centralized ufo aarchives to be set up in New Mexico

MrPosti...@kymhorsell.com

Nov 18, 2022, 4:50:52 PM11/18/22
<https://thedebrief.org/nations-largest-center-for-historical-records-on-ufos-to-be-established-in-new-mexico/>

Nattion's Largest Center for Historical Records on UFOs to be Established in
New Mexico

Micah Hanks

The largest historical archive of records on unidentified aerial
phenomena in the nation will be unveiled in New Mexico in the coming
years, according to a group of leading UFO historians and archivists.

The National UFO Historical Records Center (NUFOHRC) will be "dedicated
to the preservation and centralization of UFO/UAP information in the
United States," according to a press release announcing the new
non-profit organization.

Led by researcher and historian David Marler, the organization has
announced its plans to have its archive housed at a facility in the
Albuquerque, New Mexico, area.

Drawing from collections housed by several researchers from across the
country, the National UFO Historical Records Center will feature
documents from the collections of archivists Jan Aldrich, Rod Dyke,
Barry Greenwood, Rob Swiatek, and several others.

Notably, the organization's New Mexico facility will also house
collections owned by the J. Allen Hynek Center for UFO Studies,
following the transfer of files by its director, Mark Rodeghier, Ph.D.,
to Marler in Nov 2020. Included with this collection are the
personal files of J. Allen Hynek, the Center's namesake, who served as
scientific advisor to the US Air Force's official UFO investigations
for close to 2 decades.

Marler is currently also in possession of the files formerly maintained
by the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena (NICAP),
which at one time represented the largest civilian UFO investigative
organization in the United States, and says that as many as a
dozen more private UFO collections have already been promised to be
delivered to the facility over the next 2 years.

"With the accumulated data, we hope to assist with serious research
endeavors and aid in an accurate chronicling of UFO/UAP history for
present and future generations regardless of belief or non-belief in
the subject," read a portion of a press release issued by the group.

Marler, who spoke with The Debrief at length about the new endeavor,
expressed appreciation for the renewed public interest in the UFO
subject seen in recent years.

"What I find though is that, despite the ever-increasing amount of
people that are looking at the UFO or UAP subject, not a lot of
people--a very small percentage--are interested in the history," Marler
told The Debrief.

"Everyone wants to know what's new," Marler says, "and part of that is
due, I think, to the framework by which the intelligence community
[and] the media in recent years has framed the discussion; this `new'
discussion."
National UFO Historical Records Center The official logo of the new
organization (Credit: National UFO Historical Records Center).

"Everyone seems to be looking at 2004 moving forward," Marler told The
Debrief, noting that "we know that this history is diverse and rich and
stretches many decades back, if not even further."

"I'm trying to preserve the history of the pre-2004 era," Marler says.
"Much of which the general public has not seen."

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.
Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less."
- Marie Curie

'World economy would collapse if govt UFO data was released', warns
lobbyist
Daily Star, 07 Nov 2022
Stephen Bassett, a lobbyist in Washington and head of Paradigm Research
Group, reckons the US govt is secretly holding onto UFO data for fears of
the...

Unidentified aerial phenomena I. Observations of events
B.E. Zhilyaev, V. N. Petukhov, V. M. Reshetnyk
Main Astronomical Observatory, NAS of Ukraine,
Zabalotnoho 27, 03680, Kyiv, Ukraine
[...] We present a broad range of UAPs. We see them everywhere. We observe a
significant number of objects whose nature is not clear. Flights of single,
group and squadrons of the ships were detected, moving at speeds from 3 to
15 degrees per second. Some bright objects exhibit regular brightness
variability in the range of 10 - 20 Hz. Two-site observations of UAPs at a
base of 120 km with 2 synchronised cameras allowed the detection of
a variable object, at an altitude of 1170 km. It flashes for one hundredth
of a second at an average of 20 Hz. [...]
An object contrast makes it possible to estimate the distance using
colourimetric methods. [Objects with 0 albedo] are observed in the
troposphere at distances up to 10-12 km. We estimate their size from 3 to 12
meters and speeds up to 15 km/s. [...]
[Astronomers in Ukraine have undertaken their own independent survey
of objects they see flying over the Kyiv region at speeds around 15
km/sec. They are watching the daytime sky at the zenith and in front
of the moon. They see many objects -- some bright and some dark,
different sizes. They travel often singly but sometimes in large
groups. They report brightness is linked with speed. The spectrum
of bright objects is reportedly not reflected sunlight. Objects
have been spotted inside the atm upto ~10 km but also out to ~1000 km
above the earth, travelling up to ~1000 km/sec. They are not likely
anything sent by Russia or any other country].

How big a deal is NASA's new UFO study?
[image] An unidentified flying object, as seen by a US Navy jet.
Space.com, 18 July 2022
In early June, NASA announced that it's commissioning an independent study
on unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP), as UFOs have recently been rebranded.
The intent is to move the scientific understanding of UAP forward, said
Thomas Zurbuchen, NASA's associate administrator for science.
"NASA believes that the tools of scientific discovery are powerful and apply
here also," Zurbuchen said in a statement (opens in new tab). "We have
access to a broad range of observations of Earth from space - and that
is the lifeblood of scientific inquiry. We have the tools and team who can
help us improve our understanding of the unknown. That's the very definition
of what science is. That's what we do."
The UAP study team will be led by astrophysicist David Spergel, previously
the chair of the astrophysics department at Princeton University.
"Given the paucity of observations, our first task is simply to gather
the most robust set of data that we can," Spergel said in the NASA
statement. "We will be identifying what data -- from civilians,
govt, non-profits, companies -- exists, what else we should try
to collect and how to best analyze it."
[The investigation of why NASA has missed something obvious to many
for the past 65+ years will come later. But it argues that classical
approaches of Organised Science might draw another blank on UFO's].

Video Shows Navy Pilots' Encounter With Possible UFO
The Daily Beast, 14 Nov 2022 07:45Z
In an op-ed published in The Washington Post Fri, Christopher Mellon, a
former deputy assistant secretary of defense for intelligence in the Clinton
and ...

60 Eerie Declassified UFO Photos From The '60s and '70s
MSN, 08 Nov 2022
UFOs sightings happen fairly frequently (at least according to UFO sighting
witnesses), but in the 1960s and '70s, alien crafts were spotted almost
every...

Chilling cockpit audio captures moment Brazilian fighter jet encountered UFO
as pilot screamed "what is this?"
The Sun, 09 Nov 2022 15:41Z
CHILLING cockpit audio captures the moment a fighter jet pilot encountered a
UFO as he said "It's not airplane, what is this? ...

[The Aussies are not the only ones to bet on flies crawling up a wall:]
New report shows best dates and times to see a UFO in California and Fresno
KMPH - Fresno-Visalia on MSN.com, 08 Nov 2022 21:14Z
A new report now shows the best dates and times to see a UFO in California
and Fresno.BetCalifornia.com just released their ...

Cowman

Jan 17, 2024, 6:10:48 PMJan 17
Archuleta Messa New Mexico is one of bigest places of UFO activities but
that place is human-alien underground base now totallt abandoned by aliens.
Actualy today only humans live down to extend some biological experiments.
Probably human hybridisation is subject of their activities and DNA
manipulation.
Real alien bases is located deep under ocean surface.
Number of unidentified dive objects which submarines detect every day is
biger than airforce noticed per year.
Amfibious nature of aliens is evident.