Aliens added to mix in sudden evolution

David Dalton

Jun 17, 2023, 5:23:09 PM6/17/23
June 17, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hours
(Mermaid Day/International Surfing Day)

I had some signs that [F4M]-(f1) is not done, was in a bad
mood this afternoon, and there is bad news out of Uganda,
and I divined at 6 p.m. that there has been another
FULL RESET, nothing is done/on/in-progress.

It is now several hours before the exact time of new/dark moon,
and is effectively new/dark moon, and is Father's Day Eve
(so could be a return from the Mother's Day Eve of 1995,
when Sarah McLachlan almost landed me), and is not far
off from the 27th anniversary of my mental health episode
of June 1996, when I think I briefly had a binding of
criminals on.

The only change I have to make is that galien (if any) has
to be covered by the evolution, and is added to (AA), which
is now ghomosapiens, gcetacean, gnonhumansimian, and
galien. The prefix g means in my very large region,
which extends from inside Earth orbit to outside Mars
orbit, though it doesn't cover really deep inside the
interiors of planets and moons. Let me know if you
want the precise definition of my region, or see the
"MAJOR RESET" thread on alt.religion.druid for it.
galien is also to be covered by the m.s.h.c.p.
and m.s.g.s.b., and some are also a.s.r. After
evolution galien will have become part of ghuman
species group (and I don't know yet if that will
be a group of 55 species).

OK I will start a new attempt. I will post updates.
If you are a new reader feel free to ask me to
explain my notation, and also follow up if you
notice effects. Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid .

[B] for the 5 bowheads 6:23 --> 6:27 p.m.
[PCMM] (with consequences) 6:23 p.m. -->
[DTS12] (non-overlap) 6:24 p.m. -->
[F123] 6:24 p.m. -->
[SMPES] 6:24 p.m. -->
[RAFHDBE] 6:25 p.m. -->
[SSA] 6:26 p.m. -->
a.s.c. (5) 6:26 p.m. -->
[B] in general 6:27 p.m. -->

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)