time for the prophets to shine

David Dalton

Jan 23, 2023, 7:54:43 PM1/23/23
in the next little while, allowing for natural sleep
cycles, there should be a divine press release from
Goddess (the ruler of the region all/everything, who
many call God) to prophets worldwide. These are
those with telepath, medium/channeller, and/or
species someone negotiator ability, and are a
subset of schizophrenics, schizoaffectives, and
others who would be labelled as such if interviewed
by a western psychiatrist. I estimate that there
are on the order of ten million globally in that subset.

What will the press release be? I don't know, but
probably that a new age has begun, and to confirm
with other recipients, and to convey it to influential
people such as politicians, religious leaders, and
media people, backed by that confirmation. I
don't think that the press release will mention
me, but it may confirm some of my writing.

Also there should now be a very strong bias against
captivity of minor criminal and better within
humans, cetaceans, and non-human simians globally,
so that mental health patients who are incarcerated
and not (now at least) in need of medical attention,
and who are minor criminal or better as defined
by Goddess, should be released soon.

Of course if my "Chinese New Year attempt" on
alt.religion.druid is another dry run, the
above is definitely false as well, and I would
try again around first quarter moon.

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face
alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)