Psychic Daniel Andersson from London UK

danielius

Jun 11, 2002, 11:24:24 AM6/11/02
Honest, accurate love and relationship readings from top UK psychic
Daniel Andersson is the UK's top love psychic and intuitive

Daniel Andersson is one of the UK’s top psychics and intuitives.
He’s a reader with a difference – he cares. Daniel has
finally brought his unique and compassionate reading style to
http://www.liveadvice.com, where he works by the following principles
and goals:

Daniel doesn’t just hear, he listens - A lot of people (and
readers) think that communication is about talking. It isn’t.
It’s about listening. I promise not only to hear you out, but to
really listen to you.

Time is important - There’s nothing as precious in this world as
time. Daniel gives each caller his attention, his gift, and most
importantly – his time.

The need for detail - Daniel’s readings are detailed, precise
and accurate. It matters to Daniel that each caller gets the
information they need, not just platitudes.

Ask a straight question, get a straight answer - If you want to ask
Daniel a specific question, please do so! Specific questions are the
best way of stimulating specific answers.

What if I run out of time with Daniel on the phone? - Just message
him. Daniel promises to answer every message quickly and completely.

Daniel appreciates your feedback, and will write to say so - Daniel
prides himself on excellent service to his callers. If you are kind
enough to leave feedback for Daniel after your reading, it is the
least he can do to write back and thank you personally.

Value for money makes Daniel’s readings accessible to all -
Daniel wants to make sure that anyone, regardless of their income
level can contact him, that’s why he keeps his prices low.

Each reading is unique - Daniel treats each person he reads as truly
special and unique, and his readings reflect that.

Being a reader is a deep priviledge - Daniel sees his readership as a
gift, and a priviledge to have the opportunity to connect on a deep
level with his callers. His readings will never be anything less than
his best.

Believe in yourself - Daniel wants you to be independent and his
readings focus not on problems, but on solutions. His readings both
inspire and empower.

Some feedback from previous callers:

”Daniel was just amazing. He hit the nail on the head each and
every time. Incredible!” - Margaret Dunwoody, Bristol

”Thank you soooooo much. Your readings are always so friendly
and positive, you are the best.” - Jackie Fulton, London

”I’ve spoken with loads of other readers, but Daniel is
definitely something else. He knows how to get to the bottom of a
problem straight away, and offers direct solutions that I have found
very helpful.” - Rehan Ahmad, Barking

”Thanks Daniel. Your readings are always filled with so much
positive energy. I always feel better after I’ve spoken with
you.” - Helen West, Cornwall

”Daniel hasn’t forgotten the ancient art of the honest,
accurate reading. He tells it as it is, and for that alone, I am
grateful.” - Barry Stevenson, Derby

”I know what to do, all thanks to Daniel’s brilliant
guidance and upbeat advice. I’ve never had a reading quite like
it before. It was ace!” - Natasha Carney, Essex

http://www.liveadvice.com/listings/detail_listing.php?LIST_ID=24145

DrPostman

Jun 11, 2002, 6:07:10 PM6/11/02
On 11 Jun 2002 08:24:24 -0700, danie...@yahoo.com (danielius) in accordance with the
prophecy wrote:

>Daniel Andersson is one of the UK’s

I believe that. It's ok, you can say Fucking Fraud on Usenet.

Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.
You can email me at: jamie_eckles(at)hotmail.com

>HI
> I sow sometimes
-Theo <byj...@ch.inter.net>

Dr Gonzo2012