candle magic

1 view

David Dalton

Dec 15, 2022, 1:07:46 AM12/15/22
December 15, 2022. To get UTC add 3.5 hrs.

In my last attempt I did a main mesh + technosubmesh + invocation
+ willing, in which Goddess had prescreened the main mesh
members and those to be invoked, and I asked those invoked
to draw on their soul alignments with things or someones in my
region, including my eight technomagick soul alignments
described on my Salmon on the Thorns web page.

However that attempt failed.

I don’t see how I can top that attempt.

I could try to use accompanying music, and/or sex magick,
and/or candle magick, but I think I will just try candle
magick using some candles that have been with me
for many years. I also sent a taste of beer to Goddess
earlier as an offering. :-)

I lit some special candles, one (a once big red one made by me
in a Black Velvet rye whiskey tube) of which has been with me
since 1986 or 1987, and another (my Ship of Fools candle)
that has been with me since around April Fool’s 1995,
though I have replaced the mast a few times.

I did the main mesh handshake, techosubmagick (and it
seem the candles are included as ancient technology),
invocation (asking for those invoked to draw on any
soul alignments they have with someones or somethings
in my region) and willing (where now both (MJ) and (J2)
memory joggings are included) ending at 2:11 a.m.

[B] in general 2:14 a.m. -->
[SMPES] 2:25 a.m. -->
[RAFHDBE[ 2:15 a.m. -->
[SSA] 2:15 a.m. -->
[PCMM] (without consequences) 2:16 a.m. -->
(consequences will come on later in [HCP] and [GSB])
[DTS] (non-overlap) 2:16 a.m. -->
[F123] 2:16 a.m. -->
a.s.c. (5) 2:17 a.m. -->

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid so check that group if you are
interested in updates, or my earlier attempts leading up to this one.

"I gaze upon the Cold Moon; 'Til the stars drown in the warm sea
And the bright eyes of my darling are never on me" (Traditional)

David Dalton

Dec 17, 2022, 1:55:09 AM12/17/22
The attempt is complete, and I hope I don't have to try
again leading up to winter solstice and the Raven
new (dark) moon (the darkest night of the year)
just after it.

"Don't get me wrong; If you say hello and I take a ride; Upon a sea where
the mystic moon Is playing havoc with the tide" (The Pretenders)