Jesus's coven

David Dalton

Aug 14, 2022, 8:02:05 PM8/14/22
As we all know, Jesus is said to have done some miracles, most
notably in healing, and thus he practised positive (which
many call white) magick.

And Jesus plus twelve apostles makes up thirteen, which is
a lucky number for pagans, and which is an ideal number
for a coven.

My latest attempt at triggering a new age is described
on the thread "A Final Attempt" on alt.religion.druid.

³And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)