James Randi interview

David Dalton

Aug 13, 2014, 12:00:01 AM8/13/14
There was an interview with James Randi Tuesday on the
CBC Radio One program Q and it can be accessed on the
web site http://www.cbc.ca/q/ .

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"The sky full of stars, Like a french lace gown; Shimmer, glimmer

David Dalton

Aug 13, 2014, 12:38:26 AM8/13/14
In article <dalton-433FDA....@mx05.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> There was an interview with James Randi Tuesday on the
> CBC Radio One program Q and it can be accessed on the
> web site http://www.cbc.ca/q/ .

particularly on the subpage

http://www.cbc.ca/q/blog/2014/08/12/james-the-amazing-randi/

Bob Casanova

Aug 13, 2014, 1:47:51 PM8/13/14
On Wed, 13 Aug 2014 02:08:26 -0230, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com>:

>In article <dalton-433FDA....@mx05.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
>
>> There was an interview with James Randi Tuesday on the
>> CBC Radio One program Q and it can be accessed on the
>> web site http://www.cbc.ca/q/ .
>
>particularly on the subpage
>
>http://www.cbc.ca/q/blog/2014/08/12/james-the-amazing-randi/

As noted in the article (and frequently in sci.skeptic,
which is essentially about investigating claims of
paranormal abilities, and not about the current spate of
religious posts), he's been doing this almost all his life.
--

Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov