crone moon to Raven new (dark) moon

David Dalton

Oct 21, 2022, 7:33:52 PM10/21/22
October 21, 2022. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.

This follows on the "Babbling Day", "even more ambiguous",
and "the ambiguous case" threads on alt.religion.druid.

I will make another attempt leading up to the closest
new (dark) moon to Samhain.

[SSA] 8:44 p.m. -->
[F123] 8:45 p.m. -->
[PCMM] (with consequences) 8:46 p.m. -->
[RAFHDBE] 8:47 p.m. -->
a.s.c. (5) 8:47 p.m. -->
[DTS] (non-overlap) 8:48 p.m. -->
[SMPES] 8:48 p.m. -->

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid, where I will post
updates that I doubt anyone will read unless they notice
effects. If you have any questions, including about my
notation, ask on there. And if you notice any effects,
please let me and other readers know on there.

"Mary walks down to the waterąs edge and there she hangs Her head to find
herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan -- Mary)