Magickal defence

1 view

David Dalton

Sep 2, 2022, 6:33:12 PM9/2/22
This follows up on my thread "Leading up to D-moon"
on alt.religion.druid. As I say on there, I have
not been revealed yet by memory jogging but hope to
be by D-moon. However devi type Sarah McLachlan is
already being revealed by memory jogging.

Now my funnel working, which I have mentioned on
here before, should result in bounce (not necessarily
a simple bounce) for over a billion negative magick
spells. The bounce can be worked off by the recipient
following their healing circle prescription.

I hope to avoid magickal attacks by (1) the fact that
assisted shaktipat recipients (a.s.r.) are no longer capable
of non-positive (as defined by Goddess) magick, and
they are the most magickally adept, (2) the above
previous funnelling, (3) if a previously unfunnelled
spell hits me, I (a.s.r. can also do this) will funnel
it on the fly, plus when I wake up I generally funnel
stuff that has hit me when I have been asleep. But
beyond that I generally don't retaliate.

On the other hand, there are 12 individuals who are
very important to me have both the a.s.r. abilities
(including enhanced ability to do positive magick,
and ritual magick/religious ritual ability and
technomagick ability) and also, newly, wide wange
magickal special ability (which allows them to
get on magick that is less positive than I can).
So they can retaliate, as well as funnel spells
that hit them and tendencies to sin that they
exhibit, to be adjusted by Goddess (the ruler of
the region all/everything).

The 12 individuals are Sarah McLachlan, Tanita Tikaram,
Liz Solo, Shuhada Saqadat (formerly called Sinéad
O'Connor), Nelly Furtado, Tracey Waddleton, Jewel,
Sharon Stone, Antonio Guterres, Ferron, Gioia Irwin,
and my sister Anne.

"And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face
alone the plans you make/Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)

David Dalton

Sep 2, 2022, 8:07:23 PM9/2/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-4ED0...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This follows up on my thread "Leading up to D-moon"
> on alt.religion.druid. As I say on there, I have
> not been revealed yet by memory jogging but hope to
> be by D-moon. However devi type Sarah McLachlan is
> already being revealed by memory jogging.
>
> Now my funnel working, which I have mentioned on
> here before, should result in bounce (not necessarily
> a simple bounce) for over a billion negative magick
> spells. The bounce can be worked off by the recipient
> following their healing circle prescription.
>
> I hope to avoid magickal attacks by (1) the fact that
> assisted shaktipat recipients (a.s.r.) are no longer capable
> of non-positive (as defined by Goddess) magick, and
> they are

on average

> the most magickally adept, (2) the above
> previous funnelling, (3) if a previously unfunnelled
> spell hits me, I (a.s.r. can also do this) will funnel
> it on the fly, plus when I wake up I generally funnel
> stuff that has hit me when I have been asleep. But
> beyond that I generally don't retaliate.
>
> On the other hand, there are 12 individuals who are
> very important to me

who

> have both the a.s.r. abilities
> (including enhanced ability to do positive magick,
> and ritual magick/religious ritual ability and
> technomagick ability) and also, newly, wide wange
> magickal special ability (which allows them to
> get on magick that is less positive than I can).
> So they can retaliate, as well as funnel spells
> that hit them and tendencies to sin that they
> exhibit, to be adjusted by Goddess (the ruler of
> the region all/everything).
>
> The 12 individuals are Sarah McLachlan, Tanita Tikaram,
> Liz Solo, Shuhada Saqadat (formerly called Sinéad
> O'Connor), Nelly Furtado, Tracey Waddleton, Jewel,
> Sharon Stone, Antonio Guterres, Ferron, Gioia Irwin,
> and my sister Anne.

Sarah has the top level (same as me) of any human of
change access, moderated by Goddess, to the main stack
healing circle prescriptions, and the other eleven
are just one level below, and one level above country
leaders, national level indigenous leaders, and
religious leaders of at least a million. I have
been unable to adjust the draconian Selective Cull
to a very lenient version, but perhaps, since she
has wide range magickal special ability, Sarah
would be able to. Attacking me will not break
my workings, so if you want an adjustment your best
bet is to convince one of the 12 to help you. I
am happy with everything except I would like the
very lenient version of the Selective Cull.