now, introduces
a whole array of philosophical implications. It is worth to be aware
at least a part of these implications, as they give a completely
different sense to our lives. So let us review at least the most vital
out of these. Here they are:

(1) Our life is simply an execution, or run, of a natural program
called the "program of life and fate". This "program of life and fate"
is described more comprehensively on the totaliztic web page
"soul_proof.htm" (about scientific evidence for the existence of
souls). In turn the visual proof - which everyone can see with own
eyes, that our life really boils down to a run, command-by-command, of
this "program of life and fate", is the proof for the jumping elapse
of our time (this proof is indicated and explained in item #D1 of the
web page "immortality.htm" - about infinitive extending our lives
through repetitive shifting back in time to years of our youth).

(2) Everything that effects us, is already pre-programmed in our
"program of lives and fate". In other words, we people have only the
influence on "how" something is going to happen that is to affect us,
in turn we have NO influence as to "what" is to happen in the future.
(Although each time we execute our "free will" we also change the
program of what is to happen to us in the future.) This inevitability
of what is to happen to us in the future perceived from our point of
view of the consequences, is called a "fate", "destiny", etc. In turn
the software mechanism which executes the occurrence of this "fate",
"destiny", etc., and thus which explains to us how really time works,
is called the "timespace" - for the description of this "timespace"
see item #G4 in the totaliztic web page dipolar_gravity.htm.

(3) The software mechanism called the "timespace" allows that the
entire future is pre-programmed since the beginning of time, while
simultaneously people maintained their "free will". Many researchers
who carry out the philosophical analysis, CANNOT understand how it is
possible that the future is already pre-programmed since the beginning
of time, but simultaneously people have their so-called "free will".
These researchers believe that, for example, if the mother of Hitler
exercised her "free will" and fell in love with someone completely
different, then Hitler would NOT be born while the Second World War
would never take place. From this lack of understanding for the
software mechanism of work of time, claims of various people
originate, that only past is clear, while the future still needs to
clarify. However, the reality is such, that a software entity does
exist called the "timespace", in which since the beginning of time are
embedded software structures of everything that ever existed or will
exist in the entire universe. Each one amongst these components of the
"timespace" is pre-programmed as an independent unit (or "object"),
which can be shifted to various areas of the "timespace". (I.e. the
pre-programming of each such unit is accomplished in the manner which
in Software Engineering is called OOP - i.e. the "Object-Oriented
Programming".) In turn the human so-called "free will" boils down to
shifting such individual units ("objects") to different areas of the
"timespace". Thus everything that is to happen in the future for sure
is to happen - only that it can obtain different names and various
backgrounds. In other words, if the mother of Hitler fell in love with
someone different, or had no a child at all, Hitler still would be
born - only that to a different family of e.g. "Histers". So also the
Second World War still would happen, only that instead of Hitler, it
would be caused by someone else, whom Nostradamus called "Hister", but
who in fact would have the soul and fate of Hitler (for details see
the web page "soul_proof.htm") - only that he would be born and
brought up in a different family. This portability and independence of
individual components ("objects") of the "timespace" allows that exist
already all times of the universe pre-programmed since the beginnings
of time (means allows that both, past and future, were, are, and will
be always clear), but simultaneously that people still have their free
will and still could shape their own lives as they only wish.

(4) The software "timespace" allows also to travel through time and
change past events which already have happened. In item #D6.1 from the
totaliztic web page timevehicle.htm I described how in 2995 I prayed
in Warszawa in a beautiful baroque church of Virgin Mary. Then this
church was shifted to St. Lipka (in Polish "Œwiêta Lipka"), so that in
2004 it already was NOT in Warszawa. The shifting of this church to a
different place was carried out because someone travelled in time to
past and caused that builders of this church changed in past their
"free will" and constructed the same church in a completely different
place. So in the new passage of time the church still did exit, only
that it was built in Œwiêta Lipka, not in Warszawa. In turn for me God
granted the privilege of witnessing this change. In other words, the
permanent pre-programming of past and future in the form of portable
"objects" in so-called "timespace" allows people to have and exercise
the "free will" in everything that they do, also allows people to
travel in time and to change the past, yet in spite of all these both
past and future are still pre-programmed permanently since the very
beginning of time.

