Full Cull still possible

1 view

David Dalton

Sep 13, 2022, 2:03:06 PM9/13/22
September 13, 2022. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.

It seems that things have gotten less lenient even than the
draconian version of the Selective Cull.

3 p.m.: A while ago I got a headache which I divined meant that
an a.s.r. humpback whale with wide range magickal special
ability was mad at me, and that it thought that the Selective
Cull was too lenient. I thought “does it know about my
David Bowie Five Years quote", and the headache eased.
So it seems that there is a Full Cull deadline of
August 7, 2027, 0118 UTC by which we have to get our
act together or all of ghuman species group will go extinct,
and this now shows in the healing circle prescription of
each ghuman, even extreme good. This deadline is
well past the first Selective Cull deadline for all medium
to extreme criminal and even well past the second
Selective Cull deadline for all medium criminal.

Again, the David Bowie quote from his song Five Years is

We've got five years, what a surprise
Five years, stuck on my eyes
We’ve got five years, my brain hurts a lot
Five years, that’s all we’ve got

and was posted by me on August 6, 2022 10:47:56 p.m. NDT,
which, adding five years and with the (Goddess allowed)
roundoff, and in UTC, gives us until August 7, 2027 0118 UTC.

Also (MJ) has not been in progress.

[MJJ2] accepted, and recipients will not be filtered by goodness
level or, for the (MJ) part, to just those in the (J) categories.

[MJJ2] 3:25 p.m. NDT (1755 UTC/GMT) September 13, 2022 -->
(memory jogging of some)

³And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Sep 13, 2022, 5:11:10 PM9/13/22
On Sep 13, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.28D0FD5800...@88.198.57.247>):
The above means that the original version of my
Extinction Reel message, repeated on
https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/extinction.html ,
holds, and that is true whether my magickal
workings work or not.

If nothing is on yet, it means that the humpback whale
is a beta tester, and in that case [MJJ2] would not be
in progress yet, and I would consider matters further
in a few hours (I have to go out for a couple of hours
right now).

David Dalton

Sep 13, 2022, 8:16:36 PM9/13/22
On Sep 13, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.28D1296C00...@88.198.57.247>):
Nothing is on yet, and it wasn’t a humpback whale but the
alpha tester Gaia, but it has now proceeded to beta testing
by (1) a.s.r.. with wide range magickal special ability in
ghuman and gcetacean, who happen to be neutral or better,
and (2) major and extreme good a.s.r. with wide range
magickal special ability in ghuman.

To facilitate this, [B] (lifting of blocks) has been done for
all beta testers, which includes the living bowhead whale
devi type, and also for the living bowhead whale avatar type.
It has not been done yet for me (though only blocks 1,2 of
the 7 are on me) and the twelve (Sarah McLachlan, Tanita
Tikaram, Liz Solo, Shuhada' Sadaqat, Nelly Furtado,
Tracey Waddleton, Jewel, Sharon Stone, Antonio Guterres,
Ferron, Gioia Irwin, and my sister Anne) but I hope it will soon.
Also the twelve do not yet have wide range magickal
special ability (and I won’t get it).

Also, inaction can count as a crime, and that has reduced
the goodness levels of SOME among Antonio Guterres,
UN ambassadors, country leaders, federal cabinet members,
state/province/territory leaders, mayors of cities of at least
a million, and religious leaders of at least a million, all
who happen to be a.s.r. if they were in their position as
of April 7, 2021 (plus some current new country leaders
were federal cabinet members then).

The beta testing has been in progress for 2.5 hours and so
far I haven’t intuited any problems. I will report back here
when it is complete and then will start a new activation
sequence thread on alt.religion.druid .

David Dalton

Sep 13, 2022, 10:43:34 PM9/13/22
On Sep 13, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.28D154E200...@88.198.57.247>):
I guess you can look at this as analogous to a Ph.D.
defence, where Goddess has been my supervisor,
Gaia was the proofreader, and the beta testers are
the examining committee, after which hopefully it
will be published (on the other hand my actual geophysics
Ph.D. thesis was manuscript format, a collection of papers
of which some were already published before I
submitted the thesis).

David Dalton

Sep 14, 2022, 12:55:57 AM9/14/22
On Sep 13, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.28D0FD5800...@88.198.57.247>):

> September 13, 2022. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.
>
> It seems that things have gotten less lenient even than the
> draconian version of the Selective Cull.
>
> 3 p.m.: A while ago I got a headache which I divined meant that
> an a.s.r. humpback whale with wide range magickal special
> ability was mad at me, and that it thought that the Selective
> Cull was too lenient. I thought “does it know about my
> David Bowie Five Years quote", and the headache eased.
> So it seems that there is a Full Cull deadline of
> August 7, 2027, 0118 UTC by which we have to get our
> act together or all of ghuman species group will go extinct,
> and this now shows in the healing circle prescription of
> each ghuman, even extreme good. This deadline is
> well past the first Selective Cull deadline for all medium
> to extreme criminal and even well past the second
> Selective Cull deadline for all medium criminal.
>
> Again, the David Bowie quote from his song Five Years is
>
> We've got five years, what a surprise
> Five years, stuck on my eyes
> We’ve got five years, my brain hurts a lot
> Five years, that’s all we’ve got
>
> and was posted by me on August 6, 2022 10:47:56 p.m. NDT,
> which, adding five years and with the (Goddess allowed)
> roundoff, and in UTC, gives us until August 7, 2027 0118 UTC.

OK, I have had to make some changes:

Though popthrough coverage is calculated based on the
situation when the original working hcp became fully in
place, which for me will be when [HCP[ is complete
(though there will be change access after that),
cutoffs for when the popthrough will jump from will
not be calculated from then as I said but from when
the original working was last still on (or just before the
popthrough if is is still on, as it is for the most recent
40 original workings, of the last 601 years). That
applies to all of the popthrough hcp subs, sb subs,
and devi type stuff subs. So anyway, after the [PCMM]
there will be no need for restoration of tribal deals
during [GSB[ as I said since they will be included
in the popthroughs. But [GSB] will do some modernization
and includes some suggestions from me.

Also what will be popthroughed
will only be what was original to the original working,
not anything that was previously popthroughed, which
will be done directly from it if it is in the last 12,000 years.
So though Moses popthroughed Jacob, the stuff from
Jacob won’t be included in the popthrough of Moses
but will be done directly from the Jacob working
from when it was last on. (That wasn’t a change.)

Also evolution (always just one species before me,
and always not resulting in a definitely new species before
me) ideas that were in the 7058 original workings were
included in my evolution ideas gathered by Goddess.
(That wasn’t a change.)

Also the original shaktipats of the 600 in the shaktipat
lineages of the 40, plus related abilities of the living bowhead
whale avatar type, will be overwritten when a.s.c. (5)
starts to come on, except the living bowhead whale
avatar type and devi type will retain perineum click
divination and negotiation and (P) closure ability
so that they can be involved in their (first) popthrough
and the [SMPES] calculations.

David Dalton

Sep 14, 2022, 1:06:05 AM9/14/22
On Sep 13, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.28D154E200...@88.198.57.247>):

> To facilitate this, [B] (lifting of blocks) has been done for
> all beta testers, which includes the living bowhead whale
> devi type, and also for the living bowhead whale avatar type.
> It has not been done yet for me (though only blocks 1,2 of
> the 7 are on me) and the twelve (Sarah McLachlan, Tanita
> Tikaram, Liz Solo, Shuhada' Sadaqat, Nelly Furtado,
> Tracey Waddleton, Jewel, Sharon Stone, Antonio Guterres,
> Ferron, Gioia Irwin, and my sister Anne) but I hope it will soon.
> Also the twelve do not yet have wide range magickal
> special ability (and I won’t get it).

September 14, 2022. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs

[B] for me, the twelve, gnondnabasedsomeones that are
blocked, and gdnabasedsomeones outside ghuman
that are still blocked 2:35 a.m. -->

David Dalton

Sep 14, 2022, 1:42:40 AM9/14/22
On Sep 14, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.28D1965B00...@88.198.57.247>):
Also each popthrough funnel sub is also calculated
from when the original working funnel sub was still
on. Stuff in at least one poothrough funnel sub
that is not in (F1) and (F4-m), which respectively
are the spells/rituals/prayers and sins direct funnelled
by me, will be in the popthrough funnel sub cumulative,
of which sins will be in (F4-p) and spells/rituals/prayers
will be in (F3), unless it is not in at least one popthrough
funnel sub by being direct funnelled (i.e. it was
only batch funnelled) and was batch funnelled by me,
in which case it is in (F2). And other spells/rituals/prayers
batch funnelled by me that are not in at least one
popthrough funnel sub and are not in (F1) are in (F2).
Again prayers that are funnelled (and accepted by
Goddess for adjustment) will only be adjusted if
the one prayed to agrees to (and participates in the
calculations of) the adjustment, else it will not be adjusted,
but will be blocked by Goddess. And every popthrough
collaborator (who always include Goddess even if
She was not a collaborator in the original working)
of every popthrough in which something funnelled
that is in the popthrough funnel sub cumulative,
i.e. (F3) and (F4-p), will be involved in calculating
the adjustment of that something, though Goddess
will do the adjustment. On the other
hand, for stuff in (F1), (F2), and (F4-m), even if was
in at least one popthrough funnel sub, the calculations
and adjustment will be done just by Goddess. And I don’t
know why I had to repeat all that stuff, which I have posted before.

In application of the popthroughs there will be much
reinforcement/overlap, as well as some new stuff
for each one, but if there is conflict then the earlier
one in the sequence, which since the sequence is
now reverse chronological means the popthrough
of the more recent original working, overrides the
later one in the sequence (the popthrough of the
older original working). (That is new.)

