us intel agency updates logo to include ufo

MrPosti...@kymhorsell.com

Sep 25, 2022, 5:34:07 AM9/25/22
United States Intelligence Office Updates Logo to Include UFOs

Comicbook.com, 25 Sep 2022 03:22Z

The times, they are a-changing--[47]especially when it comes to the United
States govt and its stance on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena, the new
terminology officials use for UFOs. Sat, eagle-eyed believers happened
across a peculiar change on the website for the National Intelligence
Manager for Aviation. The office, which reports to the Director of National
Intelligence, updated its logo to include a UFO.

While other common crafts are included on the logo, including a commercial
jet, a fighter jet, a stealth bomber, and a satellite, the logo also
includes the standard--most well-known, if you will--shape of a UFO: the
flying saucer. ...

--
"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.
Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less."

Unidentified aerial phenomena I. Observations of events
B.E. Zhilyaev, V. N. Petukhov, V. M. Reshetnyk
Main Astronomical Observatory, NAS of Ukraine,
Zabalotnoho 27, 03680, Kyiv, Ukraine
[...] We present a broad range of UAPs. We see them everywhere. We observe a
significant number of objects whose nature is not clear. Flights of single,
group and squadrons of the ships were detected, moving at speeds from 3 to
15 degrees per second. Some bright objects exhibit regular brightness
variability in the range of 10 - 20 Hz. Two-site observations of UAPs at a
base of 120 km with 2 synchronised cameras allowed the detection of
a variable object, at an altitude of 1170 km. It flashes for one hundredth
of a second at an average of 20 Hz. [...]
An object contrast makes it possible to estimate the distance using
colourimetric methods. [Objects with 0 albedo] are observed in the
troposphere at distances up to 10-12 km. We estimate their size from 3 to 12
meters and speeds up to 15 km/s. [...]
[Astronomers in Ukraine have undertaken their own independent survey
of objects they see flying over the Kyiv region at speeds around 15
km/sec. They are watching the daytime sky at the zenith and in front
of the moon. They see many objects -- some bright and some dark,
different sizes. They travel often singly but sometimes in large
groups. They report brightness is linked with speed. The spectrum
of bright objects is reportedly not reflected sunlight. Objects
have been spotted inside the atm upto ~10 km but also out to ~1000 km
above the earth, travelling up to ~1000 km/sec. They are not likely
anything sent by Russia or any other country].

Here Comes the Oct Surprise
The Debrief/Opinion, 23 Sept 2022
2022 may be poised to have the greatest political Oct Surprise in
the history of United States elections.
That's right. Unidentified flying objects dumped smack into the middle
of a national midterm election. UFOs as a political issue. Candidates
were questioned about where they stand on the issue.
It sounds crazy. It's not going to happen. Right? I mean, right?
[The next big UFO report to Congress is due Oct 31 and for the first
time the topic may become an election issue].

Prince Philip's 'UFO investigation could be released'
BANG Showbiz on MSN, 22 Sep 2022 15:22Z
Prince Philip's UFO investigation could be released following the death
of Queen Elizabeth. The prince developed a ...

How the Canadian govt plans to handle questions about UFOs
CTV News, 21 Sep 2022 15:32Z
The govt has a plan if questions about UFOs are raised in Parliament.
Transport Minister Omar Alghabra would lead the response to UFO-related
questions in the House of Commons, according to ...