Clairvoyance and Religion

R R

Jul 31, 2003, 12:21:31 PM7/31/03
In the study of Parapsychology, the study of the supernatural; clairvoyance,
telekinesis etc.. has nothing to do with religion. In and of itself it is
its own contained thing. However american movies and film and books have
always drawn a religious connection, this I can recall from as early as the
Exorcist. I suppose to have any meaning or be able to write about it, it has
to be put in this context. Any thoughts??

Cheers,

Remo Rosati, author
DIVINE INTERVENTION
http://www15.brinkster.com/div2003
Now available at over 50,000 bookstores

Harlow

Jul 31, 2003, 3:20:04 PM7/31/03
"R R" <newno...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%obWa.4751$mv6.8...@news20.bellglobal.com...

> In the study of Parapsychology, the study of the supernatural; clairvoyance,
> telekinesis etc.. has nothing to do with religion. In and of itself it is
> its own contained thing. However american movies and film and books have
> always drawn a religious connection, this I can recall from as early as the
> Exorcist. I suppose to have any meaning or be able to write about it, it has
> to be put in this context. Any thoughts??

Nope......None whatsoever.

Joe Bugeja

Jul 31, 2003, 11:44:33 PM7/31/03
Religion encompasses the creation of ALL things.

John Griffin

Aug 1, 2003, 12:11:12 AM8/1/03

Spamming Mediocrity "R R" <newno...@yahoo.com> wrote

> In the study of Parapsychology, the study of the supernatural;
clairvoyance,
> telekinesis etc.. has nothing to do with religion. In and of itself it is
> its own contained thing. However american movies and film and books have
> always drawn a religious connection, this I can recall from as early as
the
> Exorcist. I suppose to have any meaning or be able to write about it, it
has
> to be put in this context. Any thoughts??

Good grief. babble babble babble

Your advertisements will be counterproductive until you find a creative
person to write them and get someone to edit them for you.

Posting samples of your writing and then expecting someone to
want to read your book after reading them is way stupid.

> Cheers,
>
> Remo Rosati, author
of the 100th version of a lame idea

Matthias Braun

Aug 1, 2003, 4:38:07 AM8/1/03
R R wrote:
> ----stuff---

> Cheers,
>
> Remo Rosati, author
> DIVINE INTERVENTION
> http://www15.brinkster.com/div2003
> Now available at over 50,000 bookstores

I can not speak for other hierarchies but in "de.*" commercial
advertisements of every kind are NOT WELCOME. Stop it, never repeat it.

with frendly greetings
matthias

DrPostman

Aug 1, 2003, 2:13:37 PM8/1/03
On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 07:47:51 GMT, "alone in crowds"
<spam-mye...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I wonder if Cayce would agree with your post.

He can't. He's dead. He is an ex person. He is no more.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"The services provided by Sylvia Browne Corporation are highly
speculative in nature and we do not guarantee that the results
of our work will be satisfactory to a client."
-Sylvia's Refund Policy

Coax

Aug 2, 2003, 5:43:11 AM8/2/03
RR's observations are compelling, perhaps this goes back to the human
tendency of fearing what (s)he does not understand. In this case it is
associating what is not understood with negative concepts such as Demons
possessing powerful features that place them above humans.

All we can do is make observations and deliberate on them, the proof we have
may or may not be sufficient in helping us draw any kind of conclusions let
alone form a solid foundation for a proper argument; but the subject is
interesting. Thanks RR for an excellent post.

"Harlow" <Campbel...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

---
Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net
Complaints to ne...@netfront.net

Harlow

Aug 2, 2003, 7:27:04 AM8/2/03
"Coax" <t977...@twr3.twr.ac.za> wrote in message news:bgg4b9$ep6$2...@adenine.netfront.net...

> RR's observations are compelling, perhaps this goes back to the human
> tendency of fearing what (s)he does not understand. In this case it is
> associating what is not understood with negative concepts such as Demons
> possessing powerful features

The only people left on the planet who believe in shit like "demons",
are people in 3rd world countries and those in Africa.

> that place them above humans.

What's the opposite of "above me"?

Coax

Aug 2, 2003, 10:59:13 AM8/2/03
Fine then, I regret ever having supported u. See, I am from South Africa,
and u have just really pissed me off. The amazing thing is that u come
through as though up know it all, matter of fact up r nothing more than an
anthill fucking idiot.

"Harlow" <Campbel...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Harlow

Aug 2, 2003, 11:37:51 AM8/2/03
"Coax" <t977...@twr3.twr.ac.za> wrote in message news:bggjm7$re8$1...@adenine.netfront.net...

> Fine then, I regret ever having supported u.

OK....Now go and become an athletic supporter.

>See, I am from South Africa

Sucks to be you.......(cue sound of whip cracking) Now back to
the diamond mines with you!

> and u have just really pissed me off.

Oh....I'm fucking scared!

>The amazing thing is that u come through as though up know it all

As opposed to *you*, who comes across as a know nothing.

PS- Still got that bhone in your nose?

Terry Wilson

Aug 3, 2003, 5:58:40 AM8/3/03

> The only people left on the planet who believe in shit like "demons",
> are people in 3rd world countries and those in Africa.

And Americans, who have no problem with concepts like "Axis of Evil" and
"Divine right to rule".

Harlow

Aug 3, 2003, 6:12:32 AM8/3/03
"Terry Wilson" <terryj...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:R45Xa.132$F_1....@newsfep2-gui.server.ntli.net...

YOU don't believe in shit like demons or angels or any of
that BS, do you Terry?

Evil does exist, however.........

As far as this "Divine right to rule"....That sounds like something a priest
might say to a little boy as he "ruled" his asshole.

Coax

Aug 2, 2003, 7:01:37 PM8/2/03
Superficial responses like that go no where with me, try harder monkey boy.

FYI, there is more to our country than ur America, watch us grow. Leave it
to total idiots like u to spoil what little respect i have left for america
with such comments. Then again, what can i expect from a white boy in a
nigger's world, ha ha ha

"Harlow" <Campbel...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

George J Bateman

Aug 13, 2003, 11:41:45 AM8/13/03
You have yourself down as Harlow.
Is that harlow in essex UK OR HARLOW US?