Re: Still a few loose debunkers around//Mop-up job almost complete

HVAC

Aug 2, 2015, 7:05:51 AM8/2/15
On 7/30/2015 4:03 AM, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA wrote:
> Incredibly at this late date there are still a few random debunkers
> floating around. We are almost done with the mop-up job, so pretty
> soon the last of the debunkers will be eliminated. The threat is now
> over!!!

No it's not. Moo Hahahahaha!

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Aug 2, 2015, 6:24:37 PM8/2/15
HVAC <Mr....@gmail.com> wrote in news:mpktfe$t55$3...@dont-email.me:

> On 7/30/2015 4:03 AM, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA wrote:
>> Incredibly at this late date there are still a few random debunkers
>> floating around. We are almost done with the mop-up job, so pretty
>> soon the last of the debunkers will be eliminated. The threat is now
>> over!!!
>
> No it's not. Moo Hahahahaha!

Request DENIED, Holeflapper.

"The more you spam me, the less spam I get" -Edmond Wollmann, once again
focusing with laserlike precision and crystal clarity.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/