(5) Evil experiences and disasters are pre-programmed into our
"program of life and fate" in the same way as is pre-programmed
everything good that affects us. In other words, the same superior
being (God) which pre-programmed all good events which are going to
affect us, into our "program of life and fate", also pre-programmed in
the same program all evil that is to affect us. Only that, for vital
reasons, this superior "programmer" so simulates our "program of
incoming disasters" that these disasters make an impression as if they
are brought to us by other people or by some "evil creatures".

***

In the above post my experience is summarised from a flight to
Wszewilki of the distant future. This flight is described in items #J1
to #J4 of the totaliztic web page named "wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm",
update of 5 June 2009, or later. The latest update of the web page
"wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm" was already uploaded on several frequently
viewed totaliztic web sites. Because of someone’s stubborn sabotage of
the totaliztic web pages, the web page "wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm" is
also planned to be uploaded in future to several further totaliztic
web sites. Interested readers already can seek the web page
"wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm" at following addresses:
http://chi.maroc.to/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://energia.sl.pl/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://members.fortunecity.com/timevehicle/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://mozajski.freewebspace.com/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://pigs.20megsfree.com/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://prism.20fr.com/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://propulsion.250free.com/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://totalizm.20fr.com/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://totalism.50megs.com/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
It is also worth to notice that practically all totaliztic web pages
are available at each web site of totalizm. Therefore, independently
from the web page "wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm", each address (web site)
indicated above also offers all other web pages of totalizm - unless
some of these web pages just were sabotaged, or are so new that I had
no time yet to upload these at a given address (server). (But in a
case when for some reasons a page is unavailable under a given
address, still at this address a MENU should be available which has
links to all other totaliztic addresses (servers), on which a given
web page should already be accessible.) Thus, if someone wishes to
view descriptions from any other totaliztic web page, e.g. from a web
page listed in this post, or listed in other totaliztic posts, then in
the above addresses the name "wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm" is just enough
to exchange for a name of the web page that he or she wishes to view,
e.g. for the name of web page "prophecies.htm",
"bitwa_o_milicz_uk.htm", "healing.htm", "oscillatory_chamber.htm",
"eco_cars.htm", "boiler.htm", "fe_cell.htm", "free_energy.htm",
"telekinetics.htm", "dipolar_gravity.htm", "nirvana.htm",
"totalizm.htm", "evil.htm", "god.htm", "god_proof.htm", "bible.htm",
"evolution.htm", "wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm", "malbork_uk.htm",
"memorial.htm", "newzealand.htm", "partia_totalizmu_uk.htm",
"fruit.htm", "text_1_5.htm", "explain.htm", "day26.htm",
"ufo_proof.htm", "katrina.htm", etc., etc.

If the above text needed to be cut down here to fit into the memory
that is available, or it is difficult to read, or links from it refuse
to work, then it is worth to know that this post is repeated on
several blogs of totalizm - where it carries the number #169E. These
blogs of totalizm can be accessed through following internet
addresses:
http://totalizm.wordpress.com
http://www.newfreehost.com/weblog/?u=god
http://totalizm.blox.pl/html
http://www.getablog.net/totalizm
While viewing any of these blogs, it is worth to know that they
contain an array of other posts with related subject area, for example
the post number 165E with description of the battle for Milicz, or the
post number 119E about the museum of ornamental pigs.

With the totaliztic salute,
Jan Pajak

VMCM1905

unread,
Jun 8, 2009, 11:26:17 PM6/8/09
to

<janp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:c3b3b0c4-1172-490a...@v4g2000vba.googlegroups.com...
Each <SNIP>

Hello crackpot.

Giga

unread,
Jun 9, 2009, 1:09:41 AM6/9/09
to
So are you going to buy some of that forest land as a long-term investment
for your grandkids?


<janp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:c3b3b0c4-1172-490a...@v4g2000vba.googlegroups.com...

church was shifted to St. Lipka (in Polish "�wi�ta Lipka"), so that in


2004 it already was NOT in Warszawa. The shifting of this church to a
different place was carried out because someone travelled in time to
past and caused that builders of this church changed in past their
"free will" and constructed the same church in a completely different
place. So in the new passage of time the church still did exit, only

