sex magick attack foiled

David Dalton

Sep 2, 2022, 11:17:53 PM9/2/22
A while ago there was a sex magick attack on
me through Sarah McLachlan and I think on Sarah, but I
think the attacker has not identified me.

I experienced a compatible genital warming followed
by a delayed (maybe a second or two later) compatible
invisible kiss. The order and the delay seemed fishy
so I contemplated the matter and funnelled it,
invoking my "horns of time" time window to cover
the delay. I don't think Sarah has to funnel
it as well, but I am not sure if it was one spell
directed at the two of us or one directed at me
and a separate one directed at her. Anyway, it
was someone not compatible with us posing as her
to me and I think me to her, rather than someone
compatible with us wishing for a threesome.

A while later I sent a real invisible kiss to Sarah.

"And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face
alone the plans you make/Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)

David Dalton

Sep 4, 2022, 10:25:02 PM9/4/22
Nobody should send me an invisible kiss unless they are
attracted to me, or else they risk a bounce, and
any a.s.r. who advises them to do so would also
get a bounce.

In the last little while I have gotten incompatible
invisible kisses from a gay man and from two bifs
under 18, and have funnelled all three.

David Dalton

Sep 4, 2022, 10:57:03 PM9/4/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-94D3...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nobody should send me an invisible kiss unless they are
> attracted to me, or else they risk a bounce, and
> any a.s.r. who advises them to do so would also
> get a bounce.
>
> In the last little while I have gotten incompatible
> invisible kisses from a gay man and from two bifs
> under 18, and have funnelled all three.

I am compatible with bifs (women attracted to both
genders) 18 and over and in my species and not
involved with another (sometimes newly) straight-type-2-M,
and transgender versions (bifT).

And I am incompatible with:

1. straight-type-1-M
2. gay men
3. bims
4. other straight-type-2-M
5. straight-type-1-F
6. lesbians (though they could send me a kiss through a bif in
between, if that arouses them)
7. bifs under 18, bifs not in my species, and bifs involved
with another straight-type-2M
8. straight-type-2-F

and transgender versions of those, and multispirit not
having an appropriate bif harmonic (e.g. a two-spirit
straight-type-1-F/straight-type-1-MT, who might
say they is bif, as might some bimTs, and as do
some lesbians [women attracted just to women]).

David Dalton

Sep 4, 2022, 11:17:08 PM9/4/22
> Nobody should send me an invisible kiss unless they are
> attracted to me,

And even if they have been attracted to me in the past,
they should check to see if they are still attracted
to me, and I will take this advice myself when sending
invisible kisses as well, other than when returning
ones I sense are compatible.

But why? Well, in the [RAFHDBE], which I have
discussed on alt.religion.druid, the sexual harmonics
of 22% of humans have been adjusted for better
compatibility. Thus many bifs I was attracted to
are now involved with a newly straight-type-2-M
and hence are no longer compatible with me,
and we would no longer be attracted to one another.

David Dalton

Sep 12, 2022, 11:45:54 AM9/12/22
> Nobody should send me an invisible kiss unless they are
> attracted to me, or else they risk a bounce, and
> any a.s.r. who advises them to do so would also
> get a bounce.

Also it should be direct attraction, not
bridge/friendship/trust attraction (in that
second case they could send a kiss through/thinking
of a bif in between).

David Dalton

Sep 12, 2022, 12:17:53 PM9/12/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-DA65...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <dalton.nfld-94D3...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Nobody should send me an invisible kiss unless they are
> > attracted to me, or else they risk a bounce, and
> > any a.s.r. who advises them to do so would also
> > get a bounce.
>
> Also it should be direct attraction, not
> bridge/friendship/trust attraction (in that
> second case they could send a kiss through/thinking
> of a bif in between).

So a lesbian 18 or older in my species not in an extended
network with another straight-type-2-M could send an
expression of interest to me thinking of a bif in between
who is 18 or older and in my species and not involved
with another straight-type-2-M. There wouldn't be
arousal except in that case.

David Dalton

Sep 12, 2022, 12:34:53 PM9/12/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-B57E...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <dalton.nfld-DA65...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <dalton.nfld-94D3...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Nobody should send me an invisible kiss unless they are
> > > attracted to me, or else they risk a bounce, and
> > > any a.s.r. who advises them to do so would also
> > > get a bounce.
> >
> > Also it should be direct attraction, not
> > bridge/friendship/trust attraction (in that
> > second case they could send a kiss through/thinking
> > of a bif in between).
>
> So a lesbian 18 or older in my species not in an extended
> network with another straight-type-2-M could send an
> expression of interest to me thinking of a bif

an actual bif (woman attracted to both genders, many
of whom are straight by lifestyle choice), not
a lesbian (woman attracted just to women) saying she
is bif, not a bimT saying they is bif, and not a
multi-spirit (e.g. straight-type-1-F/straight-type-1-MT
like fiddler Helen O"Hara who has worked with Tanita
Tikaram) without a bif harmonic saying they is bif.

David Dalton

Sep 12, 2022, 1:17:54 PM9/12/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-2C2D...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> an actual bif (woman attracted to both genders, many
> of whom are straight by lifestyle choice), not
> a lesbian (woman attracted just to women) saying she
> is bif, not a bimT saying they is bif, and not a
> multi-spirit (e.g. straight-type-1-F/straight-type-1-MT
> like fiddler Helen O"Hara who has worked with Tanita
> Tikaram) without a bif harmonic saying they is bif.

And, as I said on the "various matches" thread, Helen
O'Hara is optimally compatible with
straight-type-1-M/straight-type-1-FT Chris de Burgh.

From that thread:

"Tanita Tikaram零 collaborator violinist
Helen O違ara is two-spirit
straight-type-1-F/straight-type-1MT (1F/1MT).

Let零 see if I can think of a 1M/1FT match...

One seems to be Chris de Burgh.

His wife DIane de Burgh is bif (3F) in my species
and a good match for her is straight-type-2-M
Billy Joel零 agent Dennis Arfa. (I first thought
of Billy Joel, but he is not straight-type-2-M,
and looked on his webpage and saw Dennis.)

Billy Joel is bim and a good match for him is
straight-type-2-F Gwyneth Paltrow.

Her husband Brad Falchuk is straight-type-1-M
and a good match for him is Jessica Simpson.

Her husband Eric is bim and a good match
for him is straight-type-2-F Britney Spears.

Billy Joel零 wife is bimT, so they are optimally
compatible, and there could be a threesome
of them and Gwyneth Paltrow (who had
an old lock which has recently been
dissolved).

Oh what a tangled web older folks can weave."

I don't know if Britney's current partner is gay, if
so there could be a bridged relationship
Britney--Eric--Britney's current partner.

David Dalton

Sep 12, 2022, 1:28:59 PM9/12/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-8ED9...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <dalton.nfld-2C2D...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > an actual bif (woman attracted to both genders, many
> > of whom are straight by lifestyle choice), not
> > a lesbian (woman attracted just to women) saying she
> > is bif, not a bimT saying they is bif, and not a
> > multi-spirit (e.g. straight-type-1-F/straight-type-1-MT
> > like fiddler Helen O"Hara who has worked with Tanita
> > Tikaram) without a bif harmonic saying they is bif.
>
> And, as I said on the "various matches" thread, Helen
> O'Hara is optimally compatible with
> straight-type-1-M/straight-type-1-FT Chris de Burgh.
>
> From that thread:
>
> "Tanita Tikaramąs collaborator violinist
> Helen OąHara is two-spirit
> straight-type-1-F/straight-type-1MT (1F/1MT).
>
> Letąs see if I can think of a 1M/1FT match...
>
> One seems to be Chris de Burgh.
>
> His wife DIane de Burgh is bif (3F) in my species
> and a good match for her is straight-type-2-M
> Billy Joeląs agent Dennis Arfa. (I first thought
> of Billy Joel, but he is not straight-type-2-M,
> and looked on his webpage and saw Dennis.)
>
> Billy Joel is bim and a good match for him is
> straight-type-2-F Gwyneth Paltrow.
>
> Her husband Brad Falchuk is straight-type-1-M
> and a good match for him is Jessica Simpson.
>
> Her husband Eric is bim and a good match
> for him is straight-type-2-F Britney Spears.
>
> Billy Joeląs wife is bimT, so they are optimally
> compatible, and there could be a threesome
> of them and Gwyneth Paltrow (who had
> an old lock which has recently been
> dissolved).
>
> Oh what a tangled web older folks can weave."
>
> I don't know if Britney's current partner is gay, if
> so there could be a bridged relationship
> Britney--Eric--Britney's current partner.

Perhaps an a.s.r. such as Tanita could check that.
(I currently do not have the matchmaking ability.)
Also note that all those mentioned above other
than Tanita are still blocked, though that will
change soon.

David Dalton

Oct 1, 2022, 12:00:27 AM10/1/22
Again, don't send me a direct invisible kiss unless you
are directly attracted (not bridge/friendship attracted)
to me. Else I will funnel it and you will get a bounce,
unless you are an a.s.r. when it will have no effect.
(But an a.s.r. who advises a non-a.s.r. to do it will
also get the bounce.)

And lesbians who want to send me an expression of
interest through a bif in between should be aroused
by that, and I think would have to think of kissing
the bif on the lips first.

David Dalton

Oct 1, 2022, 12:08:53 AM10/1/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-5127...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Again, don't send me a direct invisible kiss unless you
> are directly attracted (not bridge/friendship attracted)
> to me. Else I will funnel it and you will get a bounce,
> unless you are an a.s.r. when it will have no effect.
> (But an a.s.r. who advises a non-a.s.r. to do it will
> also get the bounce.)
>
> And lesbians who want to send me an expression of
> interest through a bif in between should be aroused
> by that, and I think would have to think of kissing
> the bif on the lips first.

And of course she would have to be an actual bif (woman
attracted to both genders), not a lesbian saying she
is bif, not a bimT, not a multi-spirit (e.g. a
two-spirit straight-type-1-F/straight-type-1-MT
such as Tanita's violinist friend Helen O'Hara)
without a bif harmonic, but possibly a bif who
has been straight by lifestyle choice (such
as Sarah McLachlan).

(By the way, self-bifphobia will be adjusted in [F4M]
as part of lesbophobia.)

David Dalton

Oct 1, 2022, 11:42:30 AM10/1/22
> Again, don't send me a direct invisible kiss unless you
> are directly attracted (not bridge/friendship attracted)
> to me. Else I will funnel it and you will get a bounce,
> unless you are an a.s.r. when it will have no effect.
> (But an a.s.r. who advises a non-a.s.r. to do it will
> also get the bounce.)
>
> And lesbians who want to send me an expression of
> interest through a bif in between should be aroused
> by that, and I think would have to think of kissing
> the bif on the lips first.

I got a strong bridged expression of interest this
morning and then returned it with an even stronger
Proposal-influenced double-bridged expression
of interest.