Re: Ping David Dalton. Please teach me how to cast a magickal spell on ArtyJoe

David Dalton

Sep 27, 2022, 5:59:38 PM9/27/22
On Sep 25, 2022, Ted wrote on alt.atheism
(in article<almarsoft.9101...@news.easynews.com>):

> I prefer it to be a spell that prevents him
> from posting to this group. If you can show
> me how to make a voodoo doll of him, that
> would be an added plus. Thanks in advance!

Well, my techniques can only be used by me and (soon)
assisted shaktipat recpients (a.s.r.), and only for
positive magick, and i think that you
are not an a.s.r. (though you would be if you had read
at least 8000 words of my writing by April 7, 2021).
I’m not too well versed in traditional binding spells
and voodoo doll spells But you might find what
you want at https://www.luckymojo.com/ including
its subpage https://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html .
Also I have crossposted this to some relevant groups
from which someone might chime in to advise you.

But as part of my workings I am doing a binding
of criminals, but I divine that ArtyJoe is just
a minor criminal, so he would just get a guilty
conscience for bad netiquette. :-)

Also I do believe in free speech on the unmoderated
newsgroup alt.atheism, and suggest you use a
killfile to filter out his posts if you do not want to
see them, as some have probably done to me.

And also I think you are not being serious.

Followup-To set back to alt.atheism .

"You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed
But Sonny always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

Ted

Oct 2, 2022, 9:22:51 PM10/2/22
On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 19:29:36 -0230, David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com>
wrote:
Thanks so much, David, for taking the time
to answer my question. It's much
appreciated.