that it was built in �wi�ta Lipka, not in Warszawa. In turn for me God

Immortalist

unread,
Jun 9, 2009, 2:16:27 AM6/9/09
to
On Jun 8, 8:18 pm, janpa...@gmail.com wrote:
> Each one of us knows a section of the past through which he or she
> already lived. But only to extremely rare people is granted the honour
> to see a section of the distant future. I am one amongst these
> immensely rare people. The extraordinary aspect of my visit in the
> future is that I am a scientist who researches the work of time. So I
> could NOT only watch, but also understand. Below I am going to
> describe how it happened and what I saw in the distant future.
>
> On my 63rd birthday in 2009 I received an extraordinary gift from some
> mysterious power. Namely, in a post-birthday night I was flown from
> New Zealand to visit Wszewilki-Stawczyk of the distant future (i.e. to
> visit the village in which I was born). So with my own eyes I could
> see the part of projects for Wszewilki-Stawczyk described on the web
> page "wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm", that actually is to be implemented in
> the real life. I must admit here that I was disappointed partially -
> as only a few amongst numerous projects and ideas that were described
> on the web page "wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm" (addresses of which are
> indicated near the end of this post), are really going to be
> implemented in the future.

How can you be sure that you were not just dreaming this, not really
experiencing it?

------------------------------

Dr. Know & the Braino Helmet

Imagime that a superscientist invents machine--we shall call it a
"braino," - that enables him to produce hallucianations in certain
subjects . The machine operates by influencing the brain of a subject
who wears a special cap, called a "braino cap." when the braino cap is
placed on a subject's head, the operator of the braino can affect his
brain so as to produce any hallucination in the subject that the
operator wishes. The braino is a hallucination-producing machine. The
hallucinations produced by it may be as incomplete, systematic, and
coherent as the operator of the branio desires to make them.

The present argument starts from the premise that the braino is a
logical possibility, and consequently that there should be
hallucinations that are coherent, complete, and systematic in every
way. From the premise of logical possibility, we conclude that we in
fact have no way of telling whether or not we are hallucinating.

If the braino is a logical possibility, then how can we tell that
hallucinations are not in fact so hard to detect? On the contrary, we
may suffer hallucinations that we cannot detect. If it is logically
possible that hallucinations should be coherent, complete, and
systematic in every way, then there is no way of detecting at any
moment that we are not suffering from a hallucionation.

How we can tell that we are not hallucinating. The braino argument is
intended to establish that we can never tell this, even if we can
sometimes tell that we are hallucinating. Consider some perceptual
belief that you would maintain does not from hallucinations. what
experiences guarantee this? Indeed, what experiences provide you with
any evidence of it?

Notice that whatever experience you indicate, the braino argument will
be quite sufficient to prove that such an experience is no guarantee
against hallucianation. All we need do is imagine that you have,
unknown to yourself, the braino cap on your head. the operator of the
braino is producing the very experiences you claim guarantee that you
are not hallucinating.

Imagine that all people are controlled by the braino and that the
machine is run by some evil being, Dr. Know, who plots to keep us
completely in error through hallucinations. Dr. Know does not wish to
be detected, so he supplies hallucinations that are coherent,
complete, and systematic. Indeed, the hallucinations he produced in us
are a PERFECT COUNTERFEIT OF REALITY.

Our experiences fulfill our expectations and contain no more surprises
than we would expect from reality. But is it not reality we
experience; our perceptual beliefs about the world are quite mistaken,
for the source of our experiences is a mere machine, the braino, which
creates hallutionations. In such a predicament we might have just the
sort of perceptual beliefs we now have, based on experiences exactly
similar to those we now have. But our perceptual beliefs would be
altogether false.

The imagined situation is exactly similar to ours with respect to the
reasons or evidence we would have for our perceptual beliefs.
Experience is virtually the same in both cases. Consequently, if we
lack knowledge in one situation, we must surely lack it in the other.
Obviously, we lack knowledge when we are controlled by the braino, for
then our perceptual beliefs are false. Hence, we also lack knowledge
in our present situation. More precisely, our perceptual beliefs fail
to constitute knowledge in either case.

We believe that we are not controlled by such a machine, and if we are
fortunate in this belief, then no doubt many of our perceptual beliefs
are true. It is, however, good fortune and not good evidence that we
should thank for correctness of these beliefs.

We are just lucky if there is no Dr. Know controlling us with a
braino; and from that good fortune may result the further good fortune
that most of our perceptual beliefs are true. it is just a matter of
luck, however, and nothing epistemologically more glorious than that.

If a belief is true as a result of luck, then it is a lucky guess--not
knowledge.

Adapted from Keith Lehrer
Philosophical Problems and Arguments: An Introduction
by James W. Cornman, Keith Lehrer, George Sotiros Pappas
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0872201244/
http://books.google.com/books?id=cRHegYZgyfUC&printsec=frontcover

Uncle Al

unread,
Jun 9, 2009, 10:37:12 AM6/9/09
to
janp...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Each one of us knows a section of the past through which he or she
> already lived.

