Greetings From careers link
Title: Oracle Apps DBA
Location: Ohio (Remote)
Experience: 10 to 13 Years
A Database Administrator is responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance and performance of the database servers to ensure availability and consistent performance of our applications. The role requires to have a good understanding in Oracle Database administration activities that include RMAN, RAC, ASM & Data Guard. They are also responsible for planning ng of Production Storage and Capacity Management. A DBA needs to collaborate with the clients and internal teams to troubleshoot the issues conforming to client compliances and expectations.
• Design, implement and operate database se systems for performance and reliability.
• Create databases, logical models and build physical models
• Install, manage and upgrade Oracle 10g and 11g RAC databases on UNIX platforms according to OFA model
• Configure and administer the Oracle 10g 11g Automatic Storage Management (ASM) and RMAN backups along with production and development databases, ensuring maximum availability
• Clone development databases from PROD using RMAN and BCVs and conduct database migrations
• Engage in Oracle Datakalyan abase DBA related daily maintenance tasks
MS SQL Server, Oracle 10g, 11g RAC databases
• App DBA should have SQL programming, Data modeling experience.
• Experience on DB stored procedure optimization and performance tuning
• SSIS package deployment and Database structure changes deployments t o non-prod and prod environment
• Experience in advanced SQL and SSIS optimization technique
• Knowledge in java
Thanks & Regards,
Desk No: (573) 326-8327