summary of celebrity matchmaking results

David Dalton

Aug 10, 2021, 9:14:40 PM8/10/21
I am an avatar type similar to Taliesin, Amergin, Jesus, Krishna,
Rama, Buddha, Quetzalcoatl, and many others. Some
abilities are held in common by all avatar types, but also
each avatar type has a primary siddhi (paranormal ability).
I believe that that of Jesus was healing, that of Amergin
was weatherworking, and mine is matchmaking.

My two accurate matchmaking periods so far have
been March 8 to 20, 2019, and April 9 to July 2, 2021
and in those periods I have intuited good possible
matches for many celebrities including some
politicians, actors, and musicians, and including
some very hard to match individuals who may have
thought they were asexual or incel.

For those who are interested, I list these matches
on the thread “various matches” on alt.religion.druid .
This includes two recent posts late in that thread, one
on April 7 listing the matches from March 2019, and
one this evening listing matches from 2021 which
were not previously on that thread (though there
is a little duplication of material previously on
that thread).

I currently do not have the matchmaking ability,
which faded on July 2, but perhaps it will return.
But in any case over a million assisted shaktipat
recipients globally should gain that ability later
tonight, and then would be able to confirm my
matches and do new ones, including locally
and among non-celebrities, of their own.
The granting of that and other abilities to them
is similar to the granting of abilities to the
apostles (and I think some others) at Pentecost.

Of interest to these groups, someone with diviner
special ability or a subset ability that can be
used for readings should be able to confirm my
matches as well, and could make a mint from
some of the rich people involved, though if you
do I hope you would pass some on to me.

“‘Early morning jubilators/Up to no good instigators.../Sons of long
forgotten races/That the darkest night embraces.” (Hynes/O'Doherty)

David Dalton

Aug 13, 2021, 12:35:10 AM8/13/21
On Aug 10, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26C35BFF00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I currently do not have the matchmaking ability,
> which faded on July 2, but perhaps it will return.
> But in any case over a million assisted shaktipat
> recipients globally should gain that ability later
> tonight, and then would be able to confirm my
> matches and do new ones, including locally
> and among non-celebrities, of their own.
> The granting of that and other abilities to them
> is similar to the granting of abilities to the
> apostles (and I think some others) at Pentecost.

They should now have the matchmaking ability,
as of 1:34 a.m. NDT (0404 UTC) August 13, 2021.

Happy Friday the 13th!

David Dalton

Aug 17, 2021, 11:47:27 PM8/17/21
On Aug 13, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26C62DFD00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Aug 10, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.26C35BFF00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > I currently do not have the matchmaking ability,
> > which faded on July 2, but perhaps it will return.
> > But in any case over a million assisted shaktipat
> > recipients globally should gain that ability later
> > tonight, and then would be able to confirm my
> > matches and do new ones, including locally
> > and among non-celebrities, of their own.
> > The granting of that and other abilities to them
> > is similar to the granting of abilities to the
> > apostles (and I think some others) at Pentecost.
>
> They should now have the matchmaking ability,
> as of 1:34 a.m. NDT (0404 UTC) August 13, 2021.

Supposedly the assisted shaktipat was complete at
11:54 p.m. NDT August 17 (0224 UTC August 18), 2021.

There are 1.61 million recipients including some cetacean
and nonhumansimian ones, and 1.55 million human ones.

Thus 1.55 million humans now have the matchmaking
ability which I had from March 8 to 20, 2019 and
from April 9 to July 2, 2021, and should be able to
confirm the matches on the “various matches” thread
on alt.religion.druid and do new ones, including local
to them and non-celebrity ones.

So there is a matchmaker for about every 5000 people
globally.

Who are they? I give a descriptive list of assisted shaktipat
recipients on the Recent Changes subpage of my
Salmon on the Thorns webpage.

“‘My momma was a waitress, my daddy a truckdriver. The thing
that kept their power from them slowed me down awhile.” (Ferron)

David Dalton

Aug 24, 2021, 2:59:11 AM8/24/21
On Aug 18, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26CCBA4D00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
OK, as the full moon period draws to a close I am more
confident now that the assisted shkatipat has been
completed by 3:53 a.m. NDT (0623 UTC) August 24, 2021.

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Aug 30, 2021, 1:03:42 AM8/30/21
On Aug 18, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26CCBA4D00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
The assisted shaktipat has been coming on in stages.

Two nights ago it came on for assisted shaktipat recipients
(a.s.r.) who are cetacean, nonhumansimian, ghuman among
the 79 who were in the shaktipat lineages of the 32 past
human avatar types who still had workings on before my
stuff started to come on, and extreme good ghuman.

Last night it came on for medium good and major
good human a.s.r.

Tonight it is coming on for minor good, neutral, and
minor to extreme criminal human a.s.r. I estimate
that it will be complete in two or three hours, but
for now at least the matchmaking ability should
be fully on.

David Dalton

Sep 17, 2021, 3:16:26 AM9/17/21
On Aug 10, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26C35BFF00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

Supposedly the matchmaking ability was turned on for the
assisted shaktipat recipients by 0536 UTC/GMT Sept. 17, 2021.

David Dalton

Oct 12, 2021, 1:32:01 AM10/12/21
On Aug 10, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26C35BFF00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

The assisted shaktipat has now been completed as
described on the thread
“and the axe, the axe is falling”
on alt.religion.druid.