There is no past. All is a construct of the Devil.

"'Poenitentiam agite adpropinquavit enim regnum caelorum' omnem vitam
fidelium penitentiam esse voluit." "Non tamen solam intendit
interiorem, immo interior nulla est, nisi foris operetur varias carnis
mortificationes."

God said it, you heard it, that's it.

> But only to extremely rare people is granted the honour
> to see a section of the distant future. I am one amongst these
> immensely rare people.

[snip crap]

delusional idiot

Go ahead, win a state lottery. We won't mind.

> I started to walk along this tar-sealed, straight, and flat like a
> table road through the village.

[snip more crap]

http://www.luckymojo.com/crossroads.html
A CROSSROADS IS THE OFFICE OF SATAN HERSELF!

> after all, I also
> dreamed about a museum for Wszewilki.

[snip still more crap]

of course. idiot


> The shifting of this church to a
> different place was carried out because someone travelled in time to
> past

[snip rest of crap]

idiot

440 lines of crap snipped net.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
(Toxic URL! Unsafe for children and most mammals)
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/lajos.htm#a2

VMCM1905

unread,
Jun 9, 2009, 6:24:40 PM6/9/09
to

"Giga" <"Giga" <just(removetheseandaddmatthe end)ho...@yahoo.co> wrote
in message news:-c6dnVWzMsUHc7DX...@giganews.com...

> So are you going to buy some of that forest land as a long-term
> investment for your grandkids?

Wow... repost the entire crap post next time you quote and respond.

Benj

unread,
Jun 9, 2009, 8:38:52 PM6/9/09
to
On Jun 9, 6:24 pm, "VMCM1905" <VMCM1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Giga" <"Giga" <just(removetheseandaddmatthe end)ho...@yahoo.co> wrote
> in messagenews:-c6dnVWzMsUHc7DX...@giganews.com...

>
> > So are you going to buy some of that forest land as a long-term
> > investment for your grandkids?

He want's to, but his theory of time which he somehow has been
extraordinarily gifted to receive says that since all events are
"written" since the Big Bang, hard as he tries to use his rare
knowledge to make money he can't do it. He buys the land but then
something happens and it ends up being owned by some guy names
Hister!

> Wow... repost the entire crap post next time you quote and respond.

I'm glad to see all the Kooks have come out to insure that an
important topic such as the nature of time cannot be rationally
discussed here.

1. Past is fixed. It already happened. You already traveled that
trajectory fixing history. You cannot go back and "change" the past.
Hence theoretically you might "time travel" back and view what
happened, but you can't kill your father etc. That's all nonsense.

2. Present doesn't exist. Since causality is a natural law in the
earth every event is preceded by a cause. The speed of light limits
transmission of information, hence what we call the "present" is
actually slightly lagging the true present.

3. The future is by reason of free will is never fixed. Prophesy is
bullshit. Best you can do is to calculate an estimate of the "most
probable" future. The reason is that while all physics is causal,
causes can also be due to will. "Events set in motion in a straight
line (in time) will tend to keep traveling in that straight line
unless acted upon by will". Hence if everybody coasts the future is
predictable. If people start exercising choices and will, then
prophesy is shit. Happily humans love to coast and to think very
seldom, which makes the future nice and predictable.

I'm sure nobody here is making any choices that will divert any future
happenings...

janp...@gmail.com

unread,
Jun 9, 2009, 11:07:49 PM6/9/09
to
On Jun 10, 12:38 pm, Benj <bjac...@iwaynet.net> wrote:
...

Happily humans love to coast and to think very
> seldom, which makes the future nice and predictable.
>
> I'm sure nobody here is making any choices that will divert any future
> happenings...

Actually, when one considers it carefuly, we do NOT have even a shred
of evidence that a single person could ever change the future from
what this future is pre-programmed to be. Even if a person does
something, and then changes it, this really could happen only because
such a change was pre-programmed in his or her "program of life and
fate". The only our chance to check empirically whether the future is
pre-programmed, is to build "time vehicles" - as I described this in
the web page "immortality.htm" (e.g. see http://totalizm.20fr.com/immortality.htm
).

Benj

unread,
Jun 10, 2009, 2:49:19 AM6/10/09
to
On Jun 9, 11:07 pm, janpa...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Jun 10, 12:38 pm, Benj <bjac...@iwaynet.net> wrote:
> ...
> Happily humans love to coast and to think very
>
> > seldom, which makes the future nice and predictable.
>
> > I'm sure nobody here is making any choices that will divert any future
> > happenings...