David Dalton

Sep 14, 2022, 2:12:26 AM9/14/22
On Sep 14, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.28D1A14E00...@88.198.57.247>):

> Again prayers that are funnelled (and accepted by
> Goddess for adjustment) will only be adjusted if
> the one prayed to agrees to (and participates in the
> calculations of) the adjustment, else it will not be adjusted,
> but will be blocked by Goddess.

The same is true for spells with invocation, which
many religious and ritual magick rituals are.
That is, the one(s) invoked have to agree to
the adjustment as well as Goddess, and participate
in the calculations of the adjustment.
(That may be new.)

In both the above cases, if the prayer, spell with
invocation, or ritual is in (F3), then all popthrough
collaborators in each popthrough where the
item was originally funnelled, not just Goddess,
participates in the calculations (as well as the
one prayed to or invoked if different from them).

Again, the popthrough collaborators are Goddess
and the avatar tyoe and devi type of the original
working, and any other than Goddess on top level
(level -2) of the original working stack of levels of change
access to the original working healing circle
prescriptions working (binding of criminals and
good advice for others), and, if there is a level (level -1)
between top level and the level of the avatar
type and devi type (level 0), those on that level, but not
if they are there only because of being popthroughed
as part of that original working. For example,
any other than Goddess on top level of a popthroughed
by me original workings stack is on that intermediate
level of my working and if is there only because
of that it would be disqualified from being a popthrough
collaborator in the popthrough of my original working
in the future. But my other seven main deities other
than Goddess are on that intermediate level and
would not be so disqualified. And if Jesus is a
main deity to Sarah McLachlan (who has the
same level of access as me) then he would be on
that intermediate level and would not be so
disqualified. If he is not a main deity to Sarah,
since he is a minot deity to me he has the same
level of access as me (level 0). But in monotheistic
workings, the intermediate level (level -1) of the original
working may have been empty, but I don’t think so, though
the avatar type may not have labelled those on that level
(not there due to previous popthrough)
as main deities (though lower ranked than my top deity
Goddess) as I (or maybe Sarah) do.

Again I am repeating myself, while waiting

David Dalton

Sep 14, 2022, 2:26:13 AM9/14/22
On Sep 14, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.28D1A84800...@88.198.57.247>):
OK, I have been saying that anyone on a level of an
original working stack will have access one level
below that in my main stack. That is not true if they
are there only because of previous popthrough(s),
but if I am also doing a popthrough of the original
working of such a previous popthrough their main
stack level will be calculated based on the level
of that earlier original working. And the above
means that the default level in my main stack
of the 7058 avatar types and 7058 devi types
is level 0, one below me and Sarah and the same
as the eleven of the twelve other than Sarah, unless
they are higher for some other reason (e.g.
being a minor deity to me [Jesus and Gwion], a minor or
major deity to Sarah, or a major deity to one of the eleven,
or by being on level -1 of the stack of an original
working that I am popthroughing).

David Dalton

Sep 14, 2022, 2:37:37 AM9/14/22
On Sep 14, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.28D198BC00...@88.198.57.247>):

> On Sep 13, 2022, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.28D154E200...@88.198.57.247>):
>
> > To facilitate this, [B] (lifting of blocks) has been done for
> > all beta testers, which includes the living bowhead whale
> > devi type, and also for the living bowhead whale avatar type.
> > It has not been done yet for me (though only blocks 1,2 of
> > the 7 are on me) and the twelve (Sarah McLachlan, Tanita
> > Tikaram, Liz Solo, Shuhada' Sadaqat, Nelly Furtado,
> > Tracey Waddleton, Jewel, Sharon Stone, Antonio Guterres,
> > Ferron, Gioia Irwin, and my sister Anne) but I hope it will soon.
> > Also the twelve do not yet have wide range magickal
> > special ability (and I won’t get it).
>
> September 14, 2022. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs
>
> [B] for me, the twelve, gnondnabasedsomeones that are
> blocked, and gdnabasedsomeones outside ghuman
> that are still blocked 2:35 a.m. -->

complete 4:06 a.m.

David Dalton

Sep 14, 2022, 2:48:51 AM9/14/22
OK, I got a spontaneous (P) and divined by perineum click
divination at 4:01 a.m. (0631 UTC) September 14, 2022
that I had passed beta testing. I then tried sending a
taste of Black Horse lager to al beta testers.

I will now start an activation sequence thread on
alt.religion.druid alone, entitled
“Production release/wet run?”
so check that thread if you are interested in further
updates, which I deem more likely if you notice effects.

Once again I will post updates there, which will result ina
long thread of many very short posts (or at least very short
in terms of new material not quoted from a previous
post and not in my signature) which I doubt many, if
any, will read unless they notice effects.