> The only our chance to check empirically whether the future is


> pre-programmed, is to build "time vehicles" - as I described this in

> the web page "immortality.htm" (e.g. seehttp://totalizm.20fr.com/immortality.htm


> ).
>
> With the totaliztic salute,
> Jan Pajak

Jeeze. Nice Kook-site, Jan!

But in case you didn't notice and as anyone in alt-health can tell
you, at the cellular level your body is already immortal. There is no
microscopic reason that cellular reproduction should not go on forever
like a tree. Hence nobody needs a "time vehicle", but rather a
"forever shot" to control the macro reasons that the perfect micro
structure gets contaminated over time.


Prof. dr inz. Jan Pajak

unread,
Jun 10, 2009, 10:19:51 PM6/10/09
to
On Jun 10, 6:49 pm, Benj <bjac...@iwaynet.net> wrote:
...
> But in case you didn't notice and as anyone in alt-health can tell
> you, at the cellular level your body is already immortal. There is no
> microscopic reason that cellular reproduction should not go on forever
> like a tree. Hence nobody needs a "time vehicle", but rather a
> "forever shot" to control the macro reasons that the perfect micro
> structure gets contaminated over time.

Well, I leave this manner of visiting the future for you. I personaly
prefer much more reliable way - which is by a "time vehcile". The only
problem is that people with minds like that of yours prevent me from
building a time veicle. But there is a justice in all this - i.e.
since I am forbidden to have a time vehicle, every other person also
is NOT going to have it. After all, as the web page http://prism.20fr.com/immortality.htm
explains it, there is NO many people on the Earth who know how to
develop a time vehicle.

Benj

unread,
Jun 11, 2009, 11:07:12 AM6/11/09
to
On Jun 10, 10:19 pm, "Prof. dr inz. Jan Pajak" <janpa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Jun 10, 6:49 pm, Benj <bjac...@iwaynet.net> wrote:
> ...
>
> > But in case you didn't notice and as anyone in alt-health can tell
> > you, at the cellular level your body is already immortal. There is no
> > microscopic reason that cellular reproduction should not go on forever
> > like a tree. Hence nobody needs a "time vehicle", but rather a
> > "forever shot" to control the macro reasons that the perfect micro
> > structure gets contaminated over time.
>
> Well, I leave this manner of visiting the future for you. I personaly
> prefer much more reliable way - which is by a "time vehcile". The only
> problem is that people with minds like that of yours prevent me from
> building a time veicle.

And the way you know this is "much more reliable" is? You already
admit you are forbidden to have a "time vehicle" so how can you have
any idea of it's reliability. And then you say it is MY Mind that
keeps you from building your "time machine"? BWAHAHAHahahaha!

Hey asshole. Here's the big hint: Your mind IS the time machine! And
here's the bad news: You don't have a mind, so you have no equipment,
nothing, with which to travel in time!

idiot. Nay, worse! Mentally ill person.

> But there is a justice in all this - i.e.
> since I am forbidden to have a time vehicle, every other person also

> is NOT going to have it. After all, as the web pagehttp://prism.20fr.com/immortality.htm


> explains it, there is NO many people on the Earth who know how to
> develop a time vehicle.

"there is NO many people"? You don't get around much do you,
"professor"? I'd suggest if you wish to visit a REAL "time vehicle"
lab, you first take time to learn a language other than your native
dialect so you can communicate with those you'll find there. Then you
might learn something.

> With the totaliztic salute,
> Jan Pajak

With the Total One Fingeristic Salute,
Benj

Prof. dr inz. Jan Pajak

unread,
Jun 11, 2009, 11:46:18 PM6/11/09
to
On Jun 12, 3:07 am, Benj <bjac...@iwaynet.net> wrote:
...

> Hey asshole. Here's the big hint: Your mind IS the time machine!  And
> here's the bad news: You don't have a mind, so you have no equipment,
> nothing, with which to travel in time!
>
> idiot.  Nay, worse! Mentally ill person.
...
Who pays you for spreading such "hate" on a forum which was created
for people to discuss contructively various vital and new subject
areas. Are one of these creatures about which I wrote on the thread
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.origins/browse_thread/thread/f43b7ee2d9d8e837/ecabc492dd893a64#ecabc492dd893a64
? Is what you are writing a proper thing to come out from a creature
created by God